We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Unhappy R.I.P Robin Williams

If anyone hasn't heard, Robin Williams was found dead this morning. Apparent suicide, but they are not sure yet. Sad sad day... He was a great comedian and always made me laugh. He will be missed.
    "As long as people believe in absurdities, they will continue to commit atrocities." -Voltaire

Mini - 100 |Hunt - 100 |RK - 100 |LM - 100 |Cap - 92 |Champ - 100 |Burg - 100 |Beorn - 81

Quote Originally Posted by Amariel28 View Post
    If anyone hasn't heard, Robin Williams was found dead this morning. Apparent suicide, but they are not sure yet. Sad sad day... He was a great comedian and always made me laugh. He will be missed.
    Came here to post and found that you did ...

This is a huge blow to me, as Robin William was a big part of my childhood; from Mork & Mindy and onward. Depression can be a lethal illness and I pray anyone in our fantastic LOTRO community that suffers from this to please, seek help ... we don't need anymore good people lost to this enemy.

Bless you, Mr. Williams ... and may you walk forever upon white shores.
    "I swear to God, if this thing turns into a zombie attack, I am quitting." - Jack Carter

Sad indeed...

I was devastated to hear he lost his battle with depression.. for so many years he has been an inspiration that you can go on when things are bad. laughter can be found again.. the muse can be caught again at some point and you can laugh or make others laugh again.. You sir brightened so many lives and gave hope to others battling their own depression at times.. hes pulled me out of my worst times. you will be terribly missed. Much love..... and hugs to his family who were lucky enough to have known him.
    [URL=http://s1230.photobucket.com/user/Ellatoestabber/media/ad1ee657-2915-4651-8589-68323302216a_zps279e8c38.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee487/Ellatoestabber/ad1ee657-2915-4651-8589-68323302216a_zps279e8c38.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Creeps Dwarrowdelf: Drdeadman R9 /Ostanda R6

I am terribly devastated by this news. I've known Williams since his Mork and Mindy days and I miss him terribly. If you need to see a example of his quick wit, I urge you to watch his appearance on Inside the Actors Studio. It was the first time that that show had to run for a extra hour.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a00000029110f/signature.png]Orladan[/charsig]

"Magic" is a hard ability or personality trait to pin down. However if anybody ever had it Mr. Williams had it by the boatload. RIP Robin and many, many thanks for the magic. <3