We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

20% off Inventory Slots.. or not?

Website Store page, and ingame store both show Inventory: +5 Slots is supposed to be onsale for 20% off. Original price being 325, sale should be 260, but im still seeing full price.

Edit: Just noticed the date says tomorrow. Odd though since the vault and shared storage are already marked down in the store in game.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0000001e3bca/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

[url]http://darklegacy.guildlaunch.com/[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Lemluyen01 View Post
    Website Store page, and ingame store both show Inventory: +5 Slots is supposed to be onsale for 20% off. Original price being 325, sale should be 260, but im still seeing full price.

Edit: Just noticed the date says tomorrow. Odd though since the vault and shared storage are already marked down in the store in game.
    Store sales start Thursday night Eastern time so these should be on sale right now.

I am wondering if only the 3 +5 slot items that make up bag 7 are on sale and the 3 that make up bag 8 are not on sale? They only same SOME are on sale, not all inventory space is.

Just logged into game on a secondary account with bag 7 pack space and that is on sale for 260 TP while the bag 8 pack space is listed at 325 TP.
    Last edited by Jadowyn; Aug 28 2014 at 08:17 PM.
    LOTRO proves that Middle Earth is Hobbit Forming!

Could we please get some official clarification on this? I would love to take advantage of the sale on storage slots. But on my account they appear at the normal price of 325 TP.

Thank you!

Unhappy

Same here for me! Was waiting for the bags to go on sale again...that's one huge disappointment!

It would be better if they just named the additional bag space;
    • +5 Bag space I (ie. Bag #4; 50 slots)
    • +5 Bag space II (ie. Bag #4; 55 slots)
    • +5 Bag space III (ie. Bag #4; 60 slots)
    • +5 Bag space IV (ie. Bag #5; 65 slots)
    • +5 Bag space V (ie. Bag #5; 70 slots)
    • +5 Bag space VI (ie. Bag #5; 75 slots)
    • +5 Bag space VII (ie. Bag #6; 80 slots)
    • +5 Bag space VIII (ie. Bag #6; 85 slots)
    • +5 Bag space IX (ie. Bag #6; 90 slots)
    • +5 Bag space X (ie. 95 slots)
    • +5 Bag space XI (ie. 100 slots)
    • +5 Bag space XII (ie. 105 slots)
    • +5 Bag space XIII (ie. 110 slots)
    • +5 Bag space XIV (ie. 115 slots)
    • +5 Bag space XV (ie. 120 slots)

We've refreshed the policy controlling the sale. The offers should now be on sale as intended.

Thank you so much for the quick and positive response!

Quote Originally Posted by QuartermasterU View Post
    We've refreshed the policy controlling the sale. The offers should now be on sale as intended.
    Would you be able to run this sale again soon? When I checked and the price was unchanged for 7+ bags, I thought the sale was only for non-free, VIP-included bags, (such sales for free-to-VIPs things having happened before) and this update/fix wasn't publicized on your Twitter.