We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by searingskitso View Post
    That did give me some laughs. Don't worry though, your forum post count will always be superior to mine, even if your rank isn't.

Pre-grats on 8k forum posts!!!!
    wouldn't complete the circle if you weren't blatantly wrong & irrelevant. It gave me a chuckle, too.
    There may come a time for valor without renown, for those without swords may surely still die upon them.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldeld View Post
    As a freep who has experienced what happens on a server when freeps start to dominate, even when numbers are stacked against them, it's not a good thing to NOT let creeps think they have the upperhand. My old server is just about dead because we did just that - broke out of GV camps and were among the first servers to actually grams camp after the update. Creeps took this as "qq Freeps are OP again", and now our server is a freaking graveyard.

So pay no mind when your creeps start baiting you and taunting you to fight and push out. They really don't want to be driven away and beat down, because then they'll quit in droves and the last server with active PVP will look like the surrounding countryside after Chernobyl.
    The best thing about this post is you are actually sincere.

Attended by Coldaen

Quote Originally Posted by Undertakerxx View Post
    how am I too much of a follower if I never want to join open fraids(im strictly small group play for the challenge and fun added), im just simply trying to see if anyone on BW is actually a freep leader, the case seems no. not everyone enjoys being herded(not sure what you even mean by that, kind of sounds like you think people would rather get zerged and kept at bay in one spot rather than join a sensible group and kill creeps.) and I would never shadow a fraid in a small group, I actually try to avoid them unless joining in on a big keep fight.
    From the way you talk about your playstyle you seem like exactly the type of person/people I like to pvp with. I'm left wondering if you can actually stay on target though

Attended by Coldaen

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosttaker View Post
    The best thing about this post is you are actually sincere.
    there are still nice people in this world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghosttaker View Post
    From the way you talk about your playstyle you seem like exactly the type of person/people I like to pvp with. I'm left wondering if you can actually stay on target though
    Yes I do (most of the time because I tend to need to switch targets to debuff and stun to get stuff off the healers). we actually do stay on target and for the most part set up a burst dps for each person for a warleader and defiler then give the word and watch him blow up like a puffer fish.

PS. do You know me in game or something?
    Do Not Meddle in the Affairs of Wizards, For They Are subtle and Quick To Anger.

Armdyl ''Army'' The Loremaster - Secretly afraid of Reavers, Wargs, Blackarrows, spiders, and Defilers. Even More Terrified of eye gouge's 3 second cool-down.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2