We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Creeps? Freeps? Where art thou?

Where did the endless horde of creeps that were camping GV during U13 go? Was there a mass rapture to another server? Or was there something in the notes regarding U14 & U14.1 that creeps imagined gimped them into oblivion and beyond enough to quit the game altogether? Or is it something less sinister afoot: everyone away on holiday, enjoying the last gasps of the summer months?

The weekend before the update hit, the server was hopping mad with non-stop action, now - crickets.

And to the fragile and weak-kneed freeps who sat it out on the sideline during U13: jump back in, the water's fine.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/022040100001fa1ba/signature.png]Healzfordummies[/charsig]

Defilers and children first!

Well...

Honestly heals my man ... and this is why I haven't come back yet... lotro is dead.... try arche age...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0720601000020d379/signature.png]Cheifoak[/charsig]

I was on today at about 4-5 est, and there were a max of 4 people online in my tribe, In Breeds, which is usually a 10+ people everyday, even at that time. The only freeps out were the high ranks and Abysm. I feel all the creeps are grinding for gear. It got to the point where it was just Eth. Taz, Abysm, and 2 others farming Zaugbar and myself. Also my warg feels weaker... did freeps get better mits, or is he nerfed?
    Rimenuir | Fadhroreth| Daechamnir | Beornemgarth | Rimenoath | Rimenseer | Smicho | Picbo | Rimensmash | Rimenswords |Fidough | Lumfratur | Lumhealz | Lumwebs | Lumleads | Lumreaver | Seekers of the Seven Stars : Kinsman
    Arkenstone Server, Originally from Meneldor '11

?glff Mrkaco: 'what creeps dont want to play now that its not easy mode??'
    Gladden | Shock and Awe | Altria
    Arkenstone| Dark Impulse |Telcely
    Original Challenger of Gothmog

If creeps got nerfed, I will come back.

As Valde.
    I am Retired.