We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Crickhollow Issues???

Have been trying to log in all day with no luck, keep getting Server Down Status and not able to connect or get in line for queue messages.
    Have screenshots of client screen. I'm not having any ISP issues since I am posting this while having the errors
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214000000024110/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Yea how about that server full and constant freezing stuff?

i think its pretty awesome myself
    [URL=http://s1112.photobucket.com/user/Moo2dabum/media/noqqsig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k489/Moo2dabum/noqqsig.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    Dwarrowdelf: R12 Warden Jak\ R8 Minstrell Amoxx\ R10 Runekeeper Smellslike\ R9 reaver Martiall\ R10 Defiler Tussin-1
    Crickhollow: R12 Defiler Tussinn\ R10 Reaver Martiall\ R10 Warg Superiorskill

Yeah, it's happening to me and some Friends.
    Caninos

I'm getting that issue too!

I'm in Australia and I was logged in earlier this morning, but just tried to login and got the server full message. First time ever for this server. I kept trying to login and finally had success, then the game client crashed and now I'm having no luck at all.

I doubt the server is full unless there have been a whole lot of transfers in the background, but I doubt that's the issue.

It's frustrating indeed.
    Crickhollow:- Grahbalzofire Hunkodezire - Minstrel / Flaffaherschmoot McMoot - Champion / Magixman - Rune-Keeper / Uberfingaz Krustinail - Burglar / Questador Saynomore - Hunter / Defribyoulater Beeyarches- Lore-Master / Shikinfatzingicoat - Warden

I've gotten server full messages as well as crashing ALL night. Crashed 3 times in 10 minutes in TA today. Seems like a server issue to me. Turbine fix it!
    Amestoplease, Rk
    Ambusher, Warg

Just got in... woots

Update:

Well, I got in but a lot of others are getting LD and cannot log back in again. Multiple LDs in a short period (30min). Server is still sicko.
    Last edited by SabrielofLorien; Sep 14 2014 at 10:23 PM.
    Whoever says “I” creates the “you.” Such is the trap of every conscience. The “I” signifies both solitude and rejection of solitude. Words name things and then replace them. Whoever says tomorrow, denies it. Tomorrow exists only for him who does not seek it. And yesterday? Yesterday is Kolvillàg: a name to forget, a word already forgotten.

The Oath: A Novel by Elie Wiesel

Angry I detect potential BS!!!

Apparently there's been a significant account transfer into our server. While I don't have an issue moving people across, if Turbine move so many accounts that it means that existing players can't log in, then I'll pack up my LOTRO account, and take my monthly subscription and point purchases somewhere else. I love this game, but I refuse to sit at my PC constantly trying to login, in the hopes that someone else is going to exit or crash. FFS!!
    Crickhollow:- Grahbalzofire Hunkodezire - Minstrel / Flaffaherschmoot McMoot - Champion / Magixman - Rune-Keeper / Uberfingaz Krustinail - Burglar / Questador Saynomore - Hunter / Defribyoulater Beeyarches- Lore-Master / Shikinfatzingicoat - Warden

Unhappy bttt

i've been trying to log in for over an hour and have gotten varied unsuccessful result.
    - logging in, please way (repeated infinitely)
    - receiving character data (never progresses)
    - logged in but never loaded after character selection.

i play on another server too and everything logged in perfectly. crickhollow has been doing this with me a lot lately. anyone else experiencing anything similar?