We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Dol Amroth set items

Good evening all,

I am sorry if this has been answered, but I have searched and searched, and finally resorted to posting my first post about this. I am max rep on all the Dol Amroth factions finally and have done a ton of the training exercises in retaking Dol Amroth, but I only have Hunter legs available from the set dealer. I have been doing Docks for 2 weeks thinking it would finally allow the boots to be available, but nothing thus far. I am wondering how to unlock the armors via the City Watch quests. Everything I have read points to the retake DA quests, but I am wondering if there is something I have been missing or if I just have been unlucky in quest draws.

Thank you!

Terra
    100 Hunter
    Seekers of Valinor

Quote Originally Posted by BHinckley112 View Post
    Good evening all,

I am sorry if this has been answered, but I have searched and searched, and finally resorted to posting my first post about this. I am max rep on all the Dol Amroth factions finally and have done a ton of the training exercises in retaking Dol Amroth, but I only have Hunter legs available from the set dealer. I have been doing Docks for 2 weeks thinking it would finally allow the boots to be available, but nothing thus far. I am wondering how to unlock the armors via the City Watch quests. Everything I have read points to the retake DA quests, but I am wondering if there is something I have been missing or if I just have been unlucky in quest draws.

Thank you!

Terra
    100 Hunter
    Seekers of Valinor

Terra, for each Dol Amroth faction there is a specified deed in your Deed log: Dol Amroth - City Watch - Docks, for example. In these deed logs, is a series of quests that must be completed, I believe 11. 4 of these quests are given at each of the faction separate DA representatives daily givers. The rest are 7 random quests given during the training exercise. As these quests are random, it could take a very long time just to get maybe a single or couple that you need to complete the deed; therefore, you could have done the training exercise 100s of times and by some stroke of bad luck still have not got that quest you need. This is how it works for ALL DA factions and is the only necessary step to unlocking each piece of gear.

- Necrolagniatic