We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Helm's Deep Sale!

Make a sale for Helm's Deep Expansion, I would very much like to buy it with my TPs.

ktnxbye

The last sale had been in mid April; and I doubt that there will be another one that soon.

Greetings, Polymachos

I am also waiting for that too Perhaps there might be discount before schoolweek, or Christmas.

I know its not for TP but the lotro market has premium and base edition at half price at the moment.

Yes, and if people want to get HD Premium, NOW is the time to do it. HD Premium will be leaving for good on/after Aug 14.

I just wish I could get it. The Market keeps giving me an error when I try to buy it. Come on, Turbine! I'm trying to give you money here! xD
    R5 100 GRD Marevayave - Leader of [U][B]Riddermark[/B][/U]ed For Death
    R8 100 MNS Fayah/100 LM Siennah/100 HNT Dinenol/100 RK Dhurik
    100 CHN Alachas/85 CPT Dinfaerien/60 BUR Dhax/35 WDN Godoric
    R9 100 MNS Fayeh (alt Wilya) - Lonely Mountain Band @ [U][B]Landroval[/B][/U]

Quote Originally Posted by Mar-Evayave View Post
    Yes, and if people want to get HD Premium, NOW is the time to do it. HD Premium will be leaving for good on/after Aug 14.

I just wish I could get it. The Market keeps giving me an error when I try to buy it. Come on, Turbine! I'm trying to give you money here! xD
    Whenever you have issues like this when trying to purchase something, contact Account Management and let them know about it. They can do a manual purchase of the item for you. And if you are trying to purchase something on sale, they will honor the sale price as long as you contact them before the sale ends. Either ticket or calling works, but easier to take care of it with a phone call.

Quote Originally Posted by Penter-Kar View Post
    Whenever you have issues like this when trying to purchase something, contact Account Management and let them know about it. They can do a manual purchase of the item for you. And if you are trying to purchase something on sale, they will honor the sale price as long as you contact them before the sale ends. Either ticket or calling works, but easier to take care of it with a phone call.
    I went with the ticket route, though because it was the weekend I didn't get a response. I'm hoping that I'll get a reply by the end of the work day today. Any idea what their hours are? It's just past 4 PM both for me and for Boston -- the work day is about to end for most people.
    R5 100 GRD Marevayave - Leader of [U][B]Riddermark[/B][/U]ed For Death
    R8 100 MNS Fayah/100 LM Siennah/100 HNT Dinenol/100 RK Dhurik
    100 CHN Alachas/85 CPT Dinfaerien/60 BUR Dhax/35 WDN Godoric
    R9 100 MNS Fayeh (alt Wilya) - Lonely Mountain Band @ [U][B]Landroval[/B][/U]

Thank you very much, I would've liked a faster compliance but this does it well enough.

Next please all Quest Packs, I still have some left to buy, and please include West Gondor! What kind of deceit is that? Last time you offered a sale on Quest Packs, and West Gondor wasn't included? I call bull... So yeah, stahp dat! Gimme West Gondor ASAP XD

ktnxbye

West Gondor was actually on sale this weekend among the september weekend sale. :/ apparently you missed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Coyan View Post
    West Gondor was actually on sale this weekend among the september weekend sale. :/ apparently you missed it.
    UGH... Oh well, I'll wait for another bargain on it, no rush to 100 since there is nothing of interest to me, just wanna have everything =D

Yeah, I like the game but I think $40 is a lot for an expansions that is over a year old now. I came back to the game because I saw all the welcome back sales. I even went VIP. I was pretty disappointed when I learned the the expansion wasn't on sale the whole month, so I ended up missing it.