We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: This isnt pvp

  1. #1

    This isnt pvp

    Hey i came back to lotro dusted of my old toon got to new level cap and decided to pvp, i mean well at least that was my intension.

    In the space of a week ive encountered maybe 15 creeps and thats just roaming for hours on end looking, is it always like this on imladris i mean other servers have already grinded new level cap gear and pvp seems booming on brandy meneldor gladden riddermark, just seems here is a total desert please give some feedback whether im just playing at the wrong time, although other servers have much action at my time i dont want to transfer but dont think theres much option.

    Whilst im here out of the few creeps i have encountered ill name drop a few that stood out

    Meldops and maulgrim and two very good wargs
    durgwenor is a good weaver ive also encountered malgil and broinac but those two seem to just gank you at an outpost, although its very hard to judge weaver skill at the present with epic dps best cc in moors reflect many self heals pretty much a FOTM class cant wait untill its nerfed(Tiny rant over)

    not seen a single defiler reavers i cant say i saw any that impressed, same goes for other classes tbh actually 2 bas that were very good were i think his name was hutti or sumin like that, and parmparm.

    Sorry if i have missed any probably havnt seen ya, if any others actually exist lol.

    EDIT* and a reaver called durth not that you were great just coz your probably the only one i have seen lol.

  2. #2
    Well, you in fact got a point there. Problem is, that most of the creeps are still on their freeps to grind FAs and essence gear, same for 'normal' freeps. With the last update probably the biggest grind so far had been brought to the game. In order to get the top essence stuff you not only have to do the new DA quest but also need to grind older content dailies, like warbands to get the tokens for crafting scrolls etc.. So that means people are and probably will be busy quite a while if they want to max their multiple toons. That means the only freeps and creeps in moors right now are either hardcore pvpers that dont do anything else, or players who decided it's not worth the pain to grind for the essence stuff at all. There's no new raids coming, people are only farming t1s and like 95% of the players are to impatient to give t2c a serious try. That means the majority of players doesnt need to be top geared at all because they wont run t2c raids anyways and in moors you can be fine with lvl 95 jewellery and maybe a FA. So unless people figure out it's more or less a pointless grind and go to moors instead not much will change.

    So the current state of imladris is pretty low. The earlier mentioned hardcore pvpers have mostly transfered to other servers where the action was higher already. A huge amount of players, for example almost all in my kin, let their vip run out because no new stuff was added and moors were dead. The rest still waits for the moors to recover and the action to grow again, which isnt going to work if you are not going there. So what players can do now to maybe get some more action is to go to moors again and show you're here. If creeps see more freeps coming back, the more creeps will show up again and vice versa. Not going to happen though if you just wait for ~5 creeps and freeps magically increase the numbers.

    I've been out here for a week again now since i was pretty busy in rl the last month and already had some good fights. Ofc you have to search them and you'll be roaming around alone not finding people 90% of time right now. The biggest issue i've made out so far is that people are too afraid of dying. No idea why though. Maybe they think too much about others might call them bad players if they died or they just want to keep their rating for feeling better or whatever. Im not saying im not doing it myself, i also run quite a lot of times, mostly if there's two or more creeps trying to kill me, or if skamtor/malgil/durgwenor find me. What i mean is mostly wargs since they make like 85% of the creeps these days.
    I heard it from other higher ranked freeps also that they've been followed by wargs for quite some time but none of them jumped unless they had npcs on them or were at low morale already for whatever reason. It also goes so far that there's wargs watching 1v1s at ggrim in stealth because they are too afraid to show up because someone might try to fight them or maybe even zerg them. So those wargs are mostly farming lvl scaled freeps because they are a 100% kill, no skill/luck/or anything needed. So pls, maybe try to jump other freeps than scaled ones or some without rank and gear. If you're about to die, take the death rather than hipsing/sprinting away. Some fights can be pretty close at the end and people still might die from bleeds. Dont be afraid to die, seriously i've died so many times creeps/freeps regularly call me a noob that needs to improve his skills, (some say it's pointless), that only runs in groups/only zergs, cant kill creeps solo, is the worst champ on imladris... do i look like i care?

    Another thing i like to mention is group play. If players like Skamtor or any other veteran try to make a group, there's actually a reason for it so join it instead of mapping grams and qq in ooc if you're pveing, do your pve stuff after. I know you'll need the pve for maps, but if you got a chance to fight freeps you shouldnt be doing pve, just my point of view though.
    Zergs like yesterday evening can happen. To assume that any side got a zerg raid though just because there's 8-10 freeps around isnt always right. In fact i only had a group of 5-6 and had a pretty good fight with Skam/Hellsweb at goldie ramp. We were just waiting for creeps to group up too so we could have a 6v6, but after a few mins Skams switched and said it's not going to happen.
    Concerning group play i'd also ask to atleast try to stay reasonable. There's a huge lack of minis/rks/healers at all right now. So if you see it's a dps group on either side, try to avoid bringing heals, it will probably automatically destroy the action, maybe bring a wl/cappy instead. Worked fine so far though most of the time. This way both sides will get kills and everyone is happy.

    Now to the most annoying part, OPs. No idea why there's this flipping all the time. Ofc we all know our warg/burg who constantly does it on either toon he is. But as mentioned in another thread already there's plenty of other creeps and this time it is mostly creeps that seem to camp ops, prevent people from taking it. No idea if they need all four OPs to feel like they can attack a freep then or they still think having four OPs doesnt mak a difference, anyways it's stupid. Try to keep them equal, especially when there's 1v1s going. Ofc i sometimes also take ops just to see if creeps show up but im not camping them except the one time this we, which we actually did to annoy our special friend, btw sorry again to cuthodroden and any other creep on at this time.

    So in conclusion, most important thing is, bring your friends out. There's been times with really good fights on imladris, make sure we get them again. Join groups if veterans are actually making some, you wont regret it. Stop the pve if you see freep/creep around. Stay reasonable and maybe just let a questing scaled freep pass if you see them. I bet the majority of scaled freeps wont come back with higher lvl if they see they got killed without having any chance.

    Good fights
    Eisen

  3. #3
    Imladris is dead. Go to Brandywine where you can sit at GV and get camped all day.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    376
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanoraukar View Post
    Well, you in fact got a point there. Problem is, that most of the creeps are still on their freeps to grind FAs and essence gear, same for 'normal' freeps. With the last update probably the biggest grind so far had been brought to the game. In order to get the top essence stuff you not only have to do the new DA quest but also need to grind older content dailies, like warbands to get the tokens for crafting scrolls etc.. So that means people are and probably will be busy quite a while if they want to max their multiple toons. That means the only freeps and creeps in moors right now are either hardcore pvpers that dont do anything else, or players who decided it's not worth the pain to grind for the essence stuff at all. There's no new raids coming, people are only farming t1s and like 95% of the players are to impatient to give t2c a serious try. That means the majority of players doesnt need to be top geared at all because they wont run t2c raids anyways and in moors you can be fine with lvl 95 jewellery and maybe a FA. So unless people figure out it's more or less a pointless grind and go to moors instead not much will change.

    So the current state of imladris is pretty low. The earlier mentioned hardcore pvpers have mostly transfered to other servers where the action was higher already. A huge amount of players, for example almost all in my kin, let their vip run out because no new stuff was added and moors were dead. The rest still waits for the moors to recover and the action to grow again, which isnt going to work if you are not going there. So what players can do now to maybe get some more action is to go to moors again and show you're here. If creeps see more freeps coming back, the more creeps will show up again and vice versa. Not going to happen though if you just wait for ~5 creeps and freeps magically increase the numbers.

    I've been out here for a week again now since i was pretty busy in rl the last month and already had some good fights. Ofc you have to search them and you'll be roaming around alone not finding people 90% of time right now. The biggest issue i've made out so far is that people are too afraid of dying. No idea why though. Maybe they think too much about others might call them bad players if they died or they just want to keep their rating for feeling better or whatever. Im not saying im not doing it myself, i also run quite a lot of times, mostly if there's two or more creeps trying to kill me, or if skamtor/malgil/durgwenor find me. What i mean is mostly wargs since they make like 85% of the creeps these days.
    I heard it from other higher ranked freeps also that they've been followed by wargs for quite some time but none of them jumped unless they had npcs on them or were at low morale already for whatever reason. It also goes so far that there's wargs watching 1v1s at ggrim in stealth because they are too afraid to show up because someone might try to fight them or maybe even zerg them. So those wargs are mostly farming lvl scaled freeps because they are a 100% kill, no skill/luck/or anything needed. So pls, maybe try to jump other freeps than scaled ones or some without rank and gear. If you're about to die, take the death rather than hipsing/sprinting away. Some fights can be pretty close at the end and people still might die from bleeds. Dont be afraid to die, seriously i've died so many times creeps/freeps regularly call me a noob that needs to improve his skills, (some say it's pointless), that only runs in groups/only zergs, cant kill creeps solo, is the worst champ on imladris... do i look like i care?

    Another thing i like to mention is group play. If players like Skamtor or any other veteran try to make a group, there's actually a reason for it so join it instead of mapping grams and qq in ooc if you're pveing, do your pve stuff after. I know you'll need the pve for maps, but if you got a chance to fight freeps you shouldnt be doing pve, just my point of view though.
    Zergs like yesterday evening can happen. To assume that any side got a zerg raid though just because there's 8-10 freeps around isnt always right. In fact i only had a group of 5-6 and had a pretty good fight with Skam/Hellsweb at goldie ramp. We were just waiting for creeps to group up too so we could have a 6v6, but after a few mins Skams switched and said it's not going to happen.
    Concerning group play i'd also ask to atleast try to stay reasonable. There's a huge lack of minis/rks/healers at all right now. So if you see it's a dps group on either side, try to avoid bringing heals, it will probably automatically destroy the action, maybe bring a wl/cappy instead. Worked fine so far though most of the time. This way both sides will get kills and everyone is happy.

    Now to the most annoying part, OPs. No idea why there's this flipping all the time. Ofc we all know our warg/burg who constantly does it on either toon he is. But as mentioned in another thread already there's plenty of other creeps and this time it is mostly creeps that seem to camp ops, prevent people from taking it. No idea if they need all four OPs to feel like they can attack a freep then or they still think having four OPs doesnt mak a difference, anyways it's stupid. Try to keep them equal, especially when there's 1v1s going. Ofc i sometimes also take ops just to see if creeps show up but im not camping them except the one time this we, which we actually did to annoy our special friend, btw sorry again to cuthodroden and any other creep on at this time.

    So in conclusion, most important thing is, bring your friends out. There's been times with really good fights on imladris, make sure we get them again. Join groups if veterans are actually making some, you wont regret it. Stop the pve if you see freep/creep around. Stay reasonable and maybe just let a questing scaled freep pass if you see them. I bet the majority of scaled freeps wont come back with higher lvl if they see they got killed without having any chance.

    Good fights
    Eisen
    Giant text of words. My drunken mind cannot read that many words.

  5. #5
    I can hardly take any freep serious whos complaining abt no action. just see the last days. there were quiet a few solo / duo creeps around and what just happened the last three days, everytime 5-6 creeps were on one place, encounterd the same amount of freeps (not sure if grouped) and wiped them ones, there was always someone calling out in world chat, we then had at least double numbers of freeps and the action died.

    just the other day i loged on freep side before start playing creep, there were allready 9 freeps (not sure abt more annonymous ones) at grams and someone called in more in world chat. when i then switched to creep side, there were just 5-6 creeps. why call out then? because u died once and cant faceroll your reknown?

    if certain people go on with it, there will hardly be any action for a longer period anytime soon, since a craid isnt going to happen atm.


    I better dont comment some other points in that thread here, i take that as comedy and just say i was amused. very great entertainment. keep going on.

  6. #6
    There was a decent 10vs11ish two days ago led by Brio on creepside and I believe Glaewon on freepside, that lasted for quite some time, both sides got more and more until they topped out at about that.

  7. #7
    Sorry for killing you.
    Brio - No name Guardian

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by ISS_21 View Post
    since a craid isnt going to happen atm.
    maybe you were not there and qqing instead, but like already mentioned there was two craids in the last week already. Lol at that comment about facerolling reknown btw, especially from you

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanoraukar View Post
    maybe you were not there and qqing instead, but like already mentioned there was two craids in the last week already. Lol at that comment about facerolling reknown btw, especially from you
    fighting your champ 1 vs 1 is faceroll, i know and i am sorry for that, but i dont think its more faceroll then 2 vs 1 me or at least trying it when i am on my warg. nice try to insult me, but you should try harder

    not to mention the 3 vs 1 against some low rank creeps (r0-r3) not just by you, but by others. when i then fight 1 vs 3 in or against scaled freeps its a scandal for you, i dont really care since you are biased due to your rage. wonder what happened to your running solo 90% of the time lately, too.

    Ps. maybe dont run off my warg next time at IOP when the tyrann is allready dead and you are at full morale when anyone should take your complaining about wargs serious

  10. #10
    Hahaha omg i just laughed so hard. I'm still waiting for you to jump me solo. Everytime you attacked me in the last two months was either with another warg/when i had adds on me/when you had all 4 ops. No idea which fight in IOP you mean but i remember that one when i was at half my morale and you still couldnt kill me and ran to Lugz. Maybe actually come to ggrim one time and fight me instead of just talking #### and sitting there in stealth . If it's so faceroll to kill me, do so. I always got time to fight you. You can also rage log to your reaver after it and kill me with that one. Oh wait guess you need to wait till they fix the resilience skill. That skill has been broken for so long, like quite a few other skills, it's pretty sad you use it as an excuse to avoid fights. I love how you think i'm biased due to my rage, im nowhere near rage at all, like i said, you just made my day. Keep up the fun stuff

  11. #11
    i remember that fight at the trees when u were doing your pve and i have killed you, you really want to take a tree on you, whos doing like 50 dps as an excuse?
    after that u tried to take iop, i stoped you and you ran to tr rez when u were at half morale that fight at iop u mean, a r14 called me out, cause he couldnt drop the morale of a warg lol and you came in, you really wanna blame me for that`? lol. you are starting like Xethias lol, he has also everytime an excuse when hes dying.

    not sure if trolling, but you hardly have won any fight against my reaver since i am r8, unless you zerged me or i had npcs on me, most of the time when you saw him, you ran anyway, but i am sure you will not confirm that. so any time u wanna fight my reaver you can do so.

    wonder what Xethias would say about your blaming off people whoare just at 1 vs 1 circles to watch. i think he autoattacked you after you disclaimed his challenge multiple times and you called out to zerg him. before U14 you havent done anything at 1 vs 1 circles, but sitting there.

    again nice try, but that will not blind anyones ability to see the truth. you lost any objectiveness.


    wonder when you are tired of starting the muckraking every time you see a chance, just because you dont like me. i will give the response in the moors anytime soon. tc.

  12. #12
    see thats the point. If you want to come up with the fight at the tree, you had 3 ops at that time, and i brought you down to 2k after you hipsed already and re-attacked. Grats you could beat me that way.Oh and yeah npcs just stun you and do damage but sorry for making excuses here. Still think the tree was actually hitting me harder than your warg.(*). Now wait an excuse again with that 3 OPs sorry, OPs dont do anything for dps and dont make a difference, right, that's what you said once.
    So i guess you just want to complete the hidden deed 'Take Outposts in the Ettenmoors Advanced' everytime you camp them? (that's trolling again btw. just in case you're not sure)

    Quote Originally Posted by ISS_21 View Post
    that fight at iop u mean, a r14 called me out, cause he couldnt drop the morale of a warg lol and you came in, you really wanna blame me for that
    At the IOP fight, it was only you and me left and you were at full morale, you know but you wont admit. There was a second creep too and 'the r14' chased him. So all the others were already gone and as you might have seen i was waiting at the bridge for you to give you a chance to jump me. I also posted that in ooc, but you didnt come, wonder why.
    Yeah in fact i was trolling you with your reaver, i know i didnt win a fight against it since r8 I CONFIRM THAT. Grats to storebought impale and 13k hits. You are really pro reaver, not many can do that (*). Oh wait, i can do that on my r7 reaver too. 1234 bleeds, than impale, target dead, if not -> dev strike ftw. Wait Meldo can beat you so all others who cant suck (i'm pretty sure he could have actually killed you with the tree too, dammit i'll ask if he can give me lessons) so shame on me . Need to improve my skills since it's so easy to avoid bleeds, guess im just dumb. And yeah you can still kill me on your reaver even with new update and even with the nerfed impale you were crying about so much. (Btw. that's all trolling, just to point it out again). I can confirm he's a way better player than i am and he got a really high rating. Happy now? Btw, i heard turbine is thinking about bringing stars back to moors so you can hug them (*). But i think that was way before your time, so you might check that in wiki.

    No idea why you bring up Xethias all the time, is he your bf? (*)

    It's not the fact that you're just sitting there and watching (in stealth?) it's the fact that you say it's so faceroll to kill my champ (on your warg btw.) and i'm still waiting for a serious 1v1 which we actually never had because of the pointed out facts.

    Quote Originally Posted by ISS_21 View Post
    again nice try, but that will not blind anyones ability to see the truth. you lost any objectiveness.
    ### you talking about here?

    Quote Originally Posted by ISS_21 View Post
    wonder when you are tired of starting the muckraking every time you see a chance, just because you dont like me
    because i actually hope there's some girls jumping in too. (actually that was a poor try to troll again, since i had to look up the word, really need to improve my english skills aswell, but i guess i'll bring up another excuse instead, it's not my native language.) In fact, when did i say i dont like you? Ever thought about i just like making fun of you because of all the stuff you write everywhere?

    If there was just action in the moors i could spend my time with something else, rather the answering your posts.

    So thanks again you keep me busy coming up with new excuses. ( My next one will be: I had a fishing rod slotted from doing pve, thats why you killed me, you like that?) (*) I wish i had a warg so i could just sprint and hips no need for excuses then (*)

    Ps. I've marked all my sad troll attempts with (*) so you dont miss any, sorry some of them are just bad. But i also suck at trolling tbh. Now it's your turn to tell the truth again. I'm really looking forward to it. So bring up your next post. It's always nice to read some warm words.

  13. #13
    its no secret that i am bad on my warg compared to the really good ones, i have never said something else, so thats why i am laughing about your "tree" and op excuses. and it wasnt even 4 vs 0 as u said before, it was 3 vs 1 as you said now. so its just funny that you really cant take the death as it was... and must name the tree and the 1 op you got less then my warg. if it were my reaver we are talking about, i could understand it a bit more.

    i wasnt at full morale, i was at like 50k of 60k. i was in combat and in flayer. and i have had like half power left, you know wargs lose power pretty well and that fight against the troll cappy last for like 5 mins allready when u came in. no excuse for dying btw, since i didnt die. my noob warg just needs the attack out of stealth to have a chance against heavys. and i also need the element of surprise, at least against the ones that would 1 vs 1 me. so you wont see me hardly doing any set up 1 vs 1 with my warg. i dont like them much anyway. thats why you have seen my reaver not much there, too btw. even when i had quiet a lot fun with meldo and selcouth when all the other freeps were grinding, i still prefer action around the map.

    Cant read freep OOC while i am on my creep. even when i would have been on freep, i couldnt, since i am no vip (?) or you were on creep at the same time? then i just didnt notice. didnt make much sense to me anyway.. when we had allready a fight when both of us where at full morale, why sprinting off and start again nearer to your rez? i dont really want an answer here, you can avoid a fight anytime you wish, as long as you allow anyone else to do the same.

    Sadly i am not good at trolling either, if so, you would have got that i took your point that i would just faceroll my infamy and made a joke about it. since i get my infamy from you too, you must be faceroll too.

    So what was first, the chicken or the egg? you complained about being their in stealth before i actually made the faceroll joke. so that can hardly be an argument for your complaining.



    Ps. i would like to have a 50% all time slow, no need to hips and sprint then too

    oh and i would also like to have some girls joining in, at least one agreement.
    Last edited by ISS_21; Aug 17 2014 at 05:27 PM.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by ISS_21 View Post
    so its just funny that you really cant take the death as it was... and must name the tree and the 1 op you got less then my warg.
    Oh i can take deaths pretty good, since almost anyone can kill me, i just like the fact (going to mention it again) that you cant jump me without any advantages on your side. Also to correct your maths 3-1 is actually two so you had two OPs more than i had (*##), i mean you want to be correct for sure
    but i see you still think OPs dont make any difference, screw it, i guess it's pointless, you win, i suck. (#)
    Quote Originally Posted by ISS_21 View Post
    wasnt at full morale, i was at like 50k of 60k.
    (#)
    Quote Originally Posted by ISS_21 View Post
    i was in combat
    (#)
    Quote Originally Posted by ISS_21 View Post
    and in flayer
    . (#)
    Quote Originally Posted by ISS_21 View Post
    and i have had like half power left
    (##)
    Quote Originally Posted by ISS_21 View Post
    no excuse for dying btw, since i didnt die
    Dammit, i was actually hoping all the above were just excuses. Ofc not, since you hipsed and sprinted
    Quote Originally Posted by ISS_21 View Post
    my noob warg just needs the attack out of stealth to have a chance against heavys
    (*)
    Quote Originally Posted by ISS_21 View Post
    and i also need the element of surprise, at least against the ones that would 1 vs 1 me
    (*)

    Quote Originally Posted by ISS_21 View Post
    Cant read freep OOC while i am on my creep
    yeah i was hoping for some freep to tell creep side since there's always some in steam/ts/rc whatever. didnt happen though
    Quote Originally Posted by ISS_21 View Post
    when we had allready a fight when both of us where at full morale, why sprinting off and start again nearer to your rez?
    I was fearing the tyrant to spawn (*#) but you didnt attack me again outside there either, right? No idea why you jumped me in there though, maybe just a coincidence . Probably always just coincidence that you always accidently meet me in an op or with npcs, but wait (# for the op ## for the npcs). Sorry
    Quote Originally Posted by ISS_21 View Post
    Sadly i am not good at trolling either, if so, you would have got that i took your point that i would just faceroll my infamy and made a joke about it. since i get my infamy from you too, you must be faceroll too.
    yep, didnt get that, pretty good one actually.

    Quote Originally Posted by ISS_21 View Post
    Ps. i would like to have a 50% all time slow, no need to hips and sprint then too
    (###) you got a champ, read tooltip again before coming up with such a lousy excuse.

    So, this probably wont end here anyways, we could go on and on and on till you hips (*) or i run to the rez (*). Maybe you'll just fight me now, since that's my only intention. According to you, you dont have any problem with it, so bring it on. And dont forget to tell everyone you beat me then.

    PS. this time i marked all the excuses with # up to ### for really bad ones and the troll attempts with *

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanoraukar View Post
    Oh i can take deaths pretty good, since almost anyone can kill me, i just like the fact (going to mention it again) that you cant jump me without any advantages on your side.
    i have done it before U14 quiet often, you dont need to confirm that now, btw. since U14 its tougher, but i wouldnt go that far, that i couldnt. future will show it. its namely not the case that i sit there at gv and then i press /follow and wait for the moment creeps got either more ops or you are fighting against npcs. when i see you with ops being 2 vs 2 i will do it, sometime when you dont expect it. when i am right now, in that situation the ops were surprisingly 2 vs 2 and i stopped you taking the third one. so i have you proven wrong even when we didnt finish the fight.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kanoraukar View Post
    I was fearing the tyrant to spawn (*#) but you didnt attack me again outside there either, right? No idea why you jumped me in there though, maybe just a coincidence . Probably always just coincidence that you always accidently meet me in an op or with npcs, but wait (# for the op ## for the npcs).
    you arent roaming around just to search for creeps, you are doing pve while you do that, so its pretty likely that i meet you when you are either fighting some npcs for your quests or taking an op. you saw that vice versa with me too, no? how many times you got my reaver with someone else while i was fighting npcs. or my warg when i was taking an op? you dont hear me complaining, do you? and i just said why i didnt attacked you after your flight. you know i was there, so the element of surprise was gone, reasonable?


    Quote Originally Posted by Kanoraukar View Post
    So, this probably wont end here anyways, we could go on and on and on till you hips (*) or i run to the rez (*). Maybe you'll just fight me now, since that's my only intention. According to you, you dont have any problem with it, so bring it on. And dont forget to tell everyone you beat me then.
    actually i give up right here, i cant top that, that was really pretty well done. wonder if we can finally get some girls for the next round of muckraking. looking forward.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by ISS_21 View Post
    in that situation the ops were surprisingly 2 vs 2 and i stopped you taking the third one. so i have you proven wrong even when we didnt finish the fight.
    Honestly dont know that, maybe you're right maybe not, proof me wrong again then.

    Quote Originally Posted by ISS_21 View Post
    you arent roaming around just to search for creeps, you are doing pve while you do that, so its pretty likely that i meet you when you are either fighting some npcs for your quests or taking an op.
    i'll give you (0.5#) since it's true i was doing pve last weeks to atleast get any points with not many creeps around
    Quote Originally Posted by ISS_21 View Post
    or my warg when i was taking an op?

    Quote Originally Posted by ISS_21 View Post
    you know i was there, so the element of surprise was gone, reasonable?
    #that's a really lame excuse tbh, just my point of view though but i can live with it.



    Quote Originally Posted by ISS_21 View Post
    wonder if we can finally get some girls for the next round of muckraking. looking forward.
    I'll ask around see you in the moors meanwhile

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by ISS_21 View Post
    its no secret that i am bad on my warg
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanoraukar View Post
    i'll ask if he can give me lessons) so shame on me . Need to improve my skills since it's so easy to avoid bleeds, guess im just dumb.
    Ok so you both admitted you are not that good, can we move on from the derail now or can you get your own thread?

    Quote Originally Posted by siftferdays View Post
    not seen a single defiler
    Action is slower than ever, some days are better than others, but you are the only one wanting to cross paths with a defiler. Lol. What hours are you playing?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kanoraukar View Post
    'Take Outposts in the Ettenmoors Advanced'
    I play during off peak hours and 9/10 times when I log on now the outpost are blue. It must be after freeps have logged though because I don't encounter many and the outposts often fall to the dof.

    There used to be good action (group and solo) during my play time but now it is rare small group or solo roaming. I hope it picks up.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    moors
    Posts
    78
    Quote Originally Posted by siftferdays View Post
    In the space of a week ive encountered maybe 15 creeps and thats just roaming for hours on end looking, is it always like this on imladris i mean other servers have already grinded new level cap gear and pvp seems booming on brandy meneldor gladden riddermark.
    Riddermark is almost dead (or there are 0 freeps out or there is a group of healers running around. ofcourse there are small 1v1s now and then) ... i think its just brandy and gladden

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload