We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyelir View Post
    A huge "Thank you!" from this slow-leveller! This change in price is much appreciated as it will make it much easier for me to start and try out new characters.

I especially appreciate that this seems to be a permanent change rather than a temporary sale. 100TP is much more affordable for many people than 495TP were.
    This IS (WAS) NOT a permanent change

Just checked the store to buy one - it's back to 495TP (Grrrrrr) Very upset

If it was just a temporary carrot they could have announced it more openly than just a forums store thread AND could have said when the offer would end!!

Quote Originally Posted by Prof-Moriarty View Post
    This IS (WAS) NOT a permanent change

Just checked the store to buy one - it's back to 495TP (Grrrrrr) Very upset

If it was just a temporary carrot they could have announced it more openly than just a forums store thread AND could have said when the offer would end!!
    Sounds like a bug/oops-did-we-miss-that to me. I'll be bugging it if I find that to be the case when I get in.
    Club Éclair-Second Servings members are at 22 trainings or below.
    I can't fit all my Tortoise Stone Bearers in my sig anymore.
    Thankies to everyone who participated in our 7th Annual Month a' the Chicken on Landy!

Quote Originally Posted by Gaming_Gal View Post
    Sounds like a bug/oops-did-we-miss-that to me. I'll be bugging it if I find that to be the case when I get in.
    It was NOT marked as a sale.

Sales are marked with the old price, the new price, and text that says something like "Sale, 75% OFF".

This had been showing as a given price of 100 TP.

I am thinking that they updated on the live system, but not on the update, so the update accidentally reverted to the old price. It will be fixed.
    Meadowlarke Sweetweed on Landroval. Also nephews and Bounders Ayrhawk, Wrennsong, and Little Meadowlark Sweetweed
    Club Eclair roleplaying group on Landroval currently capped at Level 45 in eastern Angmar for all Shadows of Angmar end-game content (Alphred Troute, Hedgerow Shrewburrow).

Sorry about the hick-up.

The price has been reduced back to 100tp.

Quote Originally Posted by QuartermasterU View Post
    Sorry about the hick-up.

Thanks very much. Great news.

Sorry about the hick-up [sic].
    The word you're looking for is hiccup.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/04208000000192657/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Woops, totally wrong thread...my mistake.

Sorry about the hick-up.

Thank you, QuartermasterU!
    Member of The Lonely Mountain Band!
    Sullo - 105 Hunter; Hadforod - 100 Champ

Thumbs up

Little late to notice this but I'm really glad you've dropped the price. 100TP is a much more acceptable price for people with numerous characters, especially with how the XP curve continually increases.

I bought several of these for my alts a while back when they were on sale, nice to know the next character I start can have one too

I don't know why we really need it but that's a good price drop thank you=)

The XP disabler is GREAT! My hubby and I have 2 characters with it and they are becoming my favorite pair we've ever run together. You get to do every quest you want, in every region, and not be completely over-level on any of them, or the upcoming regions. For people who want that, it's a great item, especially at that price.
    I hear the jury's still out on science...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2