We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Map mix up

Map mix up

I and some members of my kin have this same problem and have sent in bug reports but no info on the problem. Whenever we try to open the map for Eaves of Fangorn the map that is displayed is the East Wall. I am at the point in the Epic story that I need to go in there now, but I don't have a correct map to help guide me. Does any other players have this problem also. And, please, tech guys, let us hear something about this and maybe a fix or work-around.

bug reports never result in any technical help or contact unless they require more info from you. the only way to get help with game problems from tech support is primarily via the support portal, but in this case theyll just tell you to file a bug report

the only thing you can do is wait for turbine to fix the problem and their
    [CENTER][URL="http://mpws.guildlaunch.com/"][U][SIZE=3]Mischievous Pipe-Weed Smokers[/SIZE][/U][/URL][/CENTER]
    [CENTER] Blissfully smoking pipe-weed together on [I]Snowbourn[/I] since 14/04/07[/CENTER]
    [CENTER]spend all day smoking pipeweed and dreaming of gold[/CENTER]
    [CENTER][URL="http://mpws.guildlaunch.com/recruiting/create_apply.php?gid=163438"]JOIN US[/URL][/CENTER]

File bug reports so that Turbine can fix this in the long run. Meanwhile, as a workaround, you can use the MoorMap plugin which does allow you to select the Eaves of Fangorn map and even has an overlay available for Berry's Deed Data for help with the exploration deed. Note, you need MoorMap version 1.27 (latest) for this to work.

Last edited by Garan; Sep 17 2014 at 09:52 AM.