We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Results 126 to 150 of 175
  1. #126
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    1,128
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanishi View Post
    I was giving information followed with some of my opinion its not my fault that people have chosen to keep their heads in the sand...
    I wish I could say that for you as well!

    Obviously, you don't give information, you only defend your playstyle by expressing your personal opinion, which is respectable for sure! Fixed it for you

    What makes you think that you're not the one who keeps his head in the sand and it's just the rest of us?

    Furthermore, have you ever thought that your playstyle might bother your collegue players and ruin their game at all? *keeps the head in the sand*

  2. #127
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    892
    ./signeddddddddddddddddd
    Kornakhas -Defiler, Korbashburz -Reaver, Kortdogestyle -Warg, Kornquickscopamlg - Black Arrow, Kornslurpyourblood - Weaver -Pyrrhic
    Kortahl-Captain, Korthillion-Rune-Keeper, Korthro-Lore Master, Korthallion-Minstrel, Kormornoroth-Champion - The Dark Legion

  3. #128
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    1,128
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanishi View Post
    Yes farming is now illegal, but for 6 years it wasn't.
    What you said!

    Farming in a PvP area is always illegal because it's unfair for the majority of the players, who choose to play their game more likely rather than ruin it for the rest.

    It just took them a while to consider that and finally take their precautions, in order to discourage the cheaters from doing that!

    What makes you think that "multi-boxing" isn't equally illegal?

    Despite the "gap" in their policy, boxing is against the norm, the rules, the common sense and the normal playstyle in PvMP areas, figure that!

  4. #129
    When I see a multiboxer I lol. I been killed by them and have killed them and their entourage. I don't care tbh. They don't stay around long and it takes them far longer to get back up to be ready to fight again.

    Its my opinion that some of Turbine policy is based on what they don't tell you. Why would they institute a policy they cant enforce? Why would they make a policy calling for man-hour resources,when they can reduce or eliminate it entirely. IE why would Turbine use that time responding to tickets when they don't have to by allowing it?

    Can Turbine stop multiboxing? I don't think so. Scripts,3rd party programs,wireless key boards ect,the options and how they are implemented are too numerous.

    Are you being killed by a multiboxer? Then you need to not be in that place. Do you feel frustrated when killed by one? The multiboxer is even more so.

  5. #130
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,231
    Quote Originally Posted by Christian.S View Post
    When I see a multiboxer I lol. I been killed by them and have killed them and their entourage. I don't care tbh. They don't stay around long and it takes them far longer to get back up to be ready to fight again.

    Its my opinion that some of Turbine policy is based on what they don't tell you. Why would they institute a policy they cant enforce? Why would they make a policy calling for man-hour resources,when they can reduce or eliminate it entirely. IE why would Turbine use that time responding to tickets when they don't have to by allowing it?

    Can Turbine stop multiboxing? I don't think so. Scripts,3rd party programs,wireless key boards ect,the options and how they are implemented are too numerous.

    Are you being killed by a multiboxer? Then you need to not be in that place. Do you feel frustrated when killed by one? The multiboxer is even more so.
    I view multi boxing as griefing, in pvp. There isn't a multi boxer on the planet, that didn't laugh when he got his boxes all working and was thinking how people would react to him. I've killed more boxers over the years than I could possibly count or remember and have rarely been killed by them. But it impacts me the same why that farming did; it cheapens the game, it brings it down. And these days it adds lag.

    The arguments in favor of multi boxing are all as weak as any argument a griefer could make to justify his griefing:

    Multiboxer: Pretend I'm a fellowship.

    Griefer: Pretend I'm my kidding around.

    Multiboxer: If you don't like my killing you, leave. You died in a pvp zone. It's open world pvp.

    Griefer: If you don't like me following you around and emoting you, put me on ignore or log off. I'm not making you stay here. It's an MMO, get over it.

    Multiboxer: I'm having fun, and I have as much right to have fun as you do, even if it's at your expense.

    Griefer: I'm having fun, and I have as much right to have fun as you do, even if it's at your expense.

  6. #131
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    4,243
    Quote Originally Posted by Christian.S View Post
    When I see a multiboxer I lol. I been killed by them and have killed them and their entourage. I don't care tbh. They don't stay around long and it takes them far longer to get back up to be ready to fight again.

    Its my opinion that some of Turbine policy is based on what they don't tell you. Why would they institute a policy they cant enforce? Why would they make a policy calling for man-hour resources,when they can reduce or eliminate it entirely. IE why would Turbine use that time responding to tickets when they don't have to by allowing it?

    Can Turbine stop multiboxing? I don't think so. Scripts,3rd party programs,wireless key boards ect,the options and how they are implemented are too numerous.

    Are you being killed by a multiboxer? Then you need to not be in that place. Do you feel frustrated when killed by one? The multiboxer is even more so.
    while some of what you say is true i have to disagree about them being able to stop it, that is a easy fix the problem is they dont want to if someone is paying them.
    A tree is a tree, a Rock is a rock and a Troll is Elmo

  7. #132
    This is a long post so forgive me in advance, however this is the collective information I have provided on the subject.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zanishi View Post
    I remember a very specific discussion with devs and mods where boxers are proven to be at a disadvantage in every situation pound for pound... If some one was 3 boxing, 3 people would be at an advantage over them...
    This is why it has been deemed acceptable... What was the term Sapience used? "We want people to use hammers, just not use them the wrong way (boxing vs farming)".

    However despite different views where some people think they are easy to kill vs hard to kill, it became less about boxing and more about 3rd party software. So I provided information about that:

    Quote Originally Posted by Information About ISBoxer and Rules Against 3rd Party Software
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanishi View Post
    If you read the ISBoxer website it is a 3rd party software that does not interfere with the games code. It isn't modifying anything turbine has created and/or control over. Hence why it is used so widely across so many platforms without punishment. It is modifying Windows by allowing keyboard commands to access multiple windows simultaneously.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanishi View Post
    This similar activity can also be done using 2 pc's sharing a single wireless keyboard. Which is essentially what ISBoxer does but software side not hardware side. Funny enough, ISBoxer even has a setting to link to other pc's via LAN to control multiple PC's with a single keyboard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanishi View Post
    The reason it is not traceable, punishable and blockable is because it is no different than running Winamp in the background to play music, or ventrilo to chat with team mates. There is however, a catch 22. Using software like this logs the sensitive material used with account information. Any player using it is at risk of being hacked.
    Now that a better understanding of what 3rd party software is allowed and what isn't I would have hoped that this helped clear some things up on to why certain things are allowed to exist.

    Some People came up with a few options to help eliminate multiboxing by removing multiple instances and /follow:

    Quote Originally Posted by Zanishi View Post
    it would be a good step but would not solve it completely as it could still be done. Like before when multiple instances were disabled people used to have multiple installs and/or multiple PC's its all irrelevant to make a change in good efforts if it doesn't work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanishi View Post
    And if rules and effort were to be made what would define a multi boxer between a couple people playing together in the same house? How could a multi boxer just say "oh my kid brother is on /follow as I help him learn to play" and get away with it while people legitimately do that exact thing? What if someone used proxies to change their IP's?
    No one has bothered to answer any of these questions. So for the people determined to have action taken against something that is permissible, I suggest to please find more ways to help the cause rather than continuously point out why it should be wrong.

    However, things went back to the legality of ISBoxer as a 3rd party software and the rules that apply to it so I provided the following information:

    Quote Originally Posted by Information About Rules And Action For ISBoxer
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanishi View Post
    Turbine doesn't leave it legal because of $. That is a poor assumption considering that most people who perform it are not paying for 5 VIP accounts. It is simply because they can't. Look at the definition given about 3rd party software.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotro CoC
    18. You may not create, post, use or distribute any utilities, emulators or other third party software tools without the express written permission of Turbine (including, without limitation, macroing programs, botting programs, server emulators, client hacks, map hacks, and data gathering utilities).
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanishi View Post
    No where does it allow Turbine to control software that does not interfere with their programming. ISBoxer is not a macro program, not a bot, server emulator, client hack, or a map hack, it does however gather information that the user volunteers by using it which essentially is at their own risk but it is not gathering server side information. I do however understand it is not limited to those things but as I said before multiboxing doesn't require ISBoxer. It can be done by alt-tabbing and wireless keyboards connected to multiple PC's.
    According to the rules what would stop Turbine/WB from suing ISBoxer for distribution of malicious 3rd party software? Because it isn't.

    These are all of my posts with information towards the situation. I removed my opinion and comments to illustrate that things are the way they are for a reason. And instead of having any of these questions answered or comments toward the actual information provided people have chosen to attack my in-game activities (past or present) and focus on trolling the issue rather then help provide a solution.

    The bottom line here folks is:
    Quote Originally Posted by CSM_River View Post
    Greetings, all!

    Bottom line, multi-boxing is allowed. What we don’t like are bots; we don’t like players who set up third party programs to run a character through cycles of fighting in an effort to level, or gain loot. But multi-boxing is a player who will control all characters.

    Someone also mentioned Fight-clubbing. If people want to 1v1 we will allow it, as long as they aren’t just feeding rep to each other.

    -River
    And as long as nothing counter to this comment is made by anyone official I consider this subject closed and if anyone wants further information about it they can refer to above or contact me for anything else I could help clear up. Because until then it is all legitimate game play and what is trying to be enforced is a state of mind on others. Someone here has a clever signature that sums this up pretty well and I will quote it here along with some advice to the naysayers of this information.

    Those who can, do; those who can't, complain
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanishi View Post
    I never broke any rules and I obey them to the fullest that I am obligated to. So if you think what I have ever done is wrong, take it to the GM's and see what they have to say.
    Last edited by Zanishi; Aug 23 2014 at 05:20 PM.
    "There are things that go bump in the night. We're the ones who bump back." -BPRD

  8. #133
    Quote Originally Posted by Christian.S View Post
    When I see a multiboxer I lol. I been killed by them and have killed them and their entourage. I don't care tbh. They don't stay around long and it takes them far longer to get back up to be ready to fight again.

    Its my opinion that some of Turbine policy is based on what they don't tell you. Why would they institute a policy they cant enforce? Why would they make a policy calling for man-hour resources,when they can reduce or eliminate it entirely. IE why would Turbine use that time responding to tickets when they don't have to by allowing it?

    Can Turbine stop multiboxing? I don't think so. Scripts,3rd party programs,wireless key boards ect,the options and how they are implemented are too numerous.

    Are you being killed by a multiboxer? Then you need to not be in that place. Do you feel frustrated when killed by one? The multiboxer is even more so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowlock View Post
    I view multi boxing as griefing, in pvp. There isn't a multi boxer on the planet, that didn't laugh when he got his boxes all working and was thinking how people would react to him. I've killed more boxers over the years than I could possibly count or remember and have rarely been killed by them. But it impacts me the same why that farming did; it cheapens the game, it brings it down. And these days it adds lag.

    The arguments in favor of multi boxing are all as weak as any argument a griefer could make to justify his griefing:

    Multiboxer: Pretend I'm a fellowship.

    Griefer: Pretend I'm my kidding around.

    Multiboxer: If you don't like my killing you, leave. You died in a pvp zone. It's open world pvp.

    Griefer: If you don't like me following you around and emoting you, put me on ignore or log off. I'm not making you stay here. It's an MMO, get over it.

    Multiboxer: I'm having fun, and I have as much right to have fun as you do, even if it's at your expense.

    Griefer: I'm having fun, and I have as much right to have fun as you do, even if it's at your expense.

    As I stated I dont care about multiboxer. I am not for it or against it. I dont choose to play this game in such a manner.

    It could be construed as griefing if the multiboxer has made his attempt directed a specific opponents. However to generally
    compare multiboxing as griefing,would be an obtuse variant of griefing at best. By your implied definition of griefing,a group of hunters stealthed at grams oneshot line would also be construed as griefing. Have you ever known any Vilya kin pvp leaders doing such as described in previous sentence? Furthermore if said kin pvp leader had the intent on choosing specific players to kill upon exiting grams gate,by your implied definition their griefing is twofold. Now if said kin pvp leader tried to use your example arguments that would be a sad picture. Have you ever known any Vilya kin pvp leaders to do that on a regular basis?

    I heard that kin leader transferred to Brandy and some of his kin followed. I am curious if that kin leader resumed to grief the players of his new server in a manner as you described to be griefing?

    Though griefing is defined by Turbine,we see it can vary by player opinion. It's not for me or any other to amend Turbines definition based on opinion. That is their job to decide based on their view of their own definition.

    I see multiboxing as a player who would rather group with themselves VS dealing with group drama.

  9. #134
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,231
    Quote Originally Posted by Christian.S View Post
    As I stated I dont care about multiboxer. I am not for it or against it. I dont choose to play this game in such a manner.
    Then Splay, old friend, what are you doing in this thread if you don't care either way?

    By your implied definition of griefing,a group of hunters stealthed at grams oneshot line would also be construed as griefing. Have you ever known any Vilya kin pvp leaders doing such as described in previous sentence?
    No, never. Whoever would do such a low down dirty nasty thing as that would be nothing but a scoundrel, and I would personally be abhorred to witness such base behavior.

  10. #135
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,231
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanishi View Post
    The bottom line here folks is:
    That was your same argument during the farming debate. Hopefully it works out as well as it did for you last time.

  11. #136
    No, I had several reasons why farming was ok, which is ironic seeing the opposite things posted in here as to why boxing isnt ok. How nice of you to continue to spread false information about me. But thats not what this is about, is it?

    You would have to come to vilyaunderground to hear anything about that.


    edit: sure is an interesting thought about that pvp kin leader....
    Last edited by Zanishi; Aug 23 2014 at 08:30 PM.
    "There are things that go bump in the night. We're the ones who bump back." -BPRD

  12. #137
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,231
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanishi View Post
    No, I had several reasons why farming was ok, which is ironic seeing the opposite things posted in here as to why boxing isnt ok. How nice of you to continue to spread false information about me. But thats not what this is about, is it?

    You would have to come to vilyaunderground to hear anything about that.
    Yes I remember the other reason, how you were doing it "for the good of the server." Have you realized yet that you keep bringing yourself into the argument?

  13. #138
    Quote Originally Posted by Christian.S View Post
    As I stated I dont care about multiboxer. I am not for it or against it. I dont choose to play this game in such a manner.

    By your implied definition of griefing,a group of hunters stealthed at grams oneshot line would also be construed as griefing. Have you ever known any Vilya kin pvp leaders doing such as described in previous sentence?
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowlock View Post
    Then Splay, old friend, what are you doing in this thread if you don't care either way?



    No, never. Whoever would do such a low down dirty nasty thing as that would be nothing but a scoundrel, and I would personally be abhorred to witness such base behavior.
    What am I doing in this thread? Expressing a view on how Turbine wont/cant end multiboxing.

    When you tried to supplement your argument using me as quoted to expand your view. I disagreed to the liberal definition you applied to the term griefing. Then I supported it by giving a real example of how some players can be hypocritical. The actions don't meet to the standards set by the words. The very standards they would have others play by but not lead or follow by those standards. Griefing is griefing no matter what the means or the ends.

    Now you brought it to my attention. What is the interest you have in posting here? I didn't see really make any constructive contributions to this thread. You may feel different. What I read was you arguing with "River" about the set policy. I see you trolling a known farmer. Then I see you calling him a troll by quoting him about "Hilarious" and in the next sentence use the same word to troll further.

    Lastly I see since you are willing to play Nazi to grammar,argumentative to Turbine staff,troll to constructive content,is it possible your sole purpose here is to troll and grief vs making any productive change to pvp?

  14. #139
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,231
    Quote Originally Posted by Christian.S View Post
    What am I doing in this thread? Expressing a view on how Turbine wont/cant end multiboxing.
    They can. Not sure if they will. The decision maker on this is a pretty reasonable guy. That doesn't mean he agrees as I don't know. But if he did agree, my personal belief is he'd stop it.

    When you tried to supplement your argument using me as quoted to expand your view. I disagreed to the liberal definition you applied to the term griefing. Then I supported it by giving a real example of how some players can be hypocritical. The actions don't meet to the standards set by the words. The very standards they would have others play by but not lead or follow by those standards. Griefing is griefing no matter what the means or the ends.

    Now you brought it to my attention. What is the interest you have in posting here? I didn't see really make any constructive contributions to this thread. You may feel different. What I read was you arguing with "River" about the set policy. I see you trolling a known farmer. Then I see you calling him a troll by quoting him about "Hilarious" and in the next sentence use the same word to troll further.

    Lastly I see since you are willing to play Nazi to grammar,argumentative to Turbine staff,troll to constructive content,is it possible your sole purpose here is to troll and grief vs making any productive change to pvp?
    My purpose here is to get rid of multi boxing in the ettenmoors. I'm sorry if I've hurt your feelings by killing you over the years, old man, but you should try and be a little more objective.

  15. #140
    Objective? What better can a person be more objective if they don't have view of pro or con on a subject? Indifference is the epitomy of objectiveness.

    If you do have a purpose here,it may have gotten off track. Attacking Shard gives credibility to that.

    Disagreeing doesn't constitute the nature of a feeling,whether it be hurt or joy. No you didn't hurt my feelings. Debate is all about views and they rarely concur from differing view points. As far as the actuall pvp,I might remind you,that you only killed me solo a few times. Where as I killed you many times while you had your kinnies surrounding you.

    ob·jec·tive
    ?b?jektiv/
    adjective
    adjective: objective

    1.
    (of a person or their judgment) not influenced by personal feelings or opinions in considering and representing facts.
    "historians try to be objective and impartial"
    synonyms: impartial, unbiased, unprejudiced, nonpartisan, disinterested, neutral, uninvolved, even-handed, equitable, fair, fair-minded, just, open-minded, dispassionate, detached, neutral

    Your last sentence is a oxymoron concerning objectiveness. It is again you presenting a different standard applied to yourself than a standard for all.

  16. #141
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,231
    Quote Originally Posted by Christian.S View Post
    Objective? What better can a person be more objective if they don't have view of pro or con on a subject? Indifference is the epitomy of objectiveness.
    Well if you have no opinion on the topic then you're just here cause of something I must've done to you years ago? That's kinda... Kooky even for you.

  17. #142
    Quote Originally Posted by Christian.S View Post
    Objective? What better can a person be more objective if they don't have view of pro or con on a subject? Indifference is the epitomy of objectiveness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowlock View Post
    Well if you have no opinion on the topic then you're just here cause of something I must've done to you years ago? That's kinda... Kooky even for you.
    My objective view on multiboxing isn't why I posted here. Its my opinion of whether Turbine will or wont ban multiboxing is why I did.

    I don't think they can or will. That is my view.


    Hopefully you can discern the difference.


    To think you had any impact on me or any other play in PVP is merely a grandiose delusion. Now who is being kooky?

    I do find it interesting that you talk about objectiveness,yet nearly all of your post contain attempts at personal stabs. Do you care to elaborate or clarify this?

  18. #143
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,231
    Quote Originally Posted by Christian.S View Post
    My objective view on multiboxing isn't why I posted here. Its my opinion of whether Turbine will or wont ban multiboxing is why I did.

    I don't think they can or will. That is my view.


    Hopefully you can discern the difference.
    Okay? /shrug


    To think you had any impact on me or any other play in PVP is merely a grandiose delusion. Now who is being kooky?

    I do find it interesting that you talk about objectiveness,yet nearly all of your post contain attempts at personal stabs. Do you care to elaborate or clarify this?
    I dunno pal, maybe I am delusional but I'm not the one posting to you about things you did to me years ago.

  19. #144
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanishi View Post
    And as long as nothing counter to this comment is made by anyone official I consider this subject closed
    Okay.

    So leave the thread?
    [CENTER]Turbine - Tracing Yeti Folk[/CENTER]

  20. #145
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowlock View Post
    I dunno pal, maybe I am delusional but I'm not the one posting to you about things you did to me years ago.
    My example of player's/hunters being stealthed at Grams one shot line,wasn't about me being attacked,killed. It was more directed at all the unaware greenies running out of Grams gate. Reading OOC and seeing a "How is it I am dead 5 meters out of Grams" comments. I often new when you were there. You made it a point to let me know by tracking me upon log in.

    My example was pertaining to the comments made about ethics,morality,and to a lesser degree a sense of fairness. To have one use these references as a platform for argument and not follow them by action is senseless. To suggest such aspects in a narrow focus without relationship to the whole concept serves very little purpose.

    It is clear via this thread and other's like it,Multiboxing is disliked by a fair percentage. It is worthy of debate if it should be allowed. Until the point arises that Turbine changes their policy,accept multiboxing is a real integral part of its PVP.


    For the players who can't accept the status quo relating to multiboxing. It may be a wise choice to avoid them or continually kill them until they no longer have the desire to do so.

  21. #146
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    UrMommasHouse
    Posts
    90
    ./Signed

    Multiboxing should not be in pvp area !
    Defiler Rank 12. Blackarrow Rank 14. Weaver Rank 12. Warleader Rank 12. Stalker Rank 11. Reaver Rank 11.

  22. #147
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,231
    Quote Originally Posted by Christian.S View Post
    It is clear via this thread and other's like it,Multiboxing is disliked by a fair percentage. It is worthy of debate if it should be allowed. Until the point arises that Turbine changes their policy,accept multiboxing is a real integral part of its PVP.
    Well Splay if they accept it, then they won't talk about it, then it's not being debated and it won't be changed, so really, you're not making any sense.

    As to the rest, I'm sorry I had such a negative effect on you. Hopefully our years apart have allowed you to heal.

  23. #148
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowlock View Post
    As to the rest, I'm sorry I had such a negative effect on you. Hopefully our years apart have allowed you to heal.


    If that is what gets you through the day,then so be it. Good luck with tomorrow.

  24. #149
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,306
    Quote Originally Posted by Untg99 View Post
    Mate, unless a boxer is doing more than having 5 clients set to follow on his main client and is doing more than keybinding 2-5 skills between these 6 windows, there is literally nothing as challenging as simply playing one character in the same situations. If you think it is challenging, use examples. As far as I'm concerned, the only thing challenging about multiboxing is having everyone hate you for being a ########.

    It's not particularly challenging to kill a boxer in a group because of how ####ing simple they are at multiboxing in PvMP. The reason this is a problem is because boxers are not walking around the moors looking for 6v6's (in which they are one group). No, they are roaming looking for pre-existing fights to tip the balance. They are roaming looking for solos. They are roaming to ambush an unwary group which without 1 or 2 people would all die.

    The complaint of ethic here is that one person should be limited to one character. Because what ends up happening is that one person uses 1 button to fire six of the same skill. Do we really have to explain to you why this is a problem?

    If a boxer actually uses all the features on ISBoxer to execute different multiboxing manouvers and, maybe even using it in a manner to play one of every class instead of simply one class.. If they actually pay attention to things such as skill cooldowns, timers, morale guages, power consumption etc etc etc etc.. If they only participated in fights where it was not almost a given that they were going to cause a team win, then it would start to get a lot more complicated and actually warrant the dictionary definition of 'challenging'.


    Please tell me you're not in something like the player council?

    Edit: Wow, you were in the player council.
    An extremely relevant post, which makes a lot of sense and is really hard for a mentally stable individual to argue with. Unfortunately, we have some who are not so mentally stable who will argue with it, but none-the-less here it is.
    Absolution

  25. #150
    SHUT THE HELL UP ALREADY SNOWLOCK DIED IN THE MOORS! Oh FRIKING WHAH WHAH WHAH. IT'S TURBINES FAULT I DIDN'T GROUP UP WITH A HEALER! BAN BOXING BLA BLA BLA GROW UP STOP CRYING ABOUT DIEING IN THE MOORS... IT'S NOT AGAINST THE TOS. PERIOD END OF STORY STOP CRYING ON THE FORUMS GO GET YOUR LITTLE kin AND CAMP THE BOXER AT THE REZ.... NO ONE CARE ABOUT IT TILL IT WAS A GV CAMP.... BABY'S... Stop trying to ruin my day because you are uncapable of taking on a lousey 6man....who you all say sucks to begin with... This whole forum post is just a grieving of boxers not cool

 

 
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload