We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8
Results 176 to 199 of 199
  1. #176


    We failed CH since we forgot one add alive . Was an archer and we did not noticed him since he was staying in puddle far away from us . Easy fight if anyone know what to do / where to go / what to pot. We will do it again anyway to kill that last add hehe.
    Check our morale please. We was an sturdy group, mits maxed, lot of crit defence and so on. Stacking morale? No way. I saw an post earlier here with ppl having 40-70k morale. I had an expression for those ... expresion launched around RoI time, paper tanks. With this amount of morale you will drop like an fly from 2 hits. No for stacking morale. This is not what Tier 2 Challenge should be.
    Andracy - Mns; Andrady - RK; Andrac - Hnt; Andracya - Brg; Gabytza - LM; Anduta - Warden
    Officer of Rangers of Eriador / Snowbourne

  2. #177
    Quote Originally Posted by andracy View Post


    We failed CH since we forgot one add alive . Was an archer and we did not noticed him since he was staying in puddle far away from us . Easy fight if anyone know what to do / where to go / what to pot. We will do it again anyway to kill that last add hehe.
    Check our morale please. We was an sturdy group, mits maxed, lot of crit defence and so on. Stacking morale? No way. I saw an post earlier here with ppl having 40-70k morale. I had an expression for those ... expresion launched around RoI time, paper tanks. With this amount of morale you will drop like an fly from 2 hits. No for stacking morale. This is not what Tier 2 Challenge should be.
    First off, nicely done! Secondly, both maxed mits, maxed BPE, AND high levels of morale are achievable, especially for heavy classes. T2 6 mans still don't require it, but raids usually do.

    Yeah, Castorix. The morale threshold is insane- the one thing about T2s that I'm not a fan of.
    ~Rank 11 Loremaster, Landroval~

    ~Rank 12 Warg, Landroval~

  3. #178
    Just finished all Hele wings, failed to get SS of all the other wings.. Went to Thorog and 10 minutes later it was finished with 7, basically 6 because one rk lagged to death at the Durgoth and couldn't move at all once the clones spawned.
    Founding Member of the Vocal Minority....

    "Well my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle."
    Captain Malcolm Reynolds

  4. #179
    Quote Originally Posted by Jillymala View Post
    Just finished all Hele wings, failed to get SS of all the other wings.. Went to Thorog and 10 minutes later it was finished with 7, basically 6 because one rk lagged to death at the Durgoth and couldn't move at all once the clones spawned.
    As Thorog is T1, it is broken and even soloable by heavy/tank classes (but > 10mn...)

  5. #180
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    657
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucataru View Post
    Since Isengard was also touched by this update, I would be curious if someone managed Fire & Ice challenge after U14.
    Yes.



    Note that my burg is level 75 in this screenshot but all the others are level 100. If the whole raid was 75, Fire&Ice T2C would be impossible to beat.
    Turbine please return the morale of the mobs/bosses in the Isengard Cluster to its original value. Maybe 20-30% higher than the orignal value but certainly not almost 3 times higher (as it is now)!!!
    Eruadarion | Captain | Avorthalier Kinship
    on Gwaihir [EU-DE]

  6. #181
    Quote Originally Posted by cdq1958 View Post
    Dwarrowdelf is my secondary server. Asylum is THE raiding kin that I know of there.
    Nimrodel is my primary server. We Got This is THE raiding kin there.

    /kudos to both for the T2C take-downs. /bow and /hail .
    Just curious coz I didn't read everything in here but what exactly did Asylum take down T2C wise after U14? All I saw on the first page is We Got This but no Asylum. Does it need to be corrected?
    .

    100 Warden, 48 Hunter, 44 Champ, 42 Loremaster, 39 Runekeeper, 40 Burg, 36 Mini, 33 Guard

  7. #182
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    657
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebster View Post
    Just curious coz I didn't read everything in here but what exactly did Asylum take down T2C wise after U14? All I saw on the first page is We Got This but no Asylum. Does it need to be corrected?
    Again, I want to point out that this first post does neither mean that the players/kins mentioned were the first to beat a certain encounter nor does it mean that they were the only ones.

    Don't take it as an official list. It's mainly a "Thank You" from my side to the kins participating in this discussion.

    I think what we can say for quite sure is that We Got This were the first to beat Smaug and Battle for Erebor. As far as I know BfE was still not beaten by someone else.
    Eruadarion | Captain | Avorthalier Kinship
    on Gwaihir [EU-DE]

  8. #183
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    München
    Posts
    256
    Quote Originally Posted by Eruadarion View Post
    As far as I know BfE was still not beaten by someone else.
    Last week the kin "Allianz von Eriador" and friends on the server Gwaihir managed to do BfE T2 CM.
    I have been told it took about 50 Minutes to complete it.
    Here's the Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5czzUTRvxM

  9. #184
    Dungeons of Dul Guldur T2C - The Storm Crusaders, Gladden



    The tank has asked me to point out he's not on his main toon, and that we pretty much 5 manned it. To be honest, we were slightly surprised that noone else has posted a win for this instance yet!

    (We did loose one elf ): )
    ~~Arkenstone~~
    Raging Raiders

  10. #185
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_JD View Post
    Dungeons of Dul Guldur T2C - The Storm Crusaders, Gladden

    <image>

    The tank has asked me to point out he's not on his main toon, and that we pretty much 5 manned it. To be honest, we were slightly surprised that noone else has posted a win for this instance yet!

    (We did loose one elf ): )
    Nice.. I think the reason that nobody posted it is that it's the most frustrating challenge besides BBs in the game XD
    30m + to get all free.. mess up escorting the last one/NPC you need to save gets oneshotted right away => reset the instance.. try again.
    ~Dwarrowdelf (Bomb Squad)~
    Freeps: Vulcwen (R8 LM), Vulciel (lvl 100 RK), and some lower level alts.. Creep: Shadowweb (R6 spider)
    My ideas on how LM should be: [url=https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?543323-LM-revamp-reconsidered]LM Revamp reconsidered[/url]

  11. #186
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_JD View Post
    we were slightly surprised that noone else has posted a win for this instance yet!
    its because there is no group content in this game that is challenging enough to warrant the number of recommended players, all 12 man raids are easily undermanned, all 6 and 3 mans are laughably undermanned(most soloable). U14 was a step in the right direction, just not far enough yet

  12. #187
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaelon View Post
    its because there is no group content in this game that is challenging enough to warrant the number of recommended players, all 12 man raids are easily undermanned, all 6 and 3 mans are laughably undermanned(most soloable). U14 was a step in the right direction, just not far enough yet
    T1 can be undermanned. I have 6-manned OD disease wing myself, I just doubt that T2C 12-man raid can be undermanned. I just ask here because someone on World chat mentioned that asylum has 6-manned t2c raid content after U14 and I was curious if it was true. They have 5 maned Bfe t2c at u13 when things were really easy but I don't see anything here to verify that asylum has in fact successfully completed T2C raid after u14.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thaelon View Post
    Hmm, challenge accepted. Be prepared to be shamed
    This was said over a month ago and I have yet to see it realized. All I have seen are a lot of talk/posturing but no follow through. Some might start to think that you can talk the talk but you can't walk the walk.
    .

    100 Warden, 48 Hunter, 44 Champ, 42 Loremaster, 39 Runekeeper, 40 Burg, 36 Mini, 33 Guard

  13. #188
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebster View Post
    T1 can be undermanned. I have 6-manned OD disease wing myself, I just doubt that T2C 12-man raid can be undermanned. I just ask here because someone on World chat mentioned that asylum has 6-manned t2c raid content after U14 and I was curious if it was true. They have 5 maned Bfe t2c at u13 when things were really easy but I don't see anything here to verify that asylum has in fact successfully completed T2C raid after u14.


    This was said over a month ago and I have yet to see it realized. All I have seen are a lot of talk/posturing but no follow through. Some might start to think that you can talk the talk but you can't walk the walk.
    Of course it can be undermanned. When everybody was panicing about difficulty, how many people already had full essence gear, all BB jewellery and maxed out FA's? You can complete most instances on T2 easily with a good group setup.
    Feailuve - Aeviternus - Vesanus
    Brandywine

    The important thing about life is the struggle, not the triumph... Said no winner ever.

  14. #189
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebster View Post
    T1 can be undermanned. I have 6-manned OD disease wing myself, I just doubt that T2C 12-man raid can be undermanned. I just ask here because someone on World chat mentioned that asylum has 6-manned t2c raid content after U14 and I was curious if it was true. They have 5 maned Bfe t2c at u13 when things were really easy but I don't see anything here to verify that asylum has in fact successfully completed T2C raid after u14.


    This was said over a month ago and I have yet to see it realized. All I have seen are a lot of talk/posturing but no follow through. Some might start to think that you can talk the talk but you can't walk the walk.
    theres no point to post completions, when i said this i thought turbine had actually make the raids a sufficient level of difficulty so as to warrant 12 people going into the raids but they havent, yes Asylum have 6 manned OD/BG t2c full clear(the only fights even worth mentioning were wound and disease) and it is not buffed enough yet, now i understand that some players are better than others and the raids need to balanced for the general population but i feel like t2c should be the elite of the elite and it is far from it atm.

    P.S. If you really want ss of the completions i guess i can get people together to raid again but I(and a few others from my kin) spend most of our time on WoW these days as both the pvp and the raiding scene(the main reason we play mmos) are both far superior.

  15. #190
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaelon View Post
    theres no point to post completions
    People who can . . . do and people who can't say It's too easy so there's no point in doing it.

    Considering Asylum's rep, if they have 6-manned T2C raid after u14, they would have taken lots of pictures and blabbed about it all over creation. I'm starting to think that perhaps they haven't completed T2C raid after u14.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thaelon View Post
    P.S. If you really want ss of the completions i guess i can get people together to raid again but I(and a few others from my kin) spend most of our time on WoW these days as both the pvp and the raiding scene(the main reason we play mmos) are both far superior.

    Hmmm. . . I have seen their leader talking on World chat the past couple of days. Maybe he was playing WOW at the same time
    Last edited by Nebster; Oct 19 2014 at 12:04 PM.
    .

    100 Warden, 48 Hunter, 44 Champ, 42 Loremaster, 39 Runekeeper, 40 Burg, 36 Mini, 33 Guard

  16. #191
    Thaelon you are a big liar. You know that yourself and everyone else who reads your posts knows it too. Obviously, it's very important for you to tell everyone that Asylum is a great kin.

    Guess, the opposite is happening! I don't know anyone from your server and neither do I know anyone from your kin. Still, if I hear the name Asylum, what comes to my mind is: "A bunch of lying ########## and wannabe raiders."

    I agree with you that both OD and BG is rather easy and some bosses are 6-man-able, still what you're trying to tell everyone is just BS.

    Show me a video how you're 6manning OD Wound T2C and how you are "easily undermanning" BfE and Flight T2C and I will officially apologize and edit my signature to tell everyone how great your kin is...


    My prediction: Thaelon will answer "Prepare to be ashamed!" and we will wait for another couple of weeks and nothing is gonna happen...

    Trololololol

  17. #192
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebster View Post
    People who can . . . do and people who can't say It's too easy so there's no point in doing it.

    Considering Asylum's rep, if they have 6-manned T2C raid after u14, they would have taken lots of pictures and blabbed about it all over creation. I'm starting to think that perhaps they haven't completed T2C raid after u14.


    Hmmm. . . I have seen their leader talking on World chat the past couple of days. Maybe he was playing WOW at the same time
    ok so I never said theres no point, I said we have done it just too lazy to post ss as its not that big of an accomplishment, as for our rep, we are lazy too, like im not gonna post an ss of sambrog challenge cause its not worth mentioning, just like these completions. Our leader still logs into lotro on a regular basis, does not mean all of us do.
    Quote Originally Posted by DisplTru View Post
    Thaelon you are a big liar. You know that yourself and everyone else who reads your posts knows it too. Obviously, it's very important for you to tell everyone that Asylum is a great kin.

    Guess, the opposite is happening! I don't know anyone from your server and neither do I know anyone from your kin. Still, if I hear the name Asylum, what comes to my mind is: "A bunch of lying ########## and wannabe raiders."

    I agree with you that both OD and BG is rather easy and some bosses are 6-man-able, still what you're trying to tell everyone is just BS.

    Show me a video how you're 6manning OD Wound T2C and how you are "easily undermanning" BfE and Flight T2C and I will officially apologize and edit my signature to tell everyone how great your kin is...


    My prediction: Thaelon will answer "Prepare to be ashamed!" and we will wait for another couple of weeks and nothing is gonna happen...

    Trololololol
    So your basis of me being a liar is that your kin cannot do what Asylum can? Why do everytime we(Asylum/No QQ) try to tell everyone how good we are(proof or not) people just get butthurt, its like they all take it personally. Show me where i said Asylum were "easily undermanning" BFE/flight t2c? Thats right cause i never said that, i said OD/BG t2c(wound was prolly the 2nd hardest fight with disease coming in first(with 6 people))but BFE/flight are doable 6 man. Next time you want to get mad over not being able to complete content, dont come to a forum with me on it.

  18. #193
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaelon View Post
    ok so I never said theres no point, I said we have done it just too lazy to post ss as its not that big of an accomplishment, as for our rep, we are lazy too, like im not gonna post an ss of sambrog challenge cause its not worth mentioning, just like these completions. Our leader still logs into lotro on a regular basis, does not mean all of us do.
    And yet when you guys 5-manned bfe back at u13 you weren't too lazy to post. Is that a bigger accomplishment then than 6-manning OD T2C at u14? I would have thought the reverse is true. You have taken the time to post here. Is it really that difficult to attach a picture?

    By rep I mean that a lot (but not all) of asylum members have a reputation of being a bit narcissistic so it is a surprise to me that if they have done what you claim they have done, not one of them has taken the time to post here. It just seems so out of character. I expected them to relish posting here and showing the lotro community how good they are.

    I apologize if I can't take you at your word that asylum has completed T2C raids undermanned. I will, however, take the word of Airen or Patriotpea because those guys I know and trust.
    .

    100 Warden, 48 Hunter, 44 Champ, 42 Loremaster, 39 Runekeeper, 40 Burg, 36 Mini, 33 Guard

  19. #194
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebster View Post
    And yet when you guys 5-manned bfe back at u13 you weren't too lazy to post. Is that a bigger accomplishment then than 6-manning OD T2C at u14? I would have thought the reverse is true. You have taken the time to post here. Is it really that difficult to attach a picture?

    By rep I mean that a lot (but not all) of asylum members have a reputation of being a bit narcissistic so it is a surprise to me that if they have done what you claim they have done, not one of them has taken the time to post here. It just seems so out of character. I expected them to relish posting here and showing the lotro community how good they are.

    I apologize if I can't take you at your word that asylum has completed T2C raids undermanned. I will, however, take the word of Airen or Patriotpea because those guys I know and trust.
    I will get ss of us doing them for you, I cant give you an eta cause idk whenwe will bother to go in there again but I will get them(aiming for before u15 so that people cant blame some random change that actually isnt there)

  20. #195
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaelon View Post
    I will get ss of us doing them for you, I cant give you an eta cause idk whenwe will bother to go in there again but I will get them(aiming for before u15 so that people cant blame some random change that actually isnt there)
    I wouldn't hold my breath since I assume you are the one that posted on my youtube video saying how amazing your kin was and you would get raids completed that weekend.

    That was over a month ago. Two thumbs up.

    P.S Still waiting on that claimed 15k DPS ST on a RK.
    Last edited by sp33dccm; Oct 20 2014 at 03:25 AM.

  21. #196
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    657
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaelon View Post
    Show me where i said Asylum were "easily undermanning" BFE/flight t2c? Thats right cause i never said that
    Actually you did say that:
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaelon View Post
    its because there is no group content in this game that is challenging enough to warrant the number of recommended players, all 12 man raids are easily undermanned
    You were trying so hard to convince everyone of your greatness when cap was 95. Remember the thread "BfE T2C 5-manned"? You were asking everyone to show screenshots and if ppl were telling you that they are not interested in showing screenshots of undermanning faceroll raids back when cap was 95, you were telling them that they are just jealous liars.

    Obviously the roles are reversed this time.

    PS: I agree with you that most content is far from too hard (actually most of the content is too easy) and that's why I started this thread to show other players (and the developers) that most raids can be completed without much trouble. If you are even 6 manning some of them, I'd be very happy if you'd contribute to this discussion by not just telling everone that it's possible but also showing us.
    Last edited by Eruadarion; Oct 20 2014 at 05:31 AM.
    Eruadarion | Captain | Avorthalier Kinship
    on Gwaihir [EU-DE]

  22. #197
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    München
    Posts
    256
    Did anyone managed to do Flight T2 CM till the level cap is at 100 ?
    Or is there anyone still trying to finish this ?

  23. #198
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Nowhere to be seen.
    Posts
    617
    Also did Poison and Disease but don't have video of that yet. We'll do Gortheron next sunday. Hope you enjoy them

    +Moose+ tells you, 'Do you still need me to put the smack down on this foe??'

  24. #199
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Nowhere to be seen.
    Posts
    617
    +Moose+ tells you, 'Do you still need me to put the smack down on this foe??'

 

 
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload