We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Post List of instruments we miss

- Fiddle
    - Bell
    - Banjo
    - xylophone
    - pan flute
    - mouth organ
    - trumpet
    - sax
    - tuba
    - contra bas
    - each of our current 3 harps should have different flavour

Any of those could be a welcomed new instrument. The sad thing is, of all the things asked for, of which violin was at the top of the list for as long as I have played the game (4+years), what they finally broke down and gave us was that over glorified kazoo they call a pibgorn and its still not been completely fixed as far as I know. There has been talk of a sustained bass and some other instrument of their invention which we still know little about, at least, I haven't seen anything new posted since it was mentioned.
    I think everyone would love to see some new instruments come our way but with the current state of things, I am betting it will be some time before we see anything new if at all. I hope I am wrong but after so many years of being hopeful, I've lost faith.
    For a long time, the argument I heard about certain new instruments was lore based, but I think with the arrival of the giant shrew cosmetic pet, amongst other things, that the lore barrier has been broken.

Fincin of Landroval
    Level 100 Minstrel
    *Les Beaux Chapeaux Bandmember,* Transciber, Officer
    Founder of the Hobbit Coalition for Giving us Bunny Cosmetic Pets
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")
    Hugger of Bunnys

Quote Originally Posted by Emere View Post
    Any of those could be a welcomed new instrument. The sad thing is, of all the things asked for, of which violin was at the top of the list for as long as I have played the game (4+years), what they finally broke down and gave us was that over glorified kazoo they call a pibgorn and its still not been completely fixed as far as I know. There has been talk of a sustained bass and some other instrument of their invention which we still know little about, at least, I haven't seen anything new posted since it was mentioned.
    I think everyone would love to see some new instruments come our way but with the current state of things, I am betting it will be some time before we see anything new if at all. I hope I am wrong but after so many years of being hopeful, I've lost faith.
    For a long time, the argument I heard about certain new instruments was lore based, but I think with the arrival of the giant shrew cosmetic pet, amongst other things, that the lore barrier has been broken.
    yep....=(. thats a good list above, and the one at the top is the one i think we all want the most. violin and cello would be awesome additions