We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: VIP Question

VIP Question

I have a have a question about the VIP/subscription model. If I pay for the VIP every month do I have to buy stuff in the store or do I get the all of the game? I'm talking pacifically about riding skills, quest packs etc.
    thank you for the help

As long as you are VIP you will have access to all regular quest packs. You will not have access to expansion content though, those require to be unlocked by everyone. Other things you'll get from VIP (some of these will stay even if your VIP runs out):
    - Quest at level 20 to obtain the riding skill for free.
    - More inventory slots (used to be bag 4+5, not sure how it's handled after the inventory changes recently)
    - Access to swift travel routes for gold
    - Access to Ettenmoors area / all monster classes
    - All trait slots unlocked
    - Access to all skirmishes
    - Gold cap removed
    - Two extra character slots

The list is likely not complete. Some important things you will not get from VIP and will require unlocking via store or market:
    - Expansion content
    - Warden and Runekeeper (and probably Beorning in the future) classes
    - Light / Heavy Warsteed trait trees
    - Premium wallet upgrade
    - Shared storage
    - lots of other minor improvements
    Used to play: 85 Champ / Captain / Runekeeper / Guardian, Guild Master of everything but cooking.
    Playing now: Hellcat / King Tiger / GW Panther / IS / KV-5 / M4 Sherman and more

Quote Originally Posted by Grimdi View Post
    As long as you are VIP you will have access to all regular quest packs. You will not have access to expansion content though, those require to be unlocked by everyone. Other things you'll get from VIP (some of these will stay even if your VIP runs out):
    - Quest at level 20 to obtain the riding skill for free.
    - More inventory slots (used to be bag 4+5, not sure how it's handled after the inventory changes recently)
    - Access to swift travel routes for gold
    - Access to Ettenmoors area / all monster classes
    - All trait slots unlocked
    - Access to all skirmishes
    - Gold cap removed
    - Two extra character slots

The list is likely not complete. Some important things you will not get from VIP and will require unlocking via store or market:
    - Expansion content
    - Warden and Runekeeper (and probably Beorning in the future) classes
    - Light / Heavy Warsteed trait trees
    - Premium wallet upgrade
    - Shared storage
    - lots of other minor improvements
    Okay thank you for the help

Quote Originally Posted by Grimdi View Post
    What things remain permanently after the VIP runs out?

Quote Originally Posted by NoDuff View Post
    What things remain permanently after the VIP runs out?
    On every character you log onto while VIP, the unlocked Race/Virtue Slots, the unlocked Class tiers, the removed Gold cap, the Swift travel access, access to Bags 4&5 (ie. +30 bag space).

Keep in mind, after your Subscription lapses, you'll be downgraded to Premium. Which comes with some advantages of its own, when compared to F2P; An additional character slot, 5 AH slots, Gold cap (for characters that weren't logged on while VIP) increased to 5, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by HaleElven View Post
    On every character you log onto while VIP, the unlocked Race/Virtue Slots, the unlocked Class tiers, the removed Gold cap, the Swift travel access, access to Bags 4&5 (ie. +30 bag space).

Keep in mind, after your Subscription lapses, you'll be downgraded to Premium. Which comes with some advantages of its own, when compared to F2P; An additional character slot, 5 AH slots, Gold cap (for characters that weren't logged on while VIP) increased to 5, etc.
    That's great info. My GF and I are relativity new and are trying to decide the best bang for your buck option. We would like to be able to play a little over 5 hours a week and she already has the expansions but figuring out the best casual play option is confusing. We would like to play together but multiple VIP scouts can get pricey.

i would suggest you watch this, it's how to take advantage of being VIP while you still are one or planning on one.

[IMG]https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRukNtY3XNeQDtH0RCDqoToZDTv8LdrrtXcBh1kBX8gMvCfufth[/IMG]