We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6
    Reverie

Playing music to the wind

Created by the player of Manadhlaer for her character.

[Also, now that it is known how photobucket operates, all drawings have been removed and will not be hosted there again.]
    Last edited by Erennor; Aug 24 2015 at 12:57 PM.

Created by the player of Domeriel for her characters.

She is from Eldar though Erennor not Laurelin in case people think all the artwork is from Laurelin players as the thread suggests. Of course she may transfer to Laurelin with the sad closure of her own server.
    Khalis - A Captain of Imladris and Maethor of House Vanimar

If any mods see this, please do remove these comments by this and the other person. They are done with the purpose in mind to continue spreading false things. I do not wish to come here anymore and spend my time only to bandy words with such people.

This artist has already come to Laurelin, and moreover Eldar will be no more in days ahead. I had the pleasant time speaking with her today in-game, and I asked her if she would like for her Middle-earth art to be included here among the works of Laurelin players and she was well with that. Therefore, with Eldar no more in a time not distant to come, and having a character on Laurelin, and with her good will for her art to be included here, her drawings have been added.

You have tried before recently to get a reply of me here on the forums by your remarks to which I gave no heed. I am in truth tired of you Khalis and of this other woman for your on-going attempts to present me in a negative manner, and for your doings behind the scenes moving against me and my works. But you do not daunt me. You have shown to me at least, so far, of the devices to which you have fallen.

But if not for me then at the least have a care for this beautiful thread which you and this other woman have stained with your untrue and misleading words. You come here ignoring again the wonderful creations, and yet feeling comfort enough to speak as you do.
    Last edited by Erennor; Sep 04 2015 at 01:52 PM.

following the link, and reading the description on the drawing on deviantart, the artist stated that the characters are from Eldar. How could we have guessed we guess that she moved to Laurelin, just because her drawings are now in this thread? Khalis apparently had my same thought, that by reading the description on the DA page the character was on Eldar still. Now we know she moved because you told us. He did not mean to discredit you or the artist, stop being paranoid

Erennor you took my words not as they were intended, for I have nothing personal against you. I am like you a firm supporter of Laurelin and its wonderful player base.

It seems Laurelin has gained another talented artist which is good news for Laurelin do you not agree?

PS I do not know Elvenes who posted above.
    Last edited by Khalis_Laurelin; Sep 04 2015 at 04:02 PM. Reason: To add the note that I do not know Elvenes

Erennor, I wish you would stop to be so negative and hateful as well as very unkind in your replies to Khalis and myself. We disagree with you on things and how sometime you carry yourself but we have nothing against you at all. You have been a valued member of the Laurelin community since you joined the server and we have been supportive for several years even though there were times we did not agree with you. In all honesty Erennor, it is extremely difficult to deal with you , but we did try our best to accommodate your views.

You do not take criticism very well , we did have this discussion before with you , and spent many hours debating in long private messages . Concerning this art thread , as I said before I did not wish for my work to be shared in this manner, not when it was hosted on a Photobucket account, that was my main issue with you , and refusal to remove my work and constant arguing and accusations in private message caused most of the damage between us. As I said y to you in the past, I do admire your determination and effort, this does not mean I always agree with your execution.

The Laurelin Community has a long history when it comes to creativity and art, but I do really think it is up to the individual artist/player to decide when and how to share their own work, and not to one person , regardless of how noble are your intention, this can lead to misunderstanding and issues like in my case. This is why The Laurelin Art Thread on our server forum is the best place for artists to share their work. When you asked to use my work over two years ago I assumed you would be careful and caring with it not to host it on sites where it could be monetized by a third party, in this case Photobucket.

In the end Erennor, never do to others what you would not like to be done to you, and yet here we are, me and Khalis and our community site constantly under a barrage of negativity you openly share in your in-game channel, and now here on this forum. By all mean do carry one if this makes you happy , but really we have no hunger to fuel this on. If you cannot accept people may sometime disagree with you and even criticize your actions and words, then maybe , as you said it would be wise to be quiet .

I wish we could find some common ground with you Erennor, but as you keep using this language and attitude both in game and on the forums, I cant see that happening unless you calm down and start talking to us and with us, instead of against us all the time. No one dispute the beauty and talent of the art in this thread , the artist are blameless. I was one of them and you were kind to me until I dared to disagree with you . I am not going to say sorry for been kind Erennor, nor I am going to say sorry for not going along with methods I do not regards as fair.

And one last thing, your online outbursts here in this thread, in game, in private message , and even on Twitter are really unsettling and borderline scary, so I will ask you once again to stop and think before you talk. It would be so much easier if you were less negative and argumentative. Not everyone will always agree with you Erennor, this does not mean that people are on an orchestrated campaign against you. You always proud yourself in showcasing the best of the Server, now tell me, is this the way you want to keep going on about it? Laurelin is a wonderful place and despite your unkind words, me and Khalis are working hard every day to keep it like so.

So here is a hobbit hand of peace for you to accept or refuse, we really did try our very best with you, and I hope we can all put this in the past and move on to a better, more peaceful, future.

With Regards

Amorey

Last edited by Amorey; Sep 04 2015 at 05:17 PM. Reason: spelling
    Amorey
    Laurelin Archives Webteam

As I said before I was truly not aware that photobucket was doing this. For this only, for my ignorance about how photobucket operates, I hold myself in blame, and in my turn I understand how upset you may have felt about it as a skilled artist, and I would have been very willing to ask for your pardon about this if you had just spoken truly. For what started this was the spreading of your untrue accusation here and in your twitter that I never asked your leave for your art to be included here. I asked of you only to take back this false accusation and then I would have removed the drawings myself as you asked. But you did not. This is why I refused to remove them myself as has been said many times. Only today, after so long, I see that you have at last acknowledged this somewwhat with your own words and only here not in your twitter too where for long you had people misguided. This was no disagreement as you try to present it. You simply could not bring yourself to accept this. O what a great wonder and shame then that a man did not obey to such a behaviour.

But now yet again you continue to say things that are not true. I do not even have twitter nor did I ever have such an account. Also, I have taken criticism well enough and still do. What I do not take kindly is unhonesty, half-truths and mistreatment. We have not had any long debates as you say. You never tried to talk with me. And I have also just checked all my messages on LA just to make sure my memory serves me well.

The injustice of this matter burned my mind for days in the start, and now that I was left in peace for a while, you are provoking me again by presenting me as the one difficult to deal with, the unkind person, and even as borderline scary. If you truly cared about the server you would not bring this here, yet you did right away from the very start and now do this again, when you could have send a message. But you never did. As for my part I stopped trying to communicate with both of you, for as you yourself and Khalis know you ignored my messages and Khalis went even further being heavy handed giving out unfounded and uncalled for warnings on LA and threatening to delete my account there (and he has done more than that such as removing my works on LA).

Seeing and experiencing all that I have from you two, and that you now continue, your hand of peace seems and sounds only as a fair cloak to veil over the eyes of others, and for the unjust actions that have been done behind the scenes on LA, for otherwise you could have send it to me as a message. I do not take any pleasure in this. I would rather not have to spent my time in such matters at all. But seeing people who so easily say such things to make others look bad, out of whatever purpose they may have, how long then must I endure this slander. I have much patience as a person and have holded back for long, and even yesterday I kept myself in wait when I saw this post, but my patience for this is now spent at last. This all together is by far the worst experience for me in all my years in LotRO. But I have not a weak spirit and will not keep silent as others it seems have done in the past that you have treated alike from what I have learned. Therefore I will now restrain myself no longer and share these messages that I was sent when this matter became known, and also a link to a page where all messages between me and these two have been posted, so that all can see at last of what has been done and of how much truth the words of this woman and man hold.

I did not wish for this, but with the continuous guile and untrue remarks, my long patience is spent at last. I have had enough.

http://lotrolaurelinrp.wix.com/start-from-scratch-1 [page with screenshots of all the messages, both mine and theirs]

More untrue remarks and such words as I have never uttered have been shared further below, but I will not reply to such behaviour any more. No more.
    Last edited by Erennor; Oct 21 2015 at 09:58 PM.

Red face

Aww Erennorm Erennor, you are really failing to see what is so very clear. People are free to read my Tweets if they like and will find that nothing was said against you, your name was in facet never even mentioned. I have the right to express my sadness and disappointment on my personal social media, like everyone else does . By all means, do carry on with this, I have no issue with you now that I have managed to have my artwork removed from your accounts. You DID have incredibly long discussion with us, Erennor, you yourself once said you love long letters and messages on the LA. Using some unknown person private message here is doing nothing to aid your cause, Erennor , on the contrary, it shows how far you are prepared to go against someone that did stand up and disagreed with your actions. I was truly not aware you were sharing my art in that manner , all I had was alink to a DeviantArt page until you sent us one of your long requests at the LA and I was directed to this thread. I have a life outside Erennor, I do not spend all my time reading foruns or checking what you do...why should I ? This goes as well for your incredibly long messages , sometime people have no time to dedicate to you , family, work, life , are just more important.

You were not slandered on Twitter, you were not even mentioned, but of course you knew I was talking about you. People are free to make up their minds Erennor, I do not need to go around whispering in theirs ears like you do. You have NOT been banned from the Laurelin Archives, but you have received several warnings concerning rule breaking. It you have any issues with moderation you should do what everyone does, getting in touch with us and explain in a polite and clear manner. You did not so ! You refused and went on using an in=game channel to complain . You will not see us posting transcripts of what you said here, we are not like that. but we know what you said. How can a channel supposed to used for in-game discussions about the lore be used like so is truly a mystery to me. I will simply do not use your tactics.

Erennor, what makes you really mad and angry is that I am a woman, you mention that often, well there is nothing I can do about that , you are rather offensive and yes, was well aware of my social media presence. In any case Erennor, I really have nothing against you, but I do not agree with the way you are behaving . I have nothing to apologiaze for, my art have been removed by others( not by you ) and I am happy about that , it is my own work Erennor, I made that, it belongs to me, and unless you obtain a legal disclosure from me for its use, you have no rights on it. I have learned my lesson , my only mistake with you was to be too kind and trying to keep you and everyone happy. I wish you could see how incredibly silly this is . I really wish you could see yourself how you come across to people sometime. No one is perfect Erennor, not me, not you. Feel free to continue in your 'fight for justice' if that is what you want, it will consume you, trust me on that.

It would be much easier if you just eat a little humble pie and come down to talk to me and us quietly , without all the drama you see to enjoy to much .

You know where we are

Kind Regards

Amorey ( @TahiAmorey on Twitter in case people want to see what kind of 'monster' I am /sarcasm off )
    Last edited by Amorey; Sep 05 2015 at 07:05 AM. Reason: spelling - excuse my accent, I am from Overhill :)
    Amorey
    Laurelin Archives Webteam

Erennor

As Amorey stated above we have nothing to hide as players or members of the Laurelin Archives Web Team so feel free to cut and paste any conversations we have had. I certainly would never do so because they are between the people concerned and should be respected. But I see you persist in your childish behaviour simply because you have not gotten your own way.

This all started because you would not remove the artwork of Amorey from your thread and hosting site which then Photo Bucket did anyway at Amorey's request. Because you did not get your own way you took your words to the Laurelin Archives with messages to Calenon the founder and Amorey. Your words were bitter and very unkind, I would even say bullying towards Amorey, and this I say from my standpoint as an equal opportunities officer in real life. It was then that I offered to be the one to speak with you. This was met with again a very aggressive stance by yourself towards me and the other members of the Archives.

It was around this time that I was recommended I look in on your Ardent Channel ( Tolkienrp channel ) which I did quietly to find you generally putting down Amorey, myself and the Archives saying such things as we are bed mates with Sauron and we should reside in Mordor. It was at this time I made myself known in the channel and simply asked you to stop because the verbal attacks are unwarrented and again are just bullying tactics because you did not get your own way.

Your actions at this time caused the site to be taken offline by the founder/team to discuss what to do with the issue. The site was down for 3 days I recall in total with the following results.

(1) The Archives felt that they could no longer support you but that it was unfair to remove you from the Archives as you are a member of the Laurelin Community. So we agreed to remove support for your Arda Event where you recite the works of Tolkien and the links to any of the works which you had done. Not something we did lightly because to be fair it meant that in keeping with the Archives being an IC site we removed all the OOC works not just your own.

(2) Calenon the lead member of the site and owner of the domain chose to go into retirement. He no longer wishes to deal with the likes of yourself or anyone like you in the future. Thus he only serves the domain in a technical nature.

(3) Amorey with the support of myself and Calenon who was also at this stage very weary from your persistent attacks/bullying through various media decided to stay on because the Archives needed her and she loves the way the Archives serves as a hub for the roleplaying community of Laurelin.

Then it all went very quite till you started again and now we have had enough of you. You are not only still bullying people but your attacks are now putting the Archives at threat because the simple matter is that everyone has had enough of your ways.

There are times when things will not go your own way life is like that. You cannot bully the Archives into shutting down again, and I now understand why Calenon turned you down when you asked to join the team before I was with them. I good decision by him and I think now well justified.

Stop bullying people Erennor, get over it and move on.

PS- you mentioned that I seek to bait you all the time, you will find that often I agree with you as well. So this is simply untrue.
    I did not also see the need to quote peoples comments supporting Amorey, myself and the Archives but there have been a great many because the Archives serves the entire community. The team work selflessly to provide a wonderful site for the benefit of the Laurelin Community to support their roleplay. It would be shame to see it end because of one man who seems self obsessed.

Erennor I suggest you review the community guidelines here https://www.lotro.com/en/content/community-guidelines , paying particular attention to articles 2,4 & 8.
    Last edited by Khalis_Laurelin; Sep 05 2015 at 04:25 PM.

The Footsteps of Lúthien

Music by the player of Lumorneth.

Minas Tirith; the Deep Breath before the Plunge

Created by the player of Aegerik.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6