We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

[Landroval] HORRORFEST! 31st October

Last edited by Calhil; Oct 18 2014 at 03:26 AM.
    Calanne / Calhil of 'Starlight'

Please post on the Starlight forum if you would like a slot! All bands from all servers welcome, the theme is hard rock, goth rock, rock rock, metal and HORROR!

When requesting your time slot, please bare in mind that Western Europe (including UK), clocks will go back 1 hour. The US, and so the 'server time', will remain as it is: their clocks don't go back until the 2nd November. So....for example, in the UK time is server time + 5 hours, for Horrorfest it will be server time + 4 hours.

If any bands who have already requested a time slot need to change their slot, please let me know asap, thanks!

Confirmed Bands

Friday 31st October:

3pm - The Traveling Bilberries
    4pm - Notenzauber
    5pm - Starlight
    6pm - Bara Bahau
    7pm - 'Halloween Entertainment'
    8pm - Flock of Smeagols
    9pm - No Whole Bard
    10pm - 'Halloween Entertainment'
    11pm - Les Beaux Chapeaux
    12am - The Grayhawke Band

Saturday 1st November:

12pm - P.I.E.
    1pm - 'Halloween Entertainment'
    2pm - The Starlight Orchestra
    3pm - DisEnchanted
    4pm - Under the Sunlit Sky
    5pm - Die Meisterbarden von Bree
    6pm - A rock and a hard place
    7pm - Mondbarden
    8pm - Old Winyards
    9pm - The Royal Eriador Philharmonic and Brass Band Orchestra
    10pm - 'Halloween Entertainment'
    11pm - da Bugans
    12am - Warewargs of Lindon
    Last edited by Calhil; Oct 17 2014 at 11:41 AM.

Couple more bands added and adjustments made for the change in clocks.

There are still plenty of slots left as this will run from 12noon (server time) till late

Wow, 6 weeks to go and already 13 bands confirmed!! That's an amazing response!

If you want a slot you must be quick, and later ones can be added!

HORRORFEST!!!!

Still some time slots left but we are so pleased with the response so far, so many really good bands signed up!

Posters need to go out soon so we will be looking to finalise the schedule by the 17th so Zed can work his magic, so if you would like a slot let us know on the Starlight forum, or catch me or Skoch in game.

This is going to be so epic, so hot, so creepy!

Calanne x

Full schedule is now confirmed. We have an amazing line up and Skoch has some great entertainment lined up!

New poster in OP, thanks to Zedrock

Thumbs up

# Boys and girls of every age #
    # Wouldn't you like to see something strange? #

# Come with us and you will see #
    # This, da Bugans Kinhouse #

# This is Halloween, this is Horrorfest #
    # Pumpkins scream in the dead of night #

# This is Horrorfest, everybody make a scene #
    # Trick or treat till the neighbors gonna die of fright #
    # It's your fest, everybody scream #
    # In this da Bugans Kinhouse #

# La, la, la, la, la, la #
    # La, la, la, la, la #

Woohoo!!!

Thanx you very much to the audience. You were FANTASTIC!!!!

Thanx to Calanne and Skoch, and those who helped, without whom this event would not have taken place.
    Special mention to the amazing garden background and superb scary da Buganz haunted house.

Was really awesome Music Marathon!!! ./toasts
    And awfully haunted!!! Yeah!

Here are the Bara Funda Creepy Streamings. Also, you can find the integral of the second day here also from Bittercress i think (if not, tell me, i will fix it) : http://www.twitch.tv/darklyshining/profile

The curse of the Gaunt Lord ruled the festival !!! (*)

(For my own, I made my most sincere apologies to Bands & Crowd, the streaming is not up to the quality of work you have produced for this event: beautiful and various clothes, great choice of playlists, lyrics original compositions.)

Here, for proofs, in vidcaps streaming :

Horrorfest 2014 - Day 01 - October 31, 2014 - Landroval - da Bugans Kinhouse

* Horrorfest 2014 - Day 01 - The Traveling Bilberries

* Horrorfest 2014 - Day 01 - Notenzauber

* Horrorfest 2014 - Day 01 - Starlight

* Horrorfest 2014 - Day 01 - Starlight & Bara Bahau Part.1

* Horrorfest 2014 - Day 01 - Starlight & Bara Bahau Part.2

* Horrorfest 2014 - Day 01 - Bara Bahau Part.1 - False Start

* Horrorfest 2014 - Day 01 - Bara Bahau Part.2 - Bara Sputnik Toccata

* Horrorfest 2014 - Day 01 - Flock of Smeagols

* Horrorfest 2014 - Day 01 - No Whole Bard

* Horrorfest 2014 - Day 01 - Les Beaux Chapeaux Part.1

* Horrorfest 2014 - Day 01 - Les Beaux Chapeaux Part.2

* Horrorfest 2014 - Day 01 - The Grayhawke Band

Horrorfest 2014 - Day 02 - November 1, 2014 - Landroval - da Bugans Kinhouse

* Horrorfest 2014 - Day 02 - P.I.E Part.1

* Horrorfest 2014 - Day 02 - P.I.E Part.2

* Horrorfest 2014 - Day 02 - The Starlight Orchestra

* EDITING : on Youtube : Horrorfest 2014 - Day 02 - The Starlight Orchestra

* Horrorfest 2014 - Day 02 - DisEnchanted Part.1 - The Censored One (**)

* EDITING : At Darklyshining's Twitch.tv : Horrorfest 2014 - Day 02 - DisEnchanted - Uncensored

* Horrorfest 2014 - Day 02 - DisEnchanted Part.2

* Horrorfest 2014 - Day 02 - Under the Sunlit Sky

* Horrorfest 2014 - Day 02 - Die Meisterbarden von Bree Part.1 - Scrappy Stream

* EDITING : At Darklyshining's Twitch.tv : Horrorfest 2014 - Day 02 - Die Meisterbarden von Bree

* Horrorfest 2014 - Day 02 - Die Meisterbarden von Bree Part.2 - Feat. A Rock And A Hard Place

* Horrorfest 2014 - Day 02 - A rock and a hard place - NO LINK - Stolen By The Gaunt Lord (***)

* EDITING : fortunately, someone else, Bittercress i think, made a streaming of the whole Day 02. Gratz to her. Here is the ARAAHP part. : Horrorfest 2014 - Day 02 - A Rock And A Hard Place

* Horrorfest 2014 - Day 02 - Mondbarden - Part.1

* Horrorfest 2014 - Day 02 - Mondbarden - Part.2 - The Censored One (**)

* EDITING : At Darklyshining's Twitch.tv : Horrorfest 2014 - Day 02 - Mondbarden - Uncensored

* Horrorfest 2014 - Day 02 - Old Winyards

* EDITING : on Youtube : Horrorfest 2014 - Day 02 - Old Winyards

* Horrorfest 2014 - Day 02 - Les Beaux Chapeaux - Extra Part Fill In

* Horrorfest 2014 - Day 02 - da Bugans

* EDITING : At Tiflo Willohill's Youtube channel : Horrorfest 2014 - Day 02 - da Bugans Live at HorrorFest 2014

* Horrorfest 2014 - Day 02 - Warewargs of Lindon

(*) Several weird technical problems were strangely produced during this event. Lag monster, pop disconnects, disappearances parts of streaming, rendering poor sound quality, censorship of some tunes ...

(**) Audio for portions of this video has been muted as it appears to contain copyrighted content owned or controlled by a third party - If you believe that your audio content was improperly muted on Twitch due to our implementation of Audio Recognition, then please use the "Appeal" button to e-mail us at contentappeals@twitch.tv and tell us why. We will review your appeal and attempt to unmute your content. Please note, however, that all uploaded content is still subject to our Terms of Service and you are solely responsible for clearing all content that you upload to Twitch.

(***) I'm truely sad! For mysterious reasons I can not explain, I miss that part of the streaming. Apologies to ARAAHP group. Their concert was excellent, especially as they have honored us with a completely new playlist for the event.

Zed'Roaring'Bararock Luv You!
    Last edited by zedrock; Nov 30 2014 at 10:18 AM.

Wonderful work done here and at the event. Skoch and kin put on what is without a doubt, one of the best two day events I have seen. The decor, the bands, the organization, was all top notch. You guys rocked the event, the bands all brought there best scary music and all in all, was a most impressive two days. Kudos to you all for such a wonderful event!
    [URL=http://s1313.photobucket.com/user/fincinelodie/media/sig-lotro_zps75917b70.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1313.photobucket.com/albums/t544/fincinelodie/sig-lotro_zps75917b70.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    Fincin of Landroval
    Level 100 Minstrel
    *Les Beaux Chapeaux Bandmember,* Transciber, Officer
    Founder of the Hobbit Coalition for Giving us Bunny Cosmetic Pets
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")
    Hugger of Bunnys

Thank you for this Zed, what a fantastic record of a fantastic event!

I've just about recovered now and so glad I booked today off work

Many, many, hugs and thanks to Skoch for the help and for providing the BEST venue ever, and Zed for the advertising, streaming and dances, couldn't have done it without you!

Well, couldn't have done it without the bands either, or the audience, so thanks and hugs all around

Count down to summer Rockfest 2015 begins.........

(cos im not doing it again till then lol)

Quote Originally Posted by dori_bolger View Post
    V2 E35

Dateline: Landroval 11/5/14

We now bring you the repoprt from Hollyberye for this week.
    --------------------------

Horrorfest, 31 October – 1 November 2014

Masks off to our friends Skoch, Calanne and others who organized and hosted a splendidly wicked two day marathon of concerts at the da Bugan homestead in the Shire. It was a fantastically atmospheric setting, with the Memorial to the Gaunt Lord as the centerpiece. The music? Creative, raucous, head banging and memorable! The bands? What a display of talent! While many were homegrown on Landroval, quite a few journeyed from distant lands to partake in the delightful horror of it all.

Lonely Mountain Banders were out in force dancing and cheering (and cowering at times!), and well-represented as musicians, with Lilikate’s The Starlight Orchestra performing exquisitely, early on the second day, and Old Wineyards, with Byrcha at the helm, transporting the audience in the evening of day two (even setting them afire, if our befuddled eyes are to be believed). We hope to see this event next year.

~Aldekim Etal, Publisher
    Lonely Mountain Free Press
    yeah!

oh! and a quick review from Araewenel, with pictures : Araewenel Elvanui, Dreamer - Horrorfest 2014

Please, dont be shy and share with us about your Horrorfest Troma Experience^^

Youtube Playlist of Horrorfest 2014 from Freemark : Playlist Horrorfest 2014 in 11 Parts - 10-31-2014 to 11-01-2014

Luv

Zed'

Are there plans for a Horrorfest 2015?
    Forte "Fortissimmo" Maestro - Landroval server [COLOR="#FF8C00"][URL="http://lonelymountainband.guildlaunch.com/"]The Lonley Mountain Band[/URL][/COLOR]
    [URL="http://forteslotrosongbook.webs.com"]Academy of Music[/URL] - Learn the ABC Music System | [URL="http://forteslotrosongbook.webs.com/pirate-palooza/"]1st Annual Pirate Palooza[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Forte View Post
    Are there plans for a Horrorfest 2015?
    We will have to contact Skoch and see if he is hosting it again this year.
    [URL=http://s1313.photobucket.com/user/fincinelodie/media/sig-lotro_zps75917b70.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1313.photobucket.com/albums/t544/fincinelodie/sig-lotro_zps75917b70.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    Fincin of Landroval
    Level 100 Minstrel
    *Les Beaux Chapeaux Bandmember,* Transciber, Officer
    Founder of the Hobbit Coalition for Giving us Bunny Cosmetic Pets
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")
    Hugger of Bunnys

Hello everyone

Due to real life being very busy meaning I have had not had the time to start organising anything, and plans with my family for Halloween, Skoch will be taking the reigns for Horrorfest this year. Please contact him in game for information, but i'm sure there will be news soon