We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Exclamation The new "The Hobbit: Battle of the Five Armies" Teaser is here, and its EPIC!

Hi guys,

Here's the new teaser of the movie "The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies"

One word: EPIC

Click

The nitpicky lore lover in me is still saying: 'Bah! They are changing even more stuff again!'.

But the other part of me is jumping in my chair yelling: 'WOOT! War Goats!!!!
    Today is a good day for Pie.

Do not meddle in the affairs of Burglars, for they are subtle and quick to shank you.

Mixed fealings. Its like i'm cut into to peaces, one says BATTLE OF THE FIVE FRIGGIN ARMIES!!!!, the other says "More bird poo? seriously? " and "Gandalf DEAD?"
    Chrisandir, man Captain 100 | Raxus dwarf Guardian 51 | Chrorin dwarf Hunter 30 | Strillo hobbit Burglar 3 | Butche man Champion 29 |
    | Falaminianteraglith dwarf Runekeeper 20 | Randu man Lore-master 17 | Nafthali woman Warden 12 |

Saw this same trailer at the movies yesterday. On the big screen it was even more Epic Ridiculously Awesome. Heh.
    Today is a good day for Pie.

Do not meddle in the affairs of Burglars, for they are subtle and quick to shank you.

Thumbs up

Must have a wargoat now! @.@ RIDE TO DEAD!
    Is this Alternate Playable Character Disorder? :

Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth

As with the other Peter Jackson movies...junk.

I saw it already in one of the posts, but it must be said again .... WAR GOATS!!!
    ~Morty
    [URL="http://houserindol.com"]House Rindol[/URL] Landroval Kinship | [URL="http://www.mmorty.com"]MMOrty.com[/URL]
    Mortydoc - Minstrel - Hobbit Explorer Group (HEG)
    Mortymir - Captain | Mortywise - Hobbit Guardian