We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Steed of Dagorlad

Any idea when this mount might make a return visit to the Store?
    [SIZE=2][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=silver][SIZE=1][B]Jharak [/B](65 Hnt)[B] Khandir [/B](87 Grd) [B]Bhrandir [/B](68 LM) [B]Bharahir [/B](100 Wdn)[B]

Brandywine[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

A while ago I was looking for it as well and couldn't find it in the ingme store. Then i incidentally saw it standing around for sale in Snowbourne, clicked on it and it showed up in the shop. It seemed to me it wasn't properly linked in the shop, because it still didn't show up via the search-function, nor by clicking all the way through the shop to the steeds.

Keep your eyes open for any Dagorlad steeds standing around...
    Wer schweigt, stimmt nicht immer zu. Er hat manchmal nur keine Lust mit Idioten zu diskutieren.

Hmm... I had a scoot around most of the major outposts in Rohan but no joy. Thanks for the tip though, seems plausible 'cos you can click on any of the steeds you see at the stables and it brings them up in the store.

Dagorlad might just be a limited time store exclusive.
    [SIZE=2][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=silver][SIZE=1][B]Jharak [/B](65 Hnt)[B] Khandir [/B](87 Grd) [B]Bhrandir [/B](68 LM) [B]Bharahir [/B](100 Wdn)[B]

Brandywine[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

If it doesn't show up special, I believe February is the "Month of Mounts" and it'll likely show up again then at least.
    If you give away gold bars, someone will complain they're too heavy.
    .: Dannach, 100 WDN :.: Daire, 83 LMR :.: Gyrefalcon, 92 CHN :.: Brandon, 72 CPT :.: Honey, 71 GRD :.: Griffon, 69 HNT :.: Kaelenea, 72 RNK :.
    .: Iryth, 56 WDN :.: Baye, 56 WDN :.: Samtal, 64 WDN :.:Dunnock, 56 WDN :.: Sedgewald, 68 LMR :.: Breyon, 41 CHN :.: Tieran, 50 HNT :.

I am the master of my fate. I am the captain of my soul.
    Might as well face it, I'm addicted to WDN