We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

An official petition

Boxing in PvMP, with the upcoming dragon awards etc I think it's time for housecleaning. I don't gaf what they do in PvE but even the notes when people send in tickets admit that boxing in PvMP is unsportsmanlike. I know because I like many people have sent them in. nothing really needs to be said here, 99% of the PvMP community feels the same way about this, Turbine are you going to ignore 99% of your community. Stop boxing now.

please sign this petition, and lets refrain from arguing, ignore the trolls and show turbine how serious we are.

./signed
    Belolth Hisses with fury as venom drips from his maw, scorching the earth, "come manling, my brood hungers!"

Broodlord of Ungoliant's Hatchlings, Devourer of souls.

If the had the resources to stamp it out, wouldn't they have done it already?

They should be more clear on their stance with multi-boxing in PvMP but they did that with rank farming and it still
    seems to go un-noticed and not properly punished.
    [B]Evernight|Ronaldweasley r9[/B]
    [B]Gladden|Gurznat r8[/B]

Which is why we are going to attempt a show of solidarity, the thing is, both freeps and creeps agree on this, and that alone should tell you something, I do this for the love of the game I play, boxing is destroying morale (lol pun) it ruins the game for hundreds of players, and if certain boxers were unable to do so, then their push for the moors to be active would have resulted in an explosion of money for them, sadly the boxers discourage people from coming back.
    Belolth Hisses with fury as venom drips from his maw, scorching the earth, "come manling, my brood hungers!"

Broodlord of Ungoliant's Hatchlings, Devourer of souls.

/signed

I say boxing = rank farming (aka clear advantage/1 shot kill, its literally cheating).

/signed

it is about enforcing the spirit of a game and keeping it fun for all
    Felathurin - Agathe - Serindel - Brunty
    Warmonger Brunt R14 Reaver, Blunt "James" Defiler, Nurks Warleader
    Laurelin Server 'C.O.I.N. Caster'
    "Everything in life is vibration." A. Einstein

Don't know if I agree with everything you said exactly, but I 100% support your idea of removing boxing from the Moors. There is precedent for rules and mechanics working differently in PVE and PVP, this is definitely one of those times where something can be perfectly legal in PVE, but should be banned in PVP.

/sign
    [CENTER]Turbine - Tracing Yeti Folk[/CENTER]