We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Arathaert View Post
    Just a bump to remind folks of this! It's this Sunday night, 7pm EST... be there or be oblong! (Trust me, it's worse than being square. 'Specially 'cause nobody even says that anymore.)

I can't say anything can I? lol

Also, I now want to watch that show....
    lvl 105 Guardian | 93 Mini | 63 Hunter | 46 Warden | Lukiluk - r10 Warg | r6 Defiler | r6 WL

Twitch.tv/Arathaert | Youtube.com/ArathaertTV

I can't say anything can I? lol

Also, I now want to watch that show....
    If you haven't watched it and you like silly cartoons that are moderately inappropriate for children doo eet.

ALSO, say all the things, homie!

all the things, homie!
    Last edited by Arathaert; Aug 28 2014 at 02:27 PM. Reason: forgot the homie
    lvl 105 Guardian | 93 Mini | 63 Hunter | 46 Warden | Lukiluk - r10 Warg | r6 Defiler | r6 WL

That's it! We're fighting.

It won't let me put just a <3 'cause it's too short and a 10-character <333333333 would have been overkill.

Yet another bump... this is tomorrow night folks!!

Thanks all for coming out to IMACS! It was weird - we had lots of freeps on before and after but not a lot on during :P

But overall good showing - we've had a decent crowd out every night the past week or so, actually. It's been quite nice.

Next IMACS: September 28th!

Thanks all for coming out to IMACS! It was weird - we had lots of freeps on before and after but not a lot on during :P

But overall good showing - we've had a decent crowd out every night the past week or so, actually. It's been quite nice.

Next IMACS: September 28th!
    I would've loved to have been out more this weekend, but had a couple alts to level during WBW and some OD farms to grind for kinnies. I had some bizarre dream Saturday night about wargs chewing on my backside. Wonder why.....
    I'd explain it to you, but I'm all out of Puppets and Crayons.
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    GLADDEN SERVER
    Moochy, 105 Minstrel R10

Quote Originally Posted by Beaniemooch View Post
    I would've loved to have been out more this weekend, but had a couple alts to level during WBW and some OD farms to grind for kinnies. I had some bizarre dream Saturday night about wargs chewing on my backside. Wonder why.....
    Yeah WBW kinda threw a spanner into the whole idea I'm actually surprised at how many did show up. Also... what would you guys think about making IMACS a weekend-long event? To give folks more time/flexibility? The one single time thing is a good idea, but if people can't make that specific time, I don't want them thinking they can't go out to the Moors. I'd rather have a lot come out over a length of time and see how much fun the pvp can be than have 60,000,000 out at once and nothing before or after.

Also - freeps having nightmares about wargs? Mission accomplished!
    Last edited by Arathaert; Sep 02 2014 at 04:43 PM. Reason: smilies didn't smiley

IMACS makes me remember a good text editor from the good old days.... but I was a vi fan.
    Mellar@Gladden, DOTH Hunter.

Don't know if the freeps even knew about this thread, but the predictable thing happened and they had the numbers and heal advantage all night. It was actually very refreshing even if creepside didn't manage to pull together any kind of cohesive group until right when the freeps logged out. More nights of blue maps please, it's much better for my infamy gain than red maps.
    Nodeninja

Quote Originally Posted by Sporto View Post
    Don't know if the freeps even knew about this thread, but the predictable thing happened and they had the numbers and heal advantage all night. It was actually very refreshing even if creepside didn't manage to pull together any kind of cohesive group until right when the freeps logged out. More nights of blue maps please, it's much better for my infamy gain than red maps.
    Same goes for both sides. Seems freeps and creeps leaders have different play times. Was running around solo and ran into you and a bunch of creeps at lug bd and noped my way inside. Or tried to lol.

Yeah I think the play time is an issue. That's why I figured only once a month officially... people can make a special effort once a month to all be on at the same time, no? Every other night it can be programming as usual lol

Yeah I think the play time is an issue. That's why I figured only once a month officially... people can make a special effort once a month to all be on at the same time, no? Every other night it can be programming as usual lol
    Yeah. Early in the morning Grogog had a bit of creeps. Then 1v1s for a bit. Then freeps all came on and camped Grams and we did our best going over to help break it by going on creep. I'd say it was a good day back and forth though for both sides. The imladris transfers help pick up the action too.

I just think of this being a new apple product lol
    Warisi(Champ).......Rangers of the West
    Philladeas(WL), GrumpyCat(Warg)...Soldiers Of The White Hand
    DocPhil(Defiler), HardCharger(Reaver).....Shadow of the West
    1/2 of the WLBrigade

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2