We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 38
  1. #1

    Best Creeps of Windfola

    So this thread was suggested, and now it's started.

    I will only list the creeps I am fairly sure about- I haven't been here long enough to make a judgement on many of you.

    Defilers-
    Spiders-
    Reavers- Zerggtrain.. Nobody stops the Zerggtrain
    Wargs- Erazer and Gurbursh.. Even though Gurbursh pops fury pots in our 1v1s, not cool man
    War Leader-
    Blackarrow- Naturally Hoodrobbin. My favorite GV camper <3
    ~Rank 11 Loremaster, Arkenstone~

    ~Rank 13 Warg, Arkenstone~

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    hi
    Posts
    118
    Quote Originally Posted by Spilo View Post
    So this thread was suggested, and now it's started.

    I will only list the creeps I am fairly sure about- I haven't been here long enough to make a judgement on many of you.

    Defilers-
    Spiders-
    Reavers- Zerggtrain.. Nobody stops the Zerggtrain
    Wargs- Erazer and Gurbursh.. Even though Gurbursh pops fury pots in our 1v1s, not cool man
    War Leader-
    Blackarrow- Naturally Hoodrobbin. My favorite GV camper <3
    Spilo if you don't want me using funzels before the fight you could have just told me :P. From now I won't use them.
    P.S. thanks for the compliment, you are getting better on your LM and gz on rank 7

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    hi
    Posts
    118
    Quote Originally Posted by Spilo View Post
    So this thread was suggested, and now it's started.

    I will only list the creeps I am fairly sure about- I haven't been here long enough to make a judgement on many of you.

    Defilers-
    Spiders-
    Reavers- Zerggtrain.. Nobody stops the Zerggtrain
    Wargs- Erazer and Gurbursh.. Even though Gurbursh pops fury pots in our 1v1s, not cool man
    War Leader-
    Blackarrow- Naturally Hoodrobbin. My favorite GV camper <3
    For spiders mabe gand or expel
    for defilers they are all the same to me lol

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    hi
    Posts
    118
    [QUOTE=soulestice;7213961]For spiders mabe gand or expel
    for defilers they are all the same to me lol Meaning none of them know who to keep alive aka me.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    614
    Spider: Gand (Gandedhis) Sorry for spelling errors.
    Defiler: Ronk
    Reaver: Zergtrain
    WL: Not sure yet
    BA: Hoodrobinn
    Warg: Have not seen that many so I won't make a judgement yet

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by soulestice View Post
    Spilo if you don't want me using funzels before the fight you could have just told me :P. From now I won't use them.
    P.S. thanks for the compliment, you are getting better on your LM and gz on rank 7
    Deal. Thanks, man. Getting close to rank 8, too.
    ~Rank 11 Loremaster, Arkenstone~

    ~Rank 13 Warg, Arkenstone~

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    hi
    Posts
    118
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzaraen View Post
    Spider: Gand (Gandedhis) Sorry for spelling errors.
    Defiler: Ronk
    Reaver: Zergtrain
    WL: Not sure yet
    BA: Hoodrobinn
    Warg: Have not seen that many so I won't make a judgement yet
    The most played creep classes in the windy moors are the Reaver Warg and Ba. I have seen so many Wargs out there than any other creep class by far, It shoudn't be hard to pick 1-2 Wargs out of that bunch.

    EDIT: I wouldn't be suprised if you picked yourself for best Warg.

    EDIT#2: There so many other viable ba's out there for the spot than than Hoodrobbin can somebody pick someone else. Like dhag or cat or what about tirk.

    P.S. Hood if you ever read this I don't think your a bad player, you just get picked Because of your rank.
    Last edited by soulestice; Aug 04 2014 at 02:37 PM.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by soulestice View Post
    The most played creep classes in the windy moors are the Reaver Warg and Ba. I have seen so many Wargs out there than any other creep class by far, It shoudn't be hard to pick 1-2 Wargs out of that bunch.

    EDIT: I wouldn't be suprised if you picked yourself for best Warg.

    EDIT#2: There so many other viable ba's out there for the spot than than Hoodrobbin can somebody pick someone else. Like dhag or cat or what about tirk.

    P.S. Hood if you ever read this I don't think your a bad player, you just get picked Because of your rank.
    What's your problem with picking on Loth? World chat and here. Has he been a jerk to you?

    And coming from a freep who has faced against Hood numerous times, he is not over-rated from rank alone. There are a few freeps/creeps who I believe are over-rated from their rank, when they are not as good as lower ranked players, but Hood is not one of them. He's hard to take down with or without heals, his damage output is higher than any other Blackarrow on the moors, rivaling Zerg in pure damage, not to mention his tremendous leading capability.

    I mentioned it on another thread, but there have been several times when freeps were wiping creeps, and all it took for the creeps to rally and win was Hood showing up.
    ~Rank 11 Loremaster, Arkenstone~

    ~Rank 13 Warg, Arkenstone~

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    hi
    Posts
    118
    Quote Originally Posted by Spilo View Post
    What's your problem with picking on Loth? World chat and here. Has he been a jerk to you?

    And coming from a freep who has faced against Hood numerous times, he is not over-rated from rank alone. There are a few freeps/creeps who I believe are over-rated from their rank, when they are not as good as lower ranked players, but Hood is not one of them. He's hard to take down with or without heals, his damage output is higher than any other Blackarrow on the moors, rivaling Zerg in pure damage, not to mention his tremendous leading capability.

    I mentioned it on another thread, but there have been several times when freeps were wiping creeps, and all it took for the creeps to rally and win was Hood showing up.
    My problem with loth is he just thinks he is an actually good player but look at both the classes plays. he can just roll his face over his keyboard and beat people.(meaning he pays Fotm classes). Plus he calls everybody noobs even though he is one too. AND last of all he defends his piece of #### freeps. example starscreen, this was what was happening Starscreen was only 1v1ing the noobs A.k.A. the ones he know he could beat.( how are you going to get better if you only 1v1 people who suck) plus he wasn't even giving them a chance he was popping everything in a 1v1 and for a champ thats fight on. it is against the rules to use fight on in a 1v1 so me killing him is justified.

    His logging in and killing me wasn't I was just messing around and i did the warg pee because well know you know why i pissed on him and he started to kill me i had hips sprint and a health pot up so i could have got away it just makes me mad the he is such a ####ing tool.

    EDIT: IF you have a hard time understanding just read it slowly

    EDIT#2: know you know why i hate loth he should just transfer back to whatever server he was on before.

    amen
    Last edited by soulestice; Aug 05 2014 at 02:26 AM.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by soulestice View Post
    My problem with lost is he just thinks he is an actually good player but look at both the classes plays. he can just roll his face over his keyboard and beat people.(meaning he pays Fotm classes). Plus he calls everybody noobs even though he is one too. AND last of all he defends his piece of #### freeps. example starscreen, this was what was happening Starscreen was only 1v1ing the noobs A.k.A. the ones he know he could beat.( how are you going to get better if you only 1v1 people who suck) plus he wasn't even giving them a chance he was popping everything in a 1v1 and for a champ thats fight on. it is against the rules to use fight on in a 1v1 so me killing him is justified.

    He killing me wasn't I was just messing around and i did the warg pee because well know you know why i pissed on him and he started to kill me i had hips sprint and a health pot up so i could have got away it just makes me mad the he is such a ####ing tool.

    EDIT: IF you have a hard time understanding just read it slowly

    EDIT#2: know you know why i hate loth he should just transfer back to whatever server he was on before.

    amen

    Ooo the intrigue here is....well intriguing!

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzaraen View Post
    Spider: Gand (Gandedhis) Sorry for spelling errors.
    Defiler: Ronk
    Reaver: Zergtrain
    WL: Not sure yet
    BA: Hoodrobinn
    Warg: Have not seen that many so I won't make a judgement yet

    Spider: Hmm. Thats hard to say. (UrMomSaysHi is still the sexiest spider out there)
    Reaver: Manbasher/Murzer. Both fun to 1v1!
    WL: Would have to say Ragelog even though he is still low rank.
    Warg: Tough choices. But would have to go with Erazer. Suddenmaul/gurbhash are good also.
    BA: Im gonna leave Hood out of this one cause of his rank. Dhag or Catrat would be my choice.
    Defiler: Your all terrible go away! (Just kidding <3)

    All in all, i havent seen alot of new-ish ppl that have stood out to me yet. Im hoping that changes and all the greenies turn into ravishing beasts. Dont give up just cause you will get killed alot. Thats what makes the good players different from the forgotten ones. They stick with it, keep going, and get there revenge in due time!

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Spilo View Post
    What's your problem with picking on Loth? World chat and here. Has he been a jerk to you?

    And coming from a freep who has faced against Hood numerous times, he is not over-rated from rank alone. There are a few freeps/creeps who I believe are over-rated from their rank, when they are not as good as lower ranked players, but Hood is not one of them. He's hard to take down with or without heals, his damage output is higher than any other Blackarrow on the moors, rivaling Zerg in pure damage, not to mention his tremendous leading capability.

    I mentioned it on another thread, but there have been several times when freeps were wiping creeps, and all it took for the creeps to rally and win was Hood showing up.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    hi
    Posts
    118
    Quote Originally Posted by xRhoguex View Post
    made me lol

    P.S. you spelled my name wrong its Gurbursh and thanks for the compliment :P. I am only 10k away from R9 so maybe maybe eventualy??? can take that spot for best warg lol(probably not) I have 1 week and 1 day of playtime so I can still make changes in rotation and maybe in traits.


    and yes loth's logic is very intriguing
    Last edited by soulestice; Aug 04 2014 at 11:38 PM.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    614
    Quote Originally Posted by soulestice View Post
    My problem with loth is he just thinks he is an actually good player but look at both the classes plays. he can just roll his face over his keyboard and beat people.(meaning he pays Fotm classes).
    I wasn't going to reply to this thread but this makes me lol big time.... Supposedly I play FotM classes, by this i'm guessing minstrel and captain (and warg... but you'd be insulting yourself if you said that). So i've been playing minstrel for 7 years now, captain for a bit less. I cannot see how this makes me 'playing FotM classes'. From your logic, i'm not allowed to play my only classes who are level capped while they are the flavour?

    Gimme some of that popcorn Rhogue

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    hi
    Posts
    118
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzaraen View Post
    I wasn't going to reply to this thread but this makes me lol big time.... Supposedly I play FotM classes, by this i'm guessing minstrel and captain (and warg... but you'd be insulting yourself if you said that). So i've been playing minstrel for 7 years now, captain for a bit less. I cannot see how this makes me 'playing FotM classes'. From your logic, i'm not allowed to play my only classes who are level capped while they are the flavour?

    Gimme some of that popcorn Rhogue
    Good point but still please stop calling everybdy noobs it pisses me off and everybody else off/defending ###### players come on man you know star screen is a piece of ####.

    p.s. you just went back on what you said on your other thread.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Lonndaaaaannnn
    Posts
    55
    Spider: incy wincy

    Defiler: Dr Dre

    War Leader: winston Churchill

    Reaver: Keanu

    Warg: Lassie

    Blackarrow: haven't seen any so cant say

    I will review this is when im back in game....
    Nyxbane (Catrat)- R11 BA- Brandywine

  17. #17
    This whole thread is amazing.....on many levels.

    OH and Catrat is terribad, so is Hood.... :P

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    614
    Quote Originally Posted by soulestice View Post
    Good point but still please stop calling everybdy noobs it pisses me off and everybody else off/defending ###### players come on man you know star screen is a piece of ####.

    p.s. you just went back on what you said on your other thread.
    I've never called someone a noob other than friends. Star is a good player, i've just concluded champs are the least FotM.

    Btw, what did I go back on?

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by jfindlay View Post
    This whole thread is amazing.....on many levels.

    OH and Catrat is terribad, so is Hood.... :P


  20. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    hi
    Posts
    118
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzaraen View Post
    I've never called someone a noob other than friends. Star is a good player, i've just concluded champs are the least FotM.

    Btw, what did I go back on?
    what did you go back on???

    This is what Loth said below

    "Ok, point made; if you want to even attempt to pi** me off, talk to me directly". No one wants to have to see the monotonous, boring chit-chat coming from you".
    "To find me, you don't have to reply to my threads."


    "Momentus, boring chit-chat" If you tell that to somebody else don't be a hipocrit by making some yourself.

    P.S. I will keep on making "Momentus, boring chit-chat" all i want.

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Lonndaaaaannnn
    Posts
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by jfindlay View Post
    This whole thread is amazing.....on many levels.

    OH and Catrat is terribad, so is Hood.... :P
    Wuuuuuuut. By all the children of Solomon Grundy you make me sad. The kid is urs btw.

    I meant to add best afk: tirk

    Where is nitcheo??????
    Nyxbane (Catrat)- R11 BA- Brandywine

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    614
    Quote Originally Posted by soulestice View Post
    what did you go back on???

    This is what Loth said below

    "Ok, point made; if you want to even attempt to pi** me off, talk to me directly". No one wants to have to see the monotonous, boring chit-chat coming from you".
    "To find me, you don't have to reply to my threads."


    "Momentus, boring chit-chat" If you tell that to somebody else don't be a hipocrit by making some yourself.

    P.S. I will keep on making "Momentus, boring chit-chat" all i want.
    Still not sure on what you mean... clarify your points please.

  23. #23
    Defilers- Kodex
    Spiders- Angelinajolie
    Reavers- Majinbuu
    Wargs- Mirkwoodfails
    War Leader- Arathainn
    Blackarrow- Shaftz

    Basically, I'm better than all of you at everything.
    Arathain
    The Majinist of Buus

  24. #24
    the best creeps of windfola are tirk, muzzo, cuddletirk, tirkwebz, tirkhealz, and reavertirk thank you- tirk

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    759
    Ill base these off solely who i have seen LATELY
    Defiler- sonofa
    Warleader-
    Warg- fin
    Reaver- murz
    Spider - no good spiders
    Blackarrow - pewpew

 

 
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload