We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: DOF center boss

DOF center boss

Has anyone else noticed that the center boss debuff that one shots you when it counts down is no longer pottable?
    any way around this?

Quote Originally Posted by spikethe3rd View Post
    Has anyone else noticed that the center boss debuff that one shots you when it counts down is no longer pottable?
    any way around this?
    Yeah I noticed this the other day too. I thought I was just being slow and didn't catch it but I know I potted it and it wouldn't clear.
    Amestoplease, Rk
    Ambusher, Warg

I think the issue is that debuffs that the strong NPCs apply are now above the level of pots that is available in game. While it makes sense in most cases, the delving boss should be an exception for obvious reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Erazer_The_Stalker View Post
    I think the issue is that debuffs that the strong NPCs apply are now above the level of pots that is available in game. While it makes sense in most cases, the delving boss should be an exception for obvious reasons.
    Not really, there's simply no way to remove it. It no longer has the purple square around it.
    Feailuve - Akabath
    [EN]Evernight

The important thing about life is the struggle, not the triumph... Said no winner ever.

Quote Originally Posted by spikethe3rd View Post
    any way around this?
    1.) Bring lots of in-combat rezes. LOL!
    2.) Bring lots of dps.
    3.) Make a healer stay out of combat for consistent rezzing.
    Jimi's Mash