We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

There needs to be someplace to trade in worthless tokens for Silver Tokens of DA

What the title says. I'm running these dailies to get silver tokens and 5 out of 6 boxes I get give me 1-3 tokens for armoury or bank or library. Which are worthless. I guess for the people that were playing the first week or two they could sell them on AH. But now. Who the hec wants to spend money for library tokens. I have 3-4 hundred of these things.

So I run 6 daily's to grind silver tokens and get 3 silver tokens and 4 bank and 3 library and 2 warehouse, and maybe a docks. Which I still need the rep for but shortly wont need those anymore. We should be able to turn those in. Actually the way it should have always been is all reward boxes give 3-4 silver tokens and there is a vendor that sells the various faction tokens for silver tokens. This would have made sense.

The Silver Tokens can be turned into the 2 npcs with huge banners behind them, to assist your server in unlocking the newer content.

They give you a mission to turn in 10 at a time. Plus they give you a gift box for turning in those 10. Which is repeatable as much as you can.

Mouse over the banners to see the progress of how many more are needed to unlock the 2 new content bits.

Plus, you can use Silver and Gold Tokens together to get level 100 weight restricted armor from a vendor. (Light, Medium, Heavy)

I wouldn't mind being able to convert rep faction tokens into silver tokens, but I doubt it will happen.

For the rep faction tokens, don't forget that they can also be used to obtain major or greater essences (level 100), in addition to the class-specific armor. Armoury tokens are particularly useful here, since you have a 1 in 4 chance of a morale essence, which are in demand right how. Library tokens are fairly worthless, since they only give you a chance at B/P/E or Resistance.

Quote Originally Posted by Iyalim View Post
    The Silver Tokens can be turned into the 2 npcs with huge banners behind them, to assist your server in unlocking the newer content.

They give you a mission to turn in 10 at a time. Plus they give you a gift box for turning in those 10. Which is repeatable as much as you can.

Mouse over the banners to see the progress of how many more are needed to unlock the 2 new content bits.

Plus, you can use Silver and Gold Tokens together to get level 100 weight restricted armor from a vendor. (Light, Medium, Heavy)
    Iyalim, I think it is possible you were responding to some other thread. I am not talking about silver tokens being worthless. I'm talking about the fact that in an attempt to farm silver tokens I run 6 of the daily repeatables and end up with 4 silver tokens 7 library tokens, 2 warehouse tokens a couple bank tokens. When all I want is the silver and gold tokens. I'm saying either there should be a NPC that takes library and bank tokens and the rest of them in exchange for silver tokens. Or the rewards from the dailies should be all silver and gold tokens and an NPC that would then sell you the rep tokens for X number of silver. To me this would be perfect.

As it is I've decided I'll run each daily once for the deed and then forget about it. Because doing six quests and having one quest give me what it is I want and the other 5 give me what is to me TRASH is not worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Scirocco View Post
    I wouldn't mind being able to convert rep faction tokens into silver tokens, but I doubt it will happen.

For the rep faction tokens, don't forget that they can also be used to obtain major or greater essences (level 100), in addition to the class-specific armor. Armoury tokens are particularly useful here, since you have a 1 in 4 chance of a morale essence, which are in demand right how. Library tokens are fairly worthless, since they only give you a chance at B/P/E or Resistance.
    Yes, it is possible to GAMBLE with the rep tokens. I hear one can actually get something from those boxes. I know I don't need any purple essences. I have stacks of each type of purple essence. By stacks I mean 40 -60 of each. So turning in 10 library tokens to get 1 purple essence is not going to keep me running dailies.