We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Dwarf Lord's leggins...

Don't look right on dwarves?

This is a travesty! Or...a mistake. Prolly more of the latter. The dwarf lord's legging actually don't seem to look right on my dwarf. Rather than the flowing kilt with the mountain symbol, I get a leafy, elven looking pair of armoured leggings. Am I being punk'd? Seriously, though, I paid quite a few coins for that wardrobe, I'd kinda want it to look right on my dwarf.

I had the same problem. I was psyched when I tried them on as a human. I blindly bought them for my dwarf and they were messed up elf leggings. I called turbine customer service and they gave me 500tp for the inconvenience. Those are captains leggings. If you are of a higher level, you could solo some moria instances and get some medallions of lorien. You can then barter for the captains leggings in Echad Andestal. That's what I had to do to get them as a dwarf champion.

Yeah, I filled out a bug report. I'm glad we may be reimbursed, these outfit was NOT cheap and yeah, who wouldn't buy the dwarf lord's legging to use on their dwarf? Somewhere, an elven dev is laughing about the dwarf players who were duped. It is a down the model doesn't work as intended, the leggings are great looking down to the Mountain crown design on the belt. Dang...I had hoped they could be fixed. Well, thanks for replying. I'll have to drop customer service a line.