We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Arlington, WA
    Posts
    85

    Moors after 14.1

    So I have not been out to the moors in a long while as it seemed after HD more and more people were not PvMP'ing as much and I enjoy grouping with others more than I do soloing out there. So I am curious has it picked back up again on Dwarrowdelf? Is it worth trying to grind for the level 100 armour sets?

    Thanks in advance
    [URL="http://s1084.photobucket.com/user/xrayvisionnw/media/LOTRO/gab_sig1_zps40fc128b.jpg.html"][IMG]http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j420/xrayvisionnw/LOTRO/gab_sig1_zps40fc128b.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    22
    The times I have been on there haven't been many people in there. One time there was a group of five freeps running around capturing everything. That's about it. I'm sure they are all out doing the new content.

  3. #3
    .






    Quote Originally Posted by npingree View Post
    One time there was a group of five freeps running around capturing everything. That's about it.
    This is sad, there used to be hundreds!!!






    :O






    P.S.
    As much as I love chat PvP, I'll be mostly in the Mists till actual PvP picks up in the Moors.






    Less Than Three~ Thunderboltz
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160100000fb85e/signature.png]Thunderboltz[/charsig]

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by mgm1o1 View Post
    I'll be mostly in the Mists till actual PvP picks up in the Moors.
    RIP in pieces, Thunderboltz. Forever lost in the mists due to lack of PvP
    Chocla 95 Minstrel (Fail Ezmoder) ~ Kraurshak R7 Warg (GTA 1v1 Ganker) ~ Qqmoarpls 41 Hunter
    "if i wanted i could go and actually become a lawyer " -belv

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    indiana
    Posts
    170
    I actually went back a couple times,and it seems mostly dead
    at the moment.possibly after others get done grinding the new
    content they will slowly find their way back,maybe.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by xrayvisionnw View Post
    So I have not been out to the moors in a long while as it seemed after HD more and more people were not PvMP'ing as much and I enjoy grouping with others more than I do soloing out there. So I am curious has it picked back up again on Dwarrowdelf? Is it worth trying to grind for the level 100 armour sets?

    Thanks in advance
    Action in the past week has been great! Last week we had a good 20v20 at night and that was for 2 days. Once weekend hit action slowed and has been slower since but probably will pick up again
    [IMG]http://i835.photobucket.com/albums/zz274/williamwegertjr/signigture_zps382aa4d5.jpg[/IMG]

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload