We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

PvP Player Introductions

Being as I am coming back into the game, which I am excited for. Sadly it will not be for some time, due to my job.
    I'd like this to be a friendly place to put your name out there, get people to recognize you for this and that.

Also to take out some of the animity from the character you are, to the person in real life. Now i'm not asking your life story, I'm just asking to share a little bit

I'll put myself out here as an example.

Okay I am Ben, most people know me by Arga the reaver. I used to play a lot on this server, and I considered it my second home for a time (honestly) until I joined the military and life has drawn me away. Played LOTRO, yeah freepside was alright, but immedietaly got addicted to creepside for w.e. reason, and loved the reaver, before there were freavers roaming the maps. I was in the time frame where VVV was still a dominant pressence, UaO was the most PvP active freep guild, and there were so many good players. I remember the Purple Freeple Eater, Dhot to this day is my inspiration for leading a raid, and I learned from others. I had tons of friends, who I had known from kicking there butts in PvP, and from getting my butt kicked. Sadly those friends have come and gone, and I would've liked to keep up with them and not of grown apart. (Miss you Liliam, aka Pillowpantsavenger) Like I said, joined the military, currently I am in the army deployed, as to the reason why I can't come back yet lol. MMO's i've been in was SWG which i loved, and sad to see it disapper. SWTOR, my new fix. I want to try out Wildstar, and don't like ESO that much. Avid gamer, avid physical fitness, and might even start getting into W40k, but will see.

Now, freeples and creeples alike, new and old, who are you? And have you heard of Carl?
    [center][b][color=cornflowerblue]Commander Arga Lessthanthree, Battle-master[/color][/b]
    [b]Leader of [color=crimson]<Inglorious Rejects>[/color] of Windfola[/b]
    [b]"Follow the ****** [color=cyan]shield[/color]!"[/b][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Alisre View Post
    Being as I am coming back into the game, which I am excited for. Sadly it will not be for some time, due to my job.
    I'd like this to be a friendly place to put your name out there, get people to recognize you for this and that.

Also to take out some of the animity from the character you are, to the person in real life. Now i'm not asking your life story, I'm just asking to share a little bit

Okay I am Ben, most people know me by Arga the reaver. I used to play a lot on this server, and I considered it my second home for a time (honestly) until I joined the military and life has drawn me away. Played LOTRO, yeah freepside was alright, but immedietaly got addicted to creepside for w.e. reason, and loved the reaver, before there were freavers roaming the maps. I was in the time frame where VVV was still a dominant pressence, UaO was the most PvP active freep guild, and there were so many good players. I remember the Purple Freeple Eater, Dhot to this day is my inspiration for leading a raid, and I learned from others. I had tons of friends, who I had known from kicking there butts in PvP, and from getting my butt kicked. Sadly those friends have come and gone, and I would've liked to keep up with them and not of grown apart. (Miss you Liliam, aka Pillowpantsavenger) Like I said, joined the military, currently I am in the army deployed, as to the reason why I can't come back yet lol. MMO's i've been in was SWG which i loved, and sad to see it disapper. SWTOR, my new fix. I want to try out Wildstar, and don't like ESO that much. Avid gamer, avid physical fitness, and might even start getting into W40k, but will see.

Now, freeples and creeples alike, new and old, who are you? And have you heard of Carl?
    Nice to "meet" you, Arga. Hope to see you out on the moors soon. And, yes, I assume you are referring to Carl rock?

I'm Jacob, and most people know me by Spilo the Loremaster. I just recently joined the PvP scene this past April. I have played LOTRO off and on (with long breaks) for about three years now, and the Loremaster is the only class I have every played. I've learned a lot the past four months, and am one of the more suicidal freeps around in the fact that I am not afraid of losing. Losing has been my gateway to learning, so I welcome it (looking forward to the day when I won't lose to that scenario anymore). I'm not a gamer by any means, and originally played LOTRO for the lore, but have been hooked on the intense competitive nature of PvP.
    I'm finishing up my Bachelor's degree in Finance, and will be married this October, at which point my playing time will dramatically decrease. Doing my best to squeeze in as much slaying before then. I'm into playing sports, playing instruments, and physical fitness.
    ~Rank 11 Loremaster, Landroval~

~Rank 12 Warg, Landroval~

Listen here Ben, Arga...Whoever you are. This is my yard, you don't mow another man's yard..
    <3
    Good idea I guess but I'll keep mine short, I'm not as interesting as you.

Most of you who PVP regularly know me well and know my Personality.
    My Name is Johnathan, 23 years of age and unlike this bald blueberry I haven't been playing since before Nyriens had hair on her chest or Dgarye grew his first creepy moustache However I've been around long enough to see the game change many times. I've been raiding and PVPing in this game since i first hit level cap at 75. Lead many raids when raiding was actually challenging and lead many a Moors raid on both sides both fighting and fighting with Arga, I love it out there.

Tried every MMO since LOTRO but despite most being better in most aspects I always pop back here for the community and the personal PVP. Cant get that anywhere else i have looked. So I'm back, Ive got the moors bug again and ready to go.. get your knickers off.

Me and Carl go way back. Ive used it to Crush many a raid

Quote Originally Posted by spikethe3rd View Post
    I haven't been playing since before Nyriens had hair on her chest or Dgarye grew his first creepy moustache
    Lothogon...16...Long time player...likes football (the proper football), running... erm..sports on the whole. From the UK, south west to be precise Preference is healing and GvG, I dislike RvR nowadays. Hardly a leader but I will use the /raidshout command spam if needed.

Good to meet you Ben (Arga)

I'm Din, I have been pvping since freevers came out. I was FTP because meh I didn't know if I would like this whole mmo thing, but I instantly fell in love with playing mini. Some things are just you. I was terribad when I first started seriously I couldn't even move, I got lost in pretty much every bush in Erid Luin, and I wish I was exaggerating. I leveled and eventually learned how my buttons worked, stopped getting lost in bushes and did ok. I was a medium armor WS mini until they took medium armor away from minis. Anyways freevers came out and I was bored so I thought ehhh I will take a bash at this whole pvp thing. I died, had so much adrenaline and fun that I proceeded to spend the rest of the afternoon dying again and again on that poor poor reaver. I was hooked from day one the only thing that could possibly make pvp better was pretty Din my mini. So I was a subscriber by that night. This was at the beginning of Isen, I wasn't even leveled yet still like 70-71. But it didn't matter one bit that I was completely awful, and not even leveled I was hooked and never leaving, and everyone has been stuck with me since. I remember the first time I healed in a moors raid I was beside myself with nervousness because as I said my prior experience had been as a medium armor WS mini, but oh my was I completely in love with healing from then on, just like rolling a mini and pvping for the first time, sometimes you are lucky enough to do something and just know it is your thing completely. Over the years I have met some of the most wonderful people, not just wonderful but people whose existence in your life can only be described as a blessing. Over the years I have met tremendous people on both freep and creep side and the others well haters are gonna hate right. I dont care if on any particular day I am the shark or the bait, I am always happy to show up and run into battle with and against some of the nicest people a person could know.

As for my not LOTRO life, I grew up in the Florida Keys and still call FL my home. I am a scuba diver, I love the ocean, even spending my whole life in and around the ocean to this day it still amazes me. I love coffee and tea, I have on occasion wiped raids from afk mini syndrome but to be fair the tea kettle was whistling. I homeschool my 2 daughters and yes irl my favorite color is pink.
    First Marshal Dinarian

Quote Originally Posted by Enzaraen View Post
    Lothogon...16...Long time player...likes football (the proper football), running... erm..sports on the whole. From the UK, south west to be precise Preference is healing and GvG, I dislike RvR nowadays. Hardly a leader but I will use the /raidshout command spam if needed.

Good to meet you Ben (Arga)
    Go American football!!!!
    Creeps
    R9 Warg: Gurbursh R8 Reaver: Mozkil R6 Warleader: Kozkil
    Freeps
    R4 Warden: Cleglo

Hey Arga my main creep is Gurbursh. I have a R3 warden also but I do not have money for Vip so I can't Pvp with him . I have been playing since the cap was 65. I have played on and off until the 85 cap came out then I decided to man up and get a rotation, full aud, look at best traits setup etc etc. I look foward to seeing you in the game
    Creeps
    R9 Warg: Gurbursh R8 Reaver: Mozkil R6 Warleader: Kozkil
    Freeps
    R4 Warden: Cleglo

My name is Erazer. I am about 5 months old now. I am a fitness buff. I run around a lot and am particularly good at sprinting. I can maintain my flat out sprint for 20 seconds. My favourite activities are biting and scratching. I like to silence those that play bad music or yell a lot. I am very generous and share my fleas for no charge.

My personal email id is Erazer@moors.com . If you need some fleas for free, do not hesitate to contact me.

Irl I am Josh. I've been playing off and on since early-mid SoM I currently play a burglar (Rannulfr). however I started as a Champ (Ethudor) I was the guy that followed Dep around. When I creeped I was a defiler (hellrat). Lotro and Warhammer (which is now gone) is where I have gotten my PvP fix for years and now its just Lotro. Played many games. Went to Swtor because of kinnies was fun for awhile but pvp was saddening. Arga came online once the whole time I was playing Swtor and he should make Net and prin come back with him :P. I like sports/physical fitness and because of such interest outside gaming I'm currently in Physical therapy.

P.S never been the noob Arga yelled at.. yet anyways
    Rannulfr R10 Burglar

Easymoney.. "Trevor rl".. Been playing for 5 yrs, and used to roll with Arga and Khronus, leet, and wahime.. back when I was a noob... and Arga would scream at me all day. I own a concrete company in Alberta Canada. Lotro was my first real mmo, and I was addicted from the start. Freep was my first pvp experience, for quite a while, but when I found out how rude creeps were in real life, I never looked back. Im a creep for life. I have treid every mmo you could throw out there, and always return to lotro. Sad 2 see old faces gone for good, and even sadder to see some of the new faces jk's. Looking forward to Arga's return, the only thing that could make it sweeter, is if fragganator pantyraider would come back...lol.. man was I miffed when they turfed his name..lol.. I would put my age in here, but Rhogue has me at about 6 or 7. So we can go with that.. Currently trying eso with Hood, and the prospects look good. But I plan to stick around here until Rhogue rage quits, (so for a very long time) See you in Jan Arga, and be safe.. thanks for your service. I am one Canadian who appreciates it..

Quote Originally Posted by Erazer_The_Stalker View Post
    My name is Erazer. I am about 5 months old now. I am a fitness buff. I run around a lot and am particularly good at sprinting. I can maintain my flat out sprint for 20 seconds. My favourite activities are biting and scratching. I like to silence those that play bad music or yell a lot. I am very generous and share my fleas for no charge.

My personal email id is Erazer@moors.com . If you need some fleas for free, do not hesitate to contact me.
    Emailed you, got a virus. QQ
    ~Rank 11 Loremaster, Landroval~

~Rank 12 Warg, Landroval~

Quote Originally Posted by Young22 View Post
    Arga came online once the whole time I was playing Swtor and he should make Net and prin come back with him :P.
    Not gonna happen....

I am Cory, better known as Finmeister. I have been in many Arga raids over the years and take pride in the fact that I was one of the few wargs he would let in . Currently I reside in New Hampshire, but I lived in Florida for many years. I am looking forward to attempting (again) to help rebuild this PvP community.
    Last edited by jfindlay; Aug 23 2014 at 10:46 PM.
    [center][URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/600/jcc4.png/][IMG]http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/9340/jcc4.png[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by jfindlay View Post
    Not gonna happen....

I am Cory, better known as Finmeister. I have been in many Arga raids over the years and take pride in the fact that I was one of the few warts he would let in . Currently I reside in New Hampshire, but I lived in Florida for many years. I am looking forward to attempting (again) to help rebuild this PvP community.
    I'm sorry I deployed twice within the year ;-;

And totally gonna attempt the Shiz outta this!!!!
    [center][b][color=cornflowerblue]Commander Arga Lessthanthree, Battle-master[/color][/b]

I'm sorry I deployed twice within the year ;-;

And totally gonna attempt the Shiz outta this!!!!
    I just meant the Net and Prin part... I did talk to Prin the other day though....

Looking forward to you coming back bro! I'll even dust my reaver off for your return.....
    [center][URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/600/jcc4.png/][IMG]http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/9340/jcc4.png[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Wasn't gonna do this cause I'm a shy person. O_O. I'm Belva or Cassi in real life ((that's about as personal as we're getting.)) I play mainly my mini and RK but working up my other toons to 100. I mainly heal in the Moors only because I hit like a baby and I seem to survive a heck of a lot longer if I do so. :-).!! I enjoy the Moors and all it's aspects. Not a big QQer, but can't lie I get angry at the screen every now and then. :-X. I'm not a big group person only because that's more of a pain for me healing wise. :-), and because creepies aren't as populated as they've previously have been. I mainly duo with as everyone I'm sure knows my husband Rhogue. I have been known to during week days to run around in WS solo unless there are way to many creepies then I'll small group with a select few of people on Freep side. I have a few creepies but haven't played them since the 85/95ish time. Would like to go back and forth once I'm fully done with my RK's Moors gear....Or Cappy which ever comes first. Love seeing everyone out there and look forward to the changes that seem to be coming our way.
    [CENTER][URL="http://s1232.photobucket.com/user/Joseph_Rector/media/9f5k.png.html"][IMG]http://i1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff368/Joseph_Rector/9f5k.png[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

Hi, in rl I am Joe or Padre to my little ones. In lotro I am usually Anzelm. Real life restricts me from playing as much as I would like so I’ll never be on the best player list but I still get a thrill from the Moors when there is action.

I should group more than I do and I do some but I think I was put off a little from the more serious raid leaders and just wound up soloing more. Only complaint or request I would have is that creep groups running into me would 1v1 me a little first before they finish me off. I know, that’s what 1v1’s are for.

I will except group invites when I think I can have 30 minute or more to dedicate to a group but I have to fight my 7 year old twin grandsons over the computer when I am at home and can only play 15 to 30 minutes on my breaks at work. *shrugs*

Other wise, I am really terrible at pvp. I’ll put it out there just so no one feels they have to. But what the hell, I still have fun, why take a game more serious than that.

I did become the steward of an older kinship “Strange Folks” and if one of those trying to help pick things up in the moors wanted to use it to build up a pvp kin I would be open to that.

Otherwise, just have fun, and I’ll see you out there.
    Anzelm R8 Rune-Keeper - Snalagaster R5 Reaver - Zombidog R3 Stalker - Slyths R3 Defiler
    Nob for Life but having fun

I'm Paul, probs best known as Nyxbane (used to be catrat). From the UK but recently moved to Thailand and now boast a ping of at least 300. Been playing for nearly 2 years. Most my freeps suck but guess my BA is decent. I have an illegitimate child with Finn... We have raised to him to be a jungle child mogli esq.

Used to love leading groups in the moors but kinda grew tired of it.

If you Go for a drink with tili he will buy you brownies and a pet gibbon that plays snakes and ladders with local Peruvian children on a Saturday morning.

I miss nitcheo.
    Nyxbane (Catrat)- R11 BA- Brandywine

I'm glad so many have come and given a background to whom they are, its pretty amazing the type of people that play

I hope people continue to post and get out of their shy zone (Belva! Good job ) and introduce themselves to a wonderfully fierce and exciting community that we have had for such a long time

Keep it up people

And look to the horizon......

They are coming.......

I'm Giannis,the weird name is because I am Greek I am 26 and just finishing my MSc in UK.I am not exactly an MMO person,I only ever played LOTRO and that for the past 2 years.
    I really enjoy seeing a lot of people coming back again.Looking forward to see you all in game.

P.S. Cat,I found a nice pub man I've been enjoying some tasty steaks and cold guiness I would have showed you that place but now that I got to meet you you left damn you!
    Tilimir ~ Crickhollow

My name is Joe, 26 years old. Originally from Kentucky but moved to Colorado for my wife. Been playing for 4 years and have met alot of great ppl along the way. Hunter was my first class i played just cause the tracking-ish style went along with my country side :P. Played every class atleast to lvl 85 but RK has and will always be my favorite. As with any of us, sometimes my temper gets the better of me when it comes to PvP. Comes with the territory, some of us are just better at not voicing it than others ha. Really wish the server would come back to life so i dont have to transfer like so many others.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://oi57.tinypic.com/j923qx.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Napoleon21 View Post
    I'm Giannis,the weird name is because I am Greek I am 26 and just finishing my MSc in UK.I am not exactly an MMO person,I only ever played LOTRO and that for the past 2 years.
    I really enjoy seeing a lot of people coming back again.Looking forward to see you all in game.

P.S. Cat,I found a nice pub man I've been enjoying some tasty steaks and cold guiness I would have showed you that place but now that I got to meet you you left damn you!

haha nice man, when im back you can treat me
    Nyxbane (Catrat)- R11 BA- Brandywine

Quote Originally Posted by wraggla View Post
    haha nice man, when im back you can treat me
    Second that. UK meet up say wut

Quote Originally Posted by jfindlay View Post
    I just meant the Net and Prin part... I did talk to Prin the other day though....

Looking forward to you coming back bro! I'll even dust my reaver off for your return.....
    Check your PM's

Hello creeps and freeps!

My name is John (middle name Scott) and I started playing LOTRO about 2 years ago. This is my first and only MMORPG. At the begining, I enjoyed the pve content freepside, but once I started playing creepside I became hooked. The first freep character I created was a guard so when I created my first creep, I decided to try a ranged character and rolled a BA (Rahukal). I was never any good with my BA but I kept coming out over and over again (dying repeatedly and sometimes getting a kill). It was just too much fun. I started playing in groups with the warpath crew (Hoodrobbin, Hornluk, Nitcheo, Stingfury, Blytzkrieg, Sicaric, Fullmoon, and a revolving cast of other characters) and I felt like I found a second home. They didn't really know who I was other than one of the many noob creeps, but they made everyone feel welcome (especially Hornluk - miss you Horn).

I created a defiler to help Horn with the heals and realized I enjoy being a healer much more than a BA. My gurad is still my highest leveled freep. I've only brought him out in the moors after the helms deep update as a level scaled freep, and only when there initially seemed to be no other freeps out. I'm glad to see that the freeps have returned and I probably won't ever be venturing out anymore with my level scaled freep (I might if the freeps disappear again). When defilers became op I thought it was awesome for a minute, then got bored and switched to leveling my BA and playing my weaver. I've switched back to defiler after the last update because, if you haven't realized yet, the defiler is no longer op.

I've played with a lot of awesome creeps since first setting foot into the moors and it has been amazing getting to know everyone. I also love all the freeps that come out and keep the action alive. I've felt like the best part of the moors is the people you get to play with. We've had several people come and go but we've always had great people on both sides, even if there are frequently some harsh words exchanged.

I'd like to thank everyone still coming out to the moors and keeping the action alive. It's been a lot of fun and I don't think the windy moors is ready to retire just yet.
    Last edited by Rahukal; Aug 31 2014 at 02:39 AM.
    Creeps: Rahukal (BA), Jvarasura (Defiler), Gaki (Warg), Nirriti & DCI Tennison (Weaver and broodling), Yatana (WL), Krodha (Reaver)
    Freep: Duinlinnod (Guard)

I know there is more PvP'ers out there.

Don't be shy, come out and play on the forums for a little bit, and if you are a new transfer, introduce yourself.

We don't bite, unless you're Lendas...never be a Lendas.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast