We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Results 1 to 22 of 22

Thread: Rankfarming

  1. #1

    Rankfarming

    lol







  2. #2
    Gonna leave 'Infamous'.

  3. #3
    we know about him clubbing since 2-3 weeks nice catch tho ^^
    [center][IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/ohqwlt.png[/IMG][/center]
    [center][color=red][size=3]all chars kinda retired, not playin anymore[/size][/color][/center]
    [center]out of date but too bored to change it[/center]

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by roi1807 View Post
    we know about him clubbing since 2-3 weeks nice catch tho ^^
    As it seems none of you reported him, because he is still there
    [URL=http://www.directupload.net][IMG]http://s7.directupload.net/images/140324/8dvhmb5f.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    123
    Burakcavadar is a product of his environment, unfortunately. By observing freep behaviour, he has learned that his reward for clubbing and becoming powerful via cheating will be to get invited to freep raids on the Moors, and to have his actions justified by a litany of lame, flimsy and self-serving excuses by his fellow players, so long as he can help them rack up the renown points. I know that not everyone, or every culture, shares the same sense of fair play and ethics, but if we no longer agree to respect the rules/spirit of this game and one another, then what really is the point of continuing to play this game? I've always respected my opponents, but it has become harder and harder to do so of late, and I've found myself saying and doing things that are a bit out of character for me. Welcome to Gilrain mach 2. We made it happen.

    -- Bralg
    [URL=http://imageshack.com/i/04j4ruj][IMG]http://imageshack.com/a/img4/2329/j4ru.jpg[/IMG][/URL]Uploaded with [URL=http://imageshack.com]ImageShack.com[/URL]

    I see dead freeple...

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Beornbryt View Post
    As it seems none of you reported him, because he is still there
    we did, turbine does not care...
    we're not getting him in grps also, don't worry
    [center][IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/ohqwlt.png[/IMG][/center]
    [center][color=red][size=3]all chars kinda retired, not playin anymore[/size][/color][/center]
    [center]out of date but too bored to change it[/center]

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    150
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowgate View Post
    Burakcavadar is a product of his environment, unfortunately. By observing freep behaviour, he has learned that his reward for clubbing and becoming powerful via cheating will be to get invited to freep raids on the Moors, and to have his actions justified by a litany of lame, flimsy and self-serving excuses by his fellow players, so long as he can help them rack up the renown points. I know that not everyone, or every culture, shares the same sense of fair play and ethics, but if we no longer agree to respect the rules/spirit of this game and one another, then what really is the point of continuing to play this game? I've always respected my opponents, but it has become harder and harder to do so of late, and I've found myself saying and doing things that are a bit out of character for me. Welcome to Gilrain mach 2. We made it happen.

    -- Bralg
    +1

    I announced my retirement some weeks ago, but with current changes to pve i decided to give it a chance. However i cant say the same about pvp and after i red some of the latest posts i dont even log anytime soon. Cheaters and clubbers are invited to raids as long as they can provide their farmed advantage. And on top of that theyre often being protected by sw's and whatnot as the most important persons in the raid. If this is not encouraging to rankfarming, i dont know what is it. I dont know about ohers, but i dont want to be a part of this.
    [center][img]http://s24.postimg.org/hrej3adgl/got_copy.jpg[/img][/center]

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbag View Post
    +1

    I announced my retirement some weeks ago, but with current changes to pve i decided to give it a chance. However i cant say the same about pvp and after i red some of the latest posts i dont even log anytime soon. Cheaters and clubbers are invited to raids as long as they can provide their farmed advantage. And on top of that theyre often being protected by sw's and whatnot as the most important persons in the raid. If this is not encouraging to rankfarming, i dont know what is it. I dont know about ohers, but i dont want to be a part of this.
    Completely agreed, laptop agreed to since for some reason it deleted LOTRO ( LOL )

  9. #9
    Y things like this are sad , can promise y all i'l dont invite this guy to my groups , lets hope other creeps/freeps will do the same in the future.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Behind
    Posts
    140
    I see ppl say they will not invite and so on, but how about the gilrain rank farmers, that did it all the way to r12-15, still see them in freepraids as gorgothil says.. because for me its like if you dont club at WW its okay for the freeps. you cant exclude the burg, then invite the rest off them, what kind off mesage does that send? its kind off against your own words... WW was a good server but after they got here, yeah you can see the results off their influence..
    Laws are silent in times of war.
    War is the father of us all, King of all. Some it makes gods, some it makes men, some it makes slaves.

  11. #11
    I spoke to him and he did it because he needed the Moors items... he has only 1 month VIP and wanted the cool armor. He also says he wouldnt have done it if he could have joined raids. THAT is where this goes wrong, freep leaders not inviting new people in raids. How else is he supposed to learn? I do not say this to justify what he did, but to make his point of view on this clear to you. We invite people who clubbed from rank12 to rank15, more then 2million points, but we dont invite new people who then start clubbing themselves to gain the points. Kind of a sad.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    615
    Quote Originally Posted by Eowhyynn View Post
    I spoke to him and he did it because he needed the Moors items... he has only 1 month VIP and wanted the cool armor. He also says he wouldnt have done it if he could have joined raids. THAT is where this goes wrong, freep leaders not inviting new people in raids. How else is he supposed to learn? I do not say this to justify what he did, but to make his point of view on this clear to you. We invite people who clubbed from rank12 to rank15, more then 2million points, but we dont invite new people who then start clubbing themselves to gain the points. Kind of a sad.
    Yep seems Withywindle has a tendency to invite exploiters (Patruxe, 1 shotters), macroers (that r15 rk) and rank farmers (Gilrain gang) because they are high ranks and leaders seem intimidated by them, especially if they don't invite them.

    People say they don't group with exploiters et cetera, but it happens all the time.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Lisboa
    Posts
    441
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzaraen View Post
    Yep seems Withywindle has a tendency to invite exploiters (Patruxe, 1 shotters),bla bla because they are high ranks and leaders seem intimidated by them, especially if they don't invite them.
    True story I had to bitchslap Dahawk once because he wouldnt invite me, and another time I told Kami that if he didnt invite me I was going to be rough with his cousin.
    #thuglife


    Quote Originally Posted by Enzaraen View Post
    What's your point? Clubbing wasn't a punishable offence when I did it. Nor has it or ever will it be an exploit.
    ofc daaaaahhh
    #JeSuisDunc

    [img]http://i59.tinypic.com/11rgmfm.png[/img]

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzaraen View Post
    Yep seems Withywindle has a tendency to invite exploiters (Patruxe, 1 shotters), macroers (that r15 rk) and rank farmers (Gilrain gang) because they are high ranks and leaders seem intimidated by them, especially if they don't invite them.

    People say they don't group with exploiters et cetera, but it happens all the time.
    1 clubber talking about clubbers! Lol
    REAVER [color=purple]Kakauete[/color] ::: [color=purple]R13[/color] BLACKARROW [color=purple]Kakadush[/color] ::: [color=purple]R13[/color] WARG [color=green]Kamikazze[/color] ::: [color=green]R11[/color] DEFILER [color=green]Kamolas[/color] ::: [color=green]R10[/color] WEAVER [color=greensoft]Kammi[/color] ::: [color=greensoft]R9[/color] WARLEADER [color=blue]Kabanga[/color] ::: [color=blue]R8[/color]

    GUARDIAN [color=green]SANTAREM[/color] ::: [color=green]R11[/color]

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    123

    Caught him again!

    Caught Burakcavdar clubbing again at TR GY this evening (Aug. 8) at approxmately 7:10 pm MST. He was clubbing a warg named Sargalgash. Couldn't get a screenie, though, BA not stealthy enough. This guy is scum, and Turbine suck b@lls for not banning him and the other clubbers on Withy.

    -- Bralg
    [URL=http://imageshack.com/i/04j4ruj][IMG]http://imageshack.com/a/img4/2329/j4ru.jpg[/IMG][/URL]Uploaded with [URL=http://imageshack.com]ImageShack.com[/URL]

    I see dead freeple...

  16. #16
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    DOF
    Posts
    53




    caught him doing it again sent a ticket and got him with the black warg in the pic

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by da-hawkz View Post
    Y things like this are sad , can promise y all i'l dont invite this guy to my groups , lets hope other creeps/freeps will do the same in the future.
    Why is Rave then in freep raids or other clubbers ? Is it that hard to ignore a clubber even when he is r15 ?
    Very very sad.

  18. #18
    Lol 'he just wanted a gear'.
    Then, he should create a creep, quest on it. Buy temporary access to 'moors on burg and log once a while to collect armour pieces. And mind you, you can get mithril from daily hobbit gifts. Don't need to spend a nickle...

  19. #19
    True, I'm just posting what he told me.

  20. #20
    And it continues.


  21. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    178
    Quote Originally Posted by Eowhyynn View Post
    And it continues.

    "I should do some clubbing... I know, Ill do it right at the TA norbogs! Its equaly far from both GY points so it takes a while to get my punch bags there! And who the hell would find me there? Muhahahaha!"

    Narthor - r11 Warden | Parva - r9 RK | Trengo - r7 Burglar | Torvareth - r7 Champion
    Radguz - r12 Reaver | Narthorao - r8 WL | Narrowz - r8 BA | Woodyy - r7 Stalker

    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCY9...Bu7GJ99LI7j60w

  22. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Eowhyynn View Post
    And it continues.


    Finally i'm able to write here.

    I'm still waiting for turbine to answer back at my ticket and the PMs i sent them the same day you reported me. But first let me tell you something: you should think twice before you report publicly anyone without any proof. Now now name in this server, thanks to you, is marked as cheater untill any of the staff can say otherwise.



    Quote Originally Posted by Narthor View Post
    "I should do some clubbing... I know, Ill do it right at the TA norbogs! Its equaly far from both GY points so it takes a while to get my punch bags there! And who the hell would find me there? Muhahahaha!"

    well, what about you.. i reported both comments, yours and the other guy post. You both open your mouth just to brain fart.
    I explained everything in the report comments, tocket, and PMs, and these 2 messages have to removed or changed.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload