We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by MessyR View Post
    You will never see me clubbing or zerging, I was the guy who played solo on my WL for months because I refused to join Zergai and his legion or zerglings, I was the WL who refused to heal tag or camp GV, unlike yourself of course :-D I took abuse in OOC for speaking out against it, but of course it fell on very deaf ears, as we can all see, nice attempt at a troll though pity you failed.

Thankfully my friends know how to play the game and the small groups we did make went very well for us, I am no Mr Big shot, but i remember when rank meant something as did having skills.

PvP is dead in this game and it has been for a very long time, just look at some of the amazing high rankers we have who run instead of fight, or call in there friends/ooc for help, you cannot honestly say pvp is good. As for what I have done for the community, well what community? we dont have one anymore.
    The pity thing is you are always moaning and complaining calling Legions and Brutals zergers.. but these tribes try to get some action done in the moors,getting the dofbuffs also and You get profit of that to and....last but not least...people like you cry out that they play solo while they are running behind our raid and leech infamy.......!!!!! Don't make me laugh....soloplayers.....hahah a
    About the gameplay... well get your tiny balls and show them to turbine,they destroy the pvp atm with all these cheaters and clubbers and its allowed atm....yes it is!!!!!!!
    About the numbers.....on the creepside we help eachother out and if you didn't know that after 7 years,WE ARE MAKED TO PLAY IN GROUP/RAID,we don't have shiny armour,virtues.,first age weapons.....
    And last but not least if some called freepleaders should be polite and friendly and don't think when you are rank 3 you are a bad player more people should join there raids but.....when you ask something in ooc in ettens you can wait the whole evening for a answer.
    Tip of the day......buy wow,make a char,lvl that guy up till let me say 50 and join AV then you really gonna know what zerg is
    Have a nice evening
    Webbetje rank 12 spider
    Puppyspower rank 8

WTB more bubbles and dps please!!!

Quote Originally Posted by puppyspower View Post
    The pity thing is you are always moaning and complaining calling Legions and Brutals zergers.. but these tribes try to get some action done in the moors,getting the dofbuffs also and You get profit of that to and....last but not least...people like you cry out that they play solo while they are running behind our raid and leech infamy.......!!!!! Don't make me laugh....soloplayers.....hahah a
    About the gameplay... well get your tiny balls and show them to turbine,they destroy the pvp atm with all these cheaters and clubbers and its allowed atm....yes it is!!!!!!!
    About the numbers.....on the creepside we help eachother out and if you didn't know that after 7 years,WE ARE MAKED TO PLAY IN GROUP/RAID,we don't have shiny armour,virtues.,first age weapons.....
    And last but not least if some called freepleaders should be polite and friendly and don't think when you are rank 3 you are a bad player more people should join there raids but.....when you ask something in ooc in ettens you can wait the whole evening for a answer.
    Tip of the day......buy wow,make a char,lvl that guy up till let me say 50 and join AV then you really gonna know what zerg is
    Have a nice evening
    No idea where to start, your clearly still wearing some form of goggles. Like i said I never leech heal, I care not if you believe me, those who know me know how I play this game.

Its your attitude that ruins the game, simple as that, and as Deru said in a previous post, the amount of heals creeps stack is crazy, but hey, each to there own I guess.

Happy Zerging ;-)
    Snowbourn - Commander Shakbasher - Lieutenant Glurf

Warriors of The Great Eye

Quote Originally Posted by MessyR View Post
    the amount of heals creeps stack is crazy

)

You are joking right?? hahahaha

And freeps offc don't do that......... ah well happy leeching...
    Webbetje rank 12 spider
    Puppyspower rank 8

m9 u all lucky i play on firefoot m9 u all would get rekt m9. m9 im so good u all get rekt with my reav0r m4cr0s m32. m9 i m1ght tr4nsfer n get u all rekt m9, it would d3str0y the s3rv3r m7 so 1 gu3ss not m9. i won't get rekt m9 beca4se im good m9 ok m7.
    Do or do not, there is no try. ~Yoda

You are joking right?? hahahaha

And freeps offc don't do that......... ah well happy leeching...
    There's a difference between fighting 6v15 and taking 3 healers and fighting 24v24 and taking 12 healers. Just saying, as you seem not to understand that (which doesn't quite surprise me).
    Feailuve - Aeviternus - Vesanus
    Brandywine

The important thing about life is the struggle, not the triumph... Said no winner ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Giliodor View Post
    Just saying, as you seem not to understand that (which doesn't quite surprise me).
    Same for you really but nvm you guys got reinforcements from the Gilrainboys...... happy hunting
    Webbetje rank 12 spider
    Puppyspower rank 8

Same for you really but nvm you guys got reinforcements from the Gilrainboys...... happy hunting
    I'm not sure if we even play on the same server. But by all means, continue with these idiotic posts. They make me laugh.
    Brandywine

The important thing about life is the struggle, not the triumph... Said no winner ever.

I'm not sure if we even play on the same server. But by all means, continue with these idiotic posts. They make me laugh.
    So you are saying that you not even play on Snowbourn and still trolling here.....well who is the idiot now...... rofl
    Webbetje rank 12 spider
    Puppyspower rank 8

So you are saying that you not even play on Snowbourn and still trolling here.....well who is the idiot now...... rofl
    Words can´t really explain how stupid this is, you are making it too easy for Deru..
    Himnir The original.

Quote Originally Posted by Himner View Post
    Words can´t really explain how stupid this is, you are making it too easy for Deru..
    In no possible way could I have worded a better response to this.
    Brandywine

Thou has been served.

Only one true pvmp veteran exists and that is muzzard. You nubcakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Leganthir View Post
    Only one true pvmp veteran exists and that is muzzard. You nubcakes.
    Yeah sure. Even Sauron is nubcake, when he died(once), he log out n QQ about Turbine nerfed him and took his rings
    "To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supereme excellence.
    Supreme excellence consist in breaking enemys resitance without fighting" Sun Tzu - the Art of War.

You speak of bad and dead PvP... yet that is not quite so. I think the PvP is quite enjoyable (has been the past few days, at least). In the morning it's small group action, and later in the afternoon there's usually 12-18 creeps, but still room for some 3-6man action, as long as they don't all group up and zerg. There's just literally 0 solo action. That's the really sad part.
    This. I usually turn to small grouping when soloing gets boring, but on Snowbourn it's not just a matter of "wanting a different thing". There are almost no solo roamers on Snowbourn, not even very many questers or raid leechers. This is pretty weird considering that it's the biggest server EU. During peak times with raids forming the action pretty much hits rock bottom. Maybe it's still good for rvr (if you like the eternal TR Turtling), but unlike others claim, it definitely does not improve action overall. Everything just gravitates towards the same zergball, there's not much dynamic over the map.

I stopped investing time in any of my chars on Snowbourn since a few days. It's simply no use, I'm better off with my trusted kinnies/friendlies/enemies on my home server.

Ps: Crowarg? Write me?
    R10 LM - R10 Burg - R7 Hunter - R11 Warg - R11 Defiler - R8 BA

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2