We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

A Challenge We Did Match.

Last edited by Riiza5; Jul 29 2014 at 08:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Riiza5 View Post
    BRAVE but stupid.. but hey, still brave right? lol.
    This is about the Godlike mighty Duan/Deok/Cintona/Bastilla/Noob offering not one.. but TWO tribes out for a challenge in the Moors against himself and his fellow minions.. Arcanum and Morgul Blades.
    Wait a second lets turn this into reality should we? This is like India AKA Into The Flame going against America and Russia in a War.. No matter how good you think you are, no matter how many freeps or healers or people that are rolled for DPS.. my dear friend you can not win AND that's exactly what happened last night and today OR should I say ever since you posted that Childish/Funny/Insulting thread up all you have been doing is being summoned at a Rez. Lets talk about last night, 6v12 Freeps with twice the numbers, twice the heals, twice the tanks, twice everything and YOU were leading them but.. you were lacking one thing, a brain my friend.. a brain.
    Not sure if that post was to actually improve the action in the Moors or it was to make yourself look good because you failed.
    Take this as a lesson "To Not Bark Again Without Biting". Now you know me and now I know you, Respect me and I will respect you 2 times better Same goes with Disrespect. Thanks for the advice for the Reaver which led you to your death.
    P.S You have 3 dogs with two faces in your Kinship, get it checked up.

Yours Sincerely, _ _ _ _ _ <-- want to figure it out by playing hang man??? Oh it already shows my name oops. Take Care.
    Your post was just awful to read.

Within that incoherent babble of a post I was finally able to determine that you were AGAINST Cintona, despite knowing you only as a raid loving freep. However your hypocrisy in making a "Childish/Funny/Insulting thread" is impossible to ignore.

I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul.

Last edited by skeetskeet_yo; Jul 29 2014 at 10:14 AM.
    Loki - Voodoo - Cheezy