We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Perks

Perks

I am curious as to how the perks work, the ones you can buy with the destiny points you earn in-game.

For the accelerated XP one, the only one I have been using as of now, you get 5 uses per 24 hours. Is this account wide or does every individual character get 5 uses per 24 hours?

Quote Originally Posted by BlaZeN13 View Post
    I am curious as to how the perks work, the ones you can buy with the destiny points you earn in-game.

For the accelerated XP one, the only one I have been using as of now, you get 5 uses per 24 hours. Is this account wide or does every individual character get 5 uses per 24 hours?
    It's been probably years since I've used them (since defeat dread removal at least), but I think they are account wide like the DP point pool used to buy them. Only one way to find out for sure
    [SIZE=3][b]Leader of [COLOR="#FFD700"]The Rangers of Eriador[/COLOR], Snowbourn[/b][/SIZE]
    [color=#00BF00]Brya, Balthelion, Fyore, Iarngard, Madic, Eoradain, Trystana, Pendalas, Kharmul, Arkunir, Holibrand, Tifridh, Freawyn, Adlanniel, Tiraniel, Lilija, Theda[/color]
    [URL="http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0szyANQhriMn42fCDdke1EMAOcdzmr9v"]Let's Play LOTRO (YouTube Series)[/URL] ~ [URL="https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?461498-The-Rangers-of-Eriador"]Kin Info/Recruitment[/URL]

Blue bar bought with Destiny points are not account wide

Quote Originally Posted by Brya View Post
    It's been probably years since I've used them (since defeat dread removal at least), but I think they are account wide like the DP point pool used to buy them. Only one way to find out for sure
    Blue bar bought with Destiny points are not account wide. They are per toon. I have (2) 100s now so I usually hop on to an alt, use the VIP blue bar, buy 5 with destiny points, quest through that blue bar, then log out until I can build all of that up again for another day of leveling later.

As of West Gondor I had (6) 95s, but I'm not playing the Alt game anymore. I have a Captain and an RK at 100 now and that's enough for me from here on out. My other toons are Westnment Master guild crafters, so they are now NPC crafters.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d000000130169/01008/signature.png]Skythrond[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by bcowan View Post
    Blue bar bought with Destiny points are not account wide. They are per toon. I have (2) 100s now so I usually hop on to an alt, use the VIP blue bar, buy 5 with destiny points, quest through that blue bar, then log out until I can build all of that up again for another day of leveling later.

As of West Gondor I had (6) 95s, but I'm not playing the Alt game anymore. I have a Captain and an RK at 100 now and that's enough for me from here on out. My other toons are Westnment Master guild crafters, so they are now NPC crafters.

I tested this morning and I think they ARE account wide

I logged onto an alt to do some crafting, used up the 3 XP uses I had, went back to my champion after and had no uses. I am almost certain I had usages left before I went and used them on my alt. To be certain I am going to log onto another alt and see if they have any uses left. If they don't then I am certain that they are account-wide and not per character.

I have checked between alts and I can confirm it is account-wide and not per character

Each of my alts all had 1 use left, i used it on on alt and then switched and my alt did not have any uses.