We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Hi, I'm Laura, or Juno to my close friends.
    22 years old...

I play Maid and Misanthropy in the moors.

In real life I work at an Airport as a deicing controller and play guitar, harp, ukulele and bass guitar in my spare time.
    I'm on at random hours due to my messed up sleep patterns because of the hours I work.

I live South East England - which according to people in Moors has an accent which is nice to listen to, so thanks

Dunno what else to say...

You happy now Crum?!
    Creeps: Maidwen, Maidluk, Misan
    Freeps: Misanthropy, Misscheif

Quote Originally Posted by Misan2302 View Post

You happy now Crum?!
    Always Happy

Wipe that grin off your face Crum! You're more creep then freep, and as everyone knows....

Creeps don't smile.......

Unless there are fleas around, then we fling them everywhere...

or Goats, but thats more of a freep thing.....hehe.....Goats....

Hi, I'm Bo. I've played 6 years and miss old freeps and creeps to play with. I cry when I eat chocolate pudding.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/072060000000f0fd5/01005/signature.png]Bomac[/charsig]

Hi All.

It's just me, a 42 year old Swede with a love for a very special red haired huntress. Been playing this game since December 2010 and got pretty much hooked from the beginning. Started my small steps in the moors a couple of months later, and got this ugly red thingy next to my character portrait, did not find any setting to turn it off, so i decided to get a better looking one then the red, and the rest is history. Now I got an ugly purple icon and I'm actually a bit glad it's a long grind to the hideous sun, the creeps high rank icons are so much nicer. I usually have 2 hours per day to play, and most of the time it's off hours for Windy, but I'm hanging in there and don't plan to transfer in the near future, feels like i found my home server in LOTRO, I have been dipping my feets in other servers (and games) but always returned.

When I'm not spending my time in the moors, I spend time with my 9 year old daughter, she have just found "Plant VS Zombies, Garden Warfare", so it have been a some of that lately. I work at a big consulting company where I'm responsible for our global network and security, plenty of work there to.
    [center][img]http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3797/9452131083_d1d6d5f2fa_o.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Caileen - Bait, Consolida - Burg in the making[/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Caileen View Post
    Hi All.

It's just me, a 42 year old Swede with a love for a very special red haired huntress. Been playing this game since December 2010 and got pretty much hooked from the beginning. Started my small steps in the moors a couple of months later, and got this ugly red thingy next to my character portrait, did not find any setting to turn it off, so i decided to get a better looking one then the red, and the rest is history. Now I got an ugly purple icon and I'm actually a bit glad it's a long grind to the hideous sun, the creeps high rank icons are so much nicer. I usually have 2 hours per day to play, and most of the time it's off hours for Windy, but I'm hanging in there and don't plan to transfer in the near future, feels like i found my home server in LOTRO, I have been dipping my feets in other servers (and games) but always returned.

When I'm not spending my time in the moors, I spend time with my 9 year old daughter, she have just found "Plant VS Zombies, Garden Warfare", so it have been a some of that lately. I work at a big consulting company where I'm responsible for our global network and security, plenty of work there to.

Wait.. you're not a 22 year old, red headed, hot swedish chick???

Sorry to break your bubble, my dear.

Last edited by Caileen; Sep 02 2014 at 07:09 AM.
    [center][img]http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3797/9452131083_d1d6d5f2fa_o.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Caileen - Bait, Consolida - Burg in the making[/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Caileen View Post
    Sorry to break you bubble, my dear.

Hahaha oh lord <3

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2