We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Relect Damage on Reflect

I recently tried Ost Dunloth with 2 others (3 man but our healer died quickly). This wasn't intentional. It just happened since no one else wanted to do it (OD'd from OD). The adds give 25% reflect damage if you hit the wrong color from the tree you hit. Question is, if you have a skill that reflects damage (e.g warden's Defiant challenge), will the reflect damage the mobs get from hitting you reflect back on you so that you lose 25% morale? From experience, i don't think so because otherwise, I would have died quickly but I lasted a long time. Not sure what the boss's morale was before I died. Maybe 100k?. Anyway, I was getting low on morale but I think it was because the bosses do more damage the more rounds the adds spawn (our dps was low). Can somebody please confirm if this is the case?
    Last edited by Nebster; Aug 31 2014 at 04:16 AM.

100 Warden, 48 Hunter, 44 Champ, 42 Loremaster, 39 Runekeeper, 40 Burg, 36 Mini, 33 Guard

Reflectception

Reflect damage cannot be reflected.

Imagine if it could, and both parties in a fight reflected a constant amount of damage. First one hits the second one, gets reflect damage. That triggers reflect damage, which triggers reflect damage, et cetera until one of the parties involved dies - and all that from one hit. That would be rather silly.
    Gremblus, Seuer, Grelob, and various others of Arkenstone