We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Dol Amroth - City Watch Docks - Sinking the Fleet side quest

This requires you to find and sink 9 boats around the docks. Unfortunately only 7/9 of them are findable. Lotro Wiki http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Ques...king_the_Fleet only appears to record 7 of the ships too, and these are the only ones I could find.

Never mind, found em at last after swimming round every dock in the area. They are hidden beneath the lip of the dock, and you can't see them unless you are in the water.

Quote Originally Posted by Yand View Post
    Never mind, found em at last after swimming round every dock in the area. They are hidden beneath the lip of the dock, and you can't see them unless you are in the water.
    after swimming thru this quest several times I have now been able to find all 9 from the docks. As you get close to the dock, hit the DELETE button which locks on to a nearby item(boat), then get close to it, if necessary adjust camera angle to see the boat then just burn it and you get all 9 without ever touching the water.

Just run around all the piers looking down the sides at the water and you can easily find and interact with all of them.

Did this one and the supply crate one.....I used the delete key to highlight useable objects and eventually found all of them.

Yup, this along with similar quests (find the dropped gold, clear the traps, pick up the books) often requires high levels of pressing-Delete-fu.