We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

A message to Eriaden

You are getting rusty, d00d!
    welcome back!

Bring the war and kill Jimi!
    [URL="https://www.youtube.com/user/SkyAyashi"][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab251/skyayashi/coollogo_com-12854219.gif[/IMG][/URL]

Please calm down miss. There isn't any room for that kind of excitement
    [URL=http://s1033.photobucket.com/user/coreymaikrzek/media/rank15sig_zpsqzuffjhy.png.html][IMG]http://i1033.photobucket.com/albums/a417/coreymaikrzek/rank15sig_zpsqzuffjhy.png[/IMG][/URL]

Speaking of which, yes, someone please bring the war.

Agentorange is nothing but a mouthpiece, and can accomplish nothing out here.
    Dohshout is worse than Grinch out here. Pretty much the laughing stock of the Moors at the moment.
    Please somebody, somewhere bring the war.

#SadStateOfMoors
    LFM CRAID LEADERS.
    Jimi's Mash

Quote Originally Posted by Melywen View Post
    Speaking of which, yes, someone please bring the war.

Agentorange is nothing but a mouthpiece, and can accomplish nothing out here.
    Dohshout is worse than Grinch out here. Pretty much the laughing stock of the Moors at the moment.
    Please somebody, somewhere bring the war.

#SadStateOfMoors
    LFM CRAID LEADERS.
    Lol can't accomplish anything? Coming from the guy who only knows how to use oathbreakers, laughable. Your skill level on a captain is subpar at best. You can zerg and take delving bosses, you sir are the definition of pro.
    [URL=http://s1033.photobucket.com/user/coreymaikrzek/media/rank15sig_zpsqzuffjhy.png.html][IMG]http://i1033.photobucket.com/albums/a417/coreymaikrzek/rank15sig_zpsqzuffjhy.png[/IMG][/URL]

/yawn

Do something about it then.
    Jimi's Mash

Quote Originally Posted by Melywen View Post
    /yawn

Do something about it then.
    we will do it when u recognize your inclination towards mens

get out of the closet JIMI
    [CENTER][COLOR="#FFFFFF"][B]Sex Symbols[/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR="#AFEEEE"][B] Cocomiel - Doronor - Brisita [/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Exclamation Random SLODE play/PVP/turbine/WB talk

If the creeps don't keep up the fight, the pvp here will die completely. Turbine doesnt care, they dont see how it will make them money to care about this. But...THIS is the real end game. We need a server merege--it will save the game ( and make peoples VIP subscriptions worth paying every months $$$$ )! If there was action in the moors I believe people would keep playing and even come back from other games they went off to when turbine broke the moors, which means more people paying for VIP!!! (and a reason for us to keep paying, which i am seriously thinking about no longer paying because its so boring lately) Moreover the subscription we pay on SLODE is the same subscription people on other servers pay but the gameplay experience is not the same. I feel that $25 for a now automated character xfer is a rip, especially since I am VIP, otherwise I would leave because people are bouncing out of here and there has been no action (maybe some action two nights a week). I don't want to go to BW the PVP there is not fun (they have no tactics just stand in one place and kill each other--EZMODE), it is fun here on SLODE when people actually PLAY and run around the map trying to sneak up on each other. But now that all the butt hurt people have left to other servers becuase they either cant take criticism or are just too EZMODE for our server ( * I want my renown and I want it now, I dont want to work for it, I'm going to BW *), and their friends follow (like half of our pvp population), there is not much left here to do unless we work together to make the action happen. Sure we both complain about the group makeups but we just need to stop being butt hurt about the other side complaining and just play the damn game. Recruit new player for our server. Its up to us, we make this server, only we can make a difference.

That being said I hope we have some pvp tonight!
    I will not respond to anyone disagreeing with my post either so don't bother. I just want our community to have good pvp--I feel that we all want this.
    -Q

Quote Originally Posted by Daybreak View Post
    You are getting rusty, d00d!
    welcome back!

Bring the war and kill Jimi!
    Nina is here Gizmo!

Quote Originally Posted by QeopQuotient View Post
    If the creeps don't keep up the fight, the pvp here will die completely. Turbine doesnt care, they dont see how it will make them money to care about this. But...THIS is the real end game. We need a server merege--it will save the game ( and make peoples VIP subscriptions worth paying every months $$$$ )! If there was action in the moors I believe people would keep playing and even come back from other games they went off to when turbine broke the moors, which means more people paying for VIP!!! (and a reason for us to keep paying, which i am seriously thinking about no longer paying because its so boring lately) Moreover the subscription we pay on SLODE is the same subscription people on other servers pay but the gameplay experience is not the same. I feel that $25 for a now automated character xfer is a rip, especially since I am VIP, otherwise I would leave because people are bouncing out of here and there has been no action (maybe some action two nights a week). I don't want to go to BW the PVP there is not fun (they have no tactics just stand in one place and kill each other--EZMODE), it is fun here on SLODE when people actually PLAY and run around the map trying to sneak up on each other. But now that all the butt hurt people have left to other servers becuase they either cant take criticism or are just too EZMODE for our server ( * I want my renown and I want it now, I dont want to work for it, I'm going to BW *), and their friends follow (like half of our pvp population), there is not much left here to do unless we work together to make the action happen. Sure we both complain about the group makeups but we just need to stop being butt hurt about the other side complaining and just play the damn game. Recruit new player for our server. Its up to us, we make this server, only we can make a difference.

I will not respond to anyone disagreeing with my post either so don't bother. I just want our community to have good pvp--I feel that we all want this.

You have a good point Q but its hard to have good fights/PvP if freeps just log because there's a couple defilers and a couple warleaders out and cry about it. I've seen quite a few runekeepers out that can heal just as well as any defiler. Minis can heal just fine too, teach jimi how to heal on his mini or run blue on his captain, just because there's 2 defilers and 2 warleaders out doesn't give a valid reason to log. All the pointless QQ and people being up tight about a death or two is what's hurting this game and the PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin91 View Post
    You have a good point Q but its hard to have good fights/PvP if freeps just log because there's a couple defilers and a couple warleaders out and cry about it. I've seen quite a few runekeepers out that can heal just as well as any defiler. Minis can heal just fine too, teach jimi how to heal on his mini or run blue on his captain, just because there's 2 defilers and 2 warleaders out doesn't give a valid reason to log. All the pointless QQ and people being up tight about a death or two is what's hurting this game and the PvP.
    the solution to this problems is.......................play naked in the balcony and take a selfie!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Celenir View Post
    the solution to this problems is.......................play naked in the balcony and take a selfie!
    I always do. That's why I can't post an IRL pic.
    -Q

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin91 View Post
    Sure that happens on both side, but i believe having more active PVPers on a server in general would result in more PVP. I think QQ is just part of the game, you can't take that too seriously--somtimes people have a point, sometimes not, you just have to keep playing. Its just different personalities and ages and levles of EZMODEness. But at the same time we play with what classes are logged on and sometimes its healers, some people have other toons to play but lvl freeps sucks balls, even working on a new creep sucks (map grind and all) after youve played for a few years you just want to be there already, not start the grind all over. But anyway I'm lvling a non healer freep, hopefully when I hit the cap there is still something worth playing for here.
    -Q

Thanks Q

Thanks for your comments, Q. It is very difficult to strike a balance, because of the random nature of ppl logging onto creepside. Say we should actually get to a long, balanced fight where both sides are getting kills, enjoying themselves, and feeling that all-too-rare sense that the outcome is NOT pre-determined -- it actually could hinge on the level of skill and coordination each side brings to the fight. But there are always ppl randomly logging into freepside -- when the response to their tell in OOC is that there's a fight, they show up... and eventually this unbalances what was once a balanced fight. Even if you maintain radio silence, they find the fight through non-anonymous creeps or their tribe members. One could choose to NOT invite them to one's raid, but then that just leads to the freeps identifying those out-of-group creeps and picking them off one-by-one, and makes it seem that those already in the creep group are excluding others based on elitism. I *hated* the inter-tribe elitism and creep in-fighting that was rampant here when I rolled my first creep on S-lode, and am so glad it is gone now, so I prefer to add people who are willing to come out to the fight, even though, as stated above, this inevitably unbalances what might once have been a balanced fight. To me, this is the lesser evil than the resurgence of elitism within creepside.

When the response to those OOC tells is "no freeps" or "Jimi has an EZmoding group of 12 out and we have only 4" then those folks simply log back off.

Also, in response to Jimi's complaint: I'd be the first to agree I make a lousy raid-leader. But the fact of the matter is that I haven't held lead in a fight against your EZmoding group for about a week now. You probably should be happy that other leaders have chosen to "try" -- my approach once it has been determined that our group --- comprising, say, 2-3 experienced creeps, several <r3 wargs and reavers, and that guy who still has yet to turn his audio on -- have zero chance to get any kills in an open fight -- my approach is to move to frustrate-and-deny, because that's the only available path in that scenario that terminates the EZmoding.

Our real problem on creepside is that creeps who stick around long enough to get the experience and skills a group needs, by that time they also realize how badly the deck is stacked against them, and they leave and don't come back.

Q: I too hope that we'll have some actual pvp tonight...

D'oh!
    D'oh! ...
    hide! R13wvr/shout! R12wl/heal! R12def/broh... R11ba/charge! R11rvr/warg R8stk

Quote Originally Posted by Zakharian View Post

Q: I too hope that we'll have some actual pvp tonight...

D'oh!
    Doh is cool

Got Jimi trying come out

Could be Rubbles leg too, im not sure now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdemFfbS5H0

In case people need pointers.

Attended by Coldaen

Got Jimi trying come out

Could be Rubbles leg too, im not sure now

Will you give me your autograph coco?

P.S. jimi plays his captain like Heston, you said you wouldn't allow there to be any more terrible cappys

Back on topic, Eriaden needs to hurry up and get lvl 99 so he can still be pro scaled and duo with me again like old times.

Even with our powers combined, we do not match the power of Vako, who has more kb's than most players will ever have in a lifetime.

<3

-Helados
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/062050000000a0eee/signature.png]Helados[/charsig]

Sry to go off topic again but...
    Wtb more players with this attitude. ( except the server merge bit. Let the EZModers go, they add nothing to quality )

+rep.

Eriaden is playing again?
    Danbilzerian>Zazel>Downsideup>Berzekiel
    Call me Dan.