We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

2014 updated Irl picture thread

Hi guys and girls time for a updated picture thread of people who actually still play lotro. Have fun post away

Quote Originally Posted by superboxer2 View Post
    Hi guys and girls time for a updated picture thread of people who actually still play lotro. Have fun post away
    Don't ask people to post their pictures without posting your own, it's a bit weird. Also, the other thread has functioning just fine. Reported.
    Beastwise, Captain, R15 | Gladden | Shock and Awe
    Original Challenger of Saruman
    Original Challenger of Gothmog

Quote Originally Posted by superboxer2 View Post
    I'll have to agree with Master Beastwise, I must say!

It is true, any user can safely scroll down through 2 very cool and rich threads, in which is treasured irl stuff of any player who has played on BW server since the game was launched

and forums were created.

What's your problem with photos of BW's inactive players, Master Hatchlings-1?

I can see more and more new players posting their irl photos in those 2 threads and they work just fine?

I always have fun passing my free time reading those 2 threads from the 1st page.

I'm sorry but I find the thread ''2014 updated Irl picture thread'' a bit unnecessary, man!

Didn't mean to insult you or anything, have fun!

You are a sad sad sad little man.....

Inb4lock
    High Treason

|Cuath-1 R11 Captain|