We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

No quests from dala or at harwick

have book 8 chapter 1 quest
    but dala has no quests for me at langhold nor does anyone at hardwick, quest says to do the defense of langhold but dala has no quests for me , summitted a ticket GM said to do epic 1 quest that started at estellin and did the entire epic book 1 line and still nothing in langhold or dala so now what im level 76

I need to know a lot more details before I can offer advice...

At lvl 74, you're given a letter to begin the Rohan Awaits. If you followed this quest and went to Langhold prior to being brought there by the Epic, then you most likely already started on the Devistation in the North Quests. That's what you need to complete to advance V3B8Ch1.

Hmm OK Thanks for the info. I was doing quests around The Great River and had just started quests in the Brownlands. I got the letter from Galdrial (or whoever) that I should go down to the langhold area.

I have several of the Book quests open, on some I had trouble finding a fellowship to do some of them, and kept getting my butt kicked on the solo ones, so I moved on and figured I would try to come back and finish them. Anyway will check out that quest you mentioned.

I did the first 3 quests listed... I will see if I can find the Venomtongue one...
    Last edited by Gomezaddams51; Nov 28 2014 at 07:50 PM. Reason: More nfo

Quote Originally Posted by Gomezaddams51 View Post
    on some I had trouble finding a fellowship to do some of them, and kept getting my butt kicked on the solo ones,
    Which ones? All the Epic quests should be able to be soloed, at least until HD... Since they never scaled down the mobs when they nerfed everything else in U13.
    I did the first 3 quests listed... I will see if I can find the Venomtongue one...
    You shouldn't need anyone else to help you. Venomtongue is easy.