We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Low level quests

Hello, should I be doing quests that I have out-leveled? I don't want to skip them, and end up missing important quest lines. Thank.

There is no should or shouldn't really. The question is do you want to experience that content? I play many characters and often do outleveled content because I enjoy the story lines. Yes, even after having done the content many times, I still enjoy it. The rewards are of course underlevel for me, but that does not bother me in the least because I am not playing this game for rewards alone.

I, personally (after doing most quests ten times), don't think there's any reason to do quests more than two levels below you. If you miss a quest chain - no problem, it wil, be below your level as well.
    Feailuve - Aeviternus - Vesanus
    Brandywine

The important thing about life is the struggle, not the triumph... Said no winner ever.

Ok, thanks for the input.

Quote Originally Posted by Giliodor View Post
    I, personally (after doing most quests ten times), don't think there's any reason to do quests more than two levels below you. If you miss a quest chain - no problem, it wil, be below your level as well.

I do quests that I've outlevelled if I want the virtue from completing a quest deed, or if I want the TP, or both. Some have no value for a given character and get ignored entirely.
    Cener, Ingo, Rilibald, Hesred, Halras, Loringo
    Arkenstone (ex-Elendilmir) - The Osgiliath Guard
    http://www.theoldergamers.com