We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Question plugins dont work with win8?

installed 2 dps meters (DASS and combat analysis) CA dont even exist if i want to upload it , DASS is avaiable but dont start if i fight something

i just want to know if its my fault or known issue

thx in advance

Plugins should work just fine with Win 8. The main issues you might run into are improper manual installation - the directory paths to unzip plugins differ slightly between windows versions (I recommend using Lunar Water's Plugin Compendium), incomplete installation - some plugins depend on other plugins being installed, user account permissions (rare but it happens), language issues with Chat driven plugins (not all plugins support all of the language translations), or plugins that depend on external scripts/applications.

If you are not already using Plugin Compendium, I would definitely recommend that you do as it eliminates most of the common pitfalls. Windows version is at
    http://www.lotrointerface.com/downlo...nfo.php?id=663

If you continue to have trouble, you can try posting your issue on the download page (at the site where the plugin is hosted) for the specific plugins you are trying to install - it is more likely that the plugin author and/or other users that are familiar with the particular plugin will see your post there.

NOTE: DASS does not appear to have been updated since 2012 (last patch published Jan 6, 2012) and may not be completely compatible with the current game client.
    There is a third DPS meter currently being developed - http://www.lotrointerface.com/downlo...tatusBETA.html
    Last edited by Garan; Aug 12 2014 at 02:23 PM.

thx forgot to download the compendium works now