We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    We usually just run around with a fellowship of Slode creeps to corpse jump those terrible NEC posers.....

Jimmi are you ########? If you are I don't mean to joke, that would be nasty and explain that you are related to MR poopers. If you are NOT ########, do you ever wonder why your own mother doesn't answer the phone when you call her? You need to let it go. You need to understand that you can NEVER join us. Don't say that you don't want to, you have asked on many occasions. Jimmi man, don't send me tells in game. Come in vent and speak to me, I will tell you more but just do it before Ace sees you. LOL. He would probably kick you hahahaha.

dont waste your money comming to Deadlode

if your thinking of transferring to Silverlode you are throwing your money away for nothing, better off giving your money to finding a cure for Ebola. The servers been dead for over a year now and I see Ex- silverlode people transferred to the servers I currently play on. I have transferred 2 tunes from Silvelode already and the rest will surely follow. From time to time I still check to see if anyone's on Silverlode but have only seen the odd creep.
    My Kin used to be one the largest and has people who haven't logged in for over 2 years.
    &lo=4b181b1111kjo&t1=Mapping&t2=Defiler&t3=Fat%20Kids%20Taste%20Sweet&l=8

Quote Originally Posted by CadsAlarus View Post
    if your thinking of transferring to Silverlode you are throwing your money away for nothing, better off giving your money to finding a cure for Ebola. The servers been dead for over a year now and I see Ex- silverlode people transferred to the servers I currently play on. I have transferred 2 tunes from Silvelode already and the rest will surely follow. From time to time I still check to see if anyone's on Silverlode but have only seen the odd creep.
    My Kin used to be one the largest and has people who haven't logged in for over 2 years.
    The servers been doing just fine the passed couple weeks, action has been consistent. Usually only gets up to 12v12 and action is later in the day but there's still a consistent core group of freeps and creeps that still come out. Yeah it may not be like it used to but since jimicries and friends left there's been a decrease in QQ as well.
    [URL=http://s1033.photobucket.com/user/coreymaikrzek/media/rank15sig_zpsqzuffjhy.png.html][IMG]http://i1033.photobucket.com/albums/a417/coreymaikrzek/rank15sig_zpsqzuffjhy.png[/IMG][/URL]

Thumbs down psssshhhhh

idk what your talking about consistent action agent. whenever I come out. either there is nothing or there is a group of scalers fight you with a wl and did plus like 19 wargs who wont fight unless u have 1 shotters to your backs. also to the few times I have been out and there is like one creep vs. 7 freeps and the freeps are hugging against that one creep, plz go to club penguin you may find your skills more acceptable there. lastly since this is a pointless thread now in and off itself because the xfer already happened. Scrubs you need to stop calling out soloers at least try to 1v1 before u call in a raid kinda pathetic when a rank 11 warg (you know who u r) has to call in 8 creeps against a scaler lm just to find out the lm died to npcs. o.m.g. bad.

its that kind of #### that's sends people away u trolls. also on a final thought, u farts who sit at grams or in your rez and wait for said warg/wargs to call out scalers just so u can map in and get your 10 infamy plz stop being terribad and try moving from the ones shots. many of you cry about freeps never wanting to fight you fails. one reason may be that u baddies are butt rubbing with the fear arrows.

Also since people may not read this far and I can talk about nonsense.

Freeps stop doing the same thing so I can rage at creeps more and not keep turning my head around to find half my group cringing at gv while we steam roll them into grams. At which point all the wargs will hips and hide or jump on their defs and ba's run out call out our 1 healer and one shot him which they should have done like 6 hours ago and then when I come to vent steam for the pleasure of it. they go NONONONONONON WE WERENT GROUPED WITH 4 HEALERS NONONONON FELLOW HEALS GO OUT TO SOLOERS DONT U KNOW THAT!!!!!. so in short everyone if you read this far gj and stop being bad and trying to burn time looking at lame thoughts of someone who will prolly rage at you next time you in moors.

-pro

Pss hey maggot stop raging at that lowbie he is prolly from fail arken or ff and is trying to live of to the slode standard of OP trolling

#rantftwcomeatmebroimboredandc ouldntgotosleepsoiwrotethistot rollcuzproandifyougottothispar tyouneedtogetalifeorsomecoffee orsomethingcuzpotbrrulesthewor ld(slode)

-elez the most honorable and kind hearted soul of this game, and im at a hotelish thing and I hear mice above me and im about to go to sleep and I keep thinking of like the ceiling breaking and it falling on me and crawling into my mouth O.O ugh rom post on forums I need my entertainment ty ./hugs

gn baddies and stop posting on this thread because xfer already happened trolls and if you read this far.........................wo w bad.......you would have been more productive to sit at grams with bitseys bad zerg group
    -potbr forever
    Elezmera lvl 100 rank 11 mini Arantoth lvl 100 rank 9 champion Sugro lvl 100 rank 7 burg Grinbash lvl 100 rank 8 warg Shapdoom lvl 100 rank 10 reaver Mordul lvl 100 rank 7 spider Ratgrat lvl 100 rank 7 Warleader
    SILVERLODE

I said consistent, not constant. And like I said it hasn't been great buts been decent, if you had been out at all this weekend you would know what I'm talking about. Also quit ragingyour voice is gonna crack and people will laugh.

P.S. if you don't like the action on the server then transfer with the rest of the crybabies.
    [URL=http://s1033.photobucket.com/user/coreymaikrzek/media/rank15sig_zpsqzuffjhy.png.html][IMG]http://i1033.photobucket.com/albums/a417/coreymaikrzek/rank15sig_zpsqzuffjhy.png[/IMG][/URL]

Lag is getting worse on Brandy and rvr gets tiring at times, but all other servers I have visitd recently have lag issues.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2