We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

An actual Challenge that can't be matched.

Arcanum is now here, we came for this challenge thinger. Lets be honest it wasn't really a challenge. I would love to see more freeps in the moors or a freep that would step up and lead. Bring us something that will make us think, something that will cause us to get frustrated, something to learn from. Everyone on this server complains the moors is dyeing here, well the chance to improve it and make it lively again, rest in all our hands. So perhaps we can attempt to spark this server and make it enjoyable for both freeps and creeps.

-Arcanum

I came out yesterday and lead a group of 6 Blades that grew to a max of 12. Between 4pm-10pm eastern. We slaughtered all with some exceptionally fun fights in the delving. Freep leads appeared to be Falcon which had some pretty soft low ranks in his group. Thanks for at least bringing the fight. Over the course of 6 hours - there was no Cintona and no real menacing challenge. It's rare that I devote the time to lead anymore just for this reason. I haven't seen a real freep challenge since Rahbrigul/Daec MeW raids. We're talkin 3-4 years ago now. Hate to tell you Arcanum but I think you will be highly disappointed here. MB is full of ranks 11-15 and when we put a organized group together the only challenge I get is how close can I get to the 1 shots. There is a reason why the only other organized creep tribe besides MB on this server, Blood Hand left the server. You put a well organized high ranked creep raid together and you get stuck with nothing to do. This server has not lacked a high ranked creep presence. It has always been here. Freeps will farm greenies and consider themselves "winning" and complain about it on Ark PvP forums. But as soon as you bring out the big guns.. it's the same old song and dance.
    [img]http://file3.guildlaunch.net/314797/BloodloafNewSig.png[/img]

Some Uruks rank so slow it would impress the Ents themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodLoaf View Post
    I came out yesterday and lead a group of 6 Blades that grew to a max of 12. Between 4pm-10pm eastern. We slaughtered all with some exceptionally fun fights in the delving. Freep leads appeared to be Falcon which had some pretty soft low ranks in his group. Thanks for at least bringing the fight. Over the course of 6 hours - there was no Cintona and no real menacing challenge. It's rare that I devote the time to lead anymore just for this reason. I haven't seen a real freep challenge since Rahbrigul/Daec MeW raids. We're talkin 3-4 years ago now. Hate to tell you Arcanum but I think you will be highly disappointed here. MB is full of ranks 11-15 and when we put a organized group together the only challenge I get is how close can I get to the 1 shots. There is a reason why the only other organized creep tribe besides MB on this server, Blood Hand left the server. You put a well organized high ranked creep raid together and you get stuck with nothing to do. This server has not lacked a high ranked creep presence. It has always been here. Freeps will farm greenies and consider themselves "winning" and complain about it on Ark PvP forums. But as soon as you bring out the big guns.. it's the same old song and dance.
    Considering you haven't played an entire update, get real, your raids won't be a challenge until Ung comes back out... However, let's skip the you suck and I suck argument. Instead let's move to your trash talk sucks... head back 30 pages in the forums on Entenmoors .. there should be great pointers on there for you.

Have a great day,

Duan

Freeps- Deok lvl 95 Hunter
    Creeps - Cintona Rank 11 Darkblits Rank 7

Quote Originally Posted by motumbo View Post
    Considering you haven't played an entire update, get real, your raids won't be a challenge until Ung comes back out... However, let's skip the you suck and I suck argument. Instead let's move to your trash talk sucks... head back 30 pages in the forums on Entenmoors .. there should be great pointers on there for you.

Have a great day,

Duan
    Trash talk? What I said was fact not trash and no, I think I'll pass. Any attempt to read and decipher your posts actually makes my IQ drop. Instead I'll just sit back and laugh as I watch how wet your little girl panties get when someone feeds you the attention that you starve for. But go ahead and keep making false accusations about me from a post directed at Arcanum and not yourself, as you clearly know what toons and what accounts I play.
    [img]http://file3.guildlaunch.net/314797/BloodloafNewSig.png[/img]

Some Uruks rank so slow it would impress the Ents themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Bortsy View Post
    Arcanum is now here, we came for this challenge thinger. Lets be honest it wasn't really a challenge. I would love to see more freeps in the moors or a freep that would step up and lead. Bring us something that will make us think, something that will cause us to get frustrated, something to learn from. Everyone on this server complains the moors is dyeing here, well the chance to improve it and make it lively again, rest in all our hands. So perhaps we can attempt to spark this server and make it enjoyable for both freeps and creeps.

-Arcanum
    There are no real freeps left on this server, the ones you currently see have driven off whats left of any freep opposition that may have once been here since MeW and Insurrection left.

Maybe one day we will return and show freeps on this server that battles are won through skill and valor and not whining and hiding.
    Rank 14 Minstrel, Rank 10 Rune-keeper, Rank 7 Champion
    Rank 11 Weaver, Rank 11 Blackarrow, Rank 10 Reaver, Rank 10 Stalker, Rank 9 Defiler, Rank 7 Warleader

Quote Originally Posted by Daec View Post
    There are no real freeps left on this server, the ones you currently see have driven off whats left of any freep opposition that may have once been here since MeW and Insurrection left.

Maybe one day we will return and show freeps on this server that battles are won through skill and valor and not whining and hiding.
    When this game goes back to MoM days.......

Quote Originally Posted by Bortsy View Post
    Arcanum is now here, we came for this challenge thinger. Lets be honest it wasn't really a challenge.

-Arcanum
    Would have gladly warned you away from this server if I had been around at the time of the transfer, no challenge here.

The fact of the matter is we do not have the player base anymore, the rare times I am able to group up freepside the froup or occasional raid will be compromised of light armours all in redline thinking they will last 30s against any organised croup, we cannot find the captains, the healers or the heavies to take some flak. Fortunately with the last update (14 + 14.1) there was hope until I remembered all the decent RK's transferred out. In all honesty I have not seen a decent (active) RK comparable to my own for the past 4 months whilst the captains have also vanished, the most valuable classes in the moors at this stage of the game.

Daec can argue all he wants that the transfer of his merry band of players killed off the server, I say this is false, although the transfer played part we still had the player base at the time including fighting, its the lack of diversity in classes caused by the game wide decline of players over time because of turbines lack of commitment to PvmP. Where are our Wardens? Captains? Runekeepers? Burglars? Some linger but are not active enough to impact the gameplay. We have nothing but Hunters, minstrels and loremasters active on Arkenstone.

Each and every update turbine make to PvmP leaves the zone in utter biased gameplay to either or side, you should note every single patch after a major update slight adjustments are made to slightly improve the situation (U1#.1) They rush through untested changes because they do not actually care about the moors, they know they buffed PvE so they must buff Creeps to compensate and every update without successful testing rash changes are introduced an example would be the blackarrow incoming healing debuff which stood at -50% since the beginning of beta and stacked with defiler debuffs, it therefore took them 6 months to correct this poor ammendment to VT.. my minstrel was absorbing heals for a solid month on Live.

I personally became more and more inactive because I was bored of roaming the zone day in day out without finding things to fight, I know that when I encountered Arcanum pre U14 you gave a challenge but the lack of diversity through classes killed the fun for me as you always had the perfect group, everything a croup needs this update (Defiler, BA, Warg and reaver) whilst i'm stuck healing loremasters and hunters with no other classes to give us the competitive edge. Oh and the art of tree hugging was perfected BTW MR. Arcanum Defiler.

Lets all blame the re-positioning of EC, this is the real point of decline combined with the re-introduction of outposts, spreading the action made the game boring. Why on earth should we spend an hour a day looking for something other than questing greenies? At least with STAB-TA-WTAB we had constant areas of contact.

Fixed combat logging... great a step in the right direction... now turbine... remove backdoors, autoflips, attach outpost buffs to a capture the flag style gampeplay between OC-EC giving one side the advantage when pushing TA and oh rebuild EC/OC. I will place bets the player base will return.

I'd love to give Arcanum a challenging experience, find me players other than hunters to support and i'll help present a fight once more.
    #1 Power Stacker Of Arkenstone!
    We are the Gods NOW!
    Legona.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan607 View Post
    Would have gladly warned you away from this server if I had been around at the time of the transfer, no challenge here.

The fact of the matter is we do not have the player base anymore, the rare times I am able to group up freepside the froup or occasional raid will be compromised of light armours all in redline thinking they will last 30s against any organised croup, we cannot find the captains, the healers or the heavies to take some flak. Fortunately with the last update (14 + 14.1) there was hope until I remembered all the decent RK's transferred out. In all honesty I have not seen a decent (active) RK comparable to my own for the past 4 months whilst the captains have also vanished, the most valuable classes in the moors at this stage of the game.

Daec can argue all he wants that the transfer of his merry band of players killed off the server, I say this is false, although the transfer played part we still had the player base at the time including fighting, its the lack of diversity in classes caused by the game wide decline of players over time because of turbines lack of commitment to PvmP. Where are our Wardens? Captains? Runekeepers? Burglars? Some linger but are not active enough to impact the gameplay. We have nothing but Hunters, minstrels and loremasters active on Arkenstone.

Each and every update turbine make to PvmP leaves the zone in utter biased gameplay to either or side, you should note every single patch after a major update slight adjustments are made to slightly improve the situation (U1#.1) They rush through untested changes because they do not actually care about the moors, they know they buffed PvE so they must buff Creeps to compensate and every update without successful testing rash changes are introduced an example would be the blackarrow incoming healing debuff which stood at -50% since the beginning of beta and stacked with defiler debuffs, it therefore took them 6 months to correct this poor ammendment to VT.. my minstrel was absorbing heals for a solid month on Live.

I personally became more and more inactive because I was bored of roaming the zone day in day out without finding things to fight, I know that when I encountered Arcanum pre U14 you gave a challenge but the lack of diversity through classes killed the fun for me as you always had the perfect group, everything a croup needs this update (Defiler, BA, Warg and reaver) whilst i'm stuck healing loremasters and hunters with no other classes to give us the competitive edge. Oh and the art of tree hugging was perfected BTW MR. Arcanum Defiler.

Lets all blame the re-positioning of EC, this is the real point of decline combined with the re-introduction of outposts, spreading the action made the game boring. Why on earth should we spend an hour a day looking for something other than questing greenies? At least with STAB-TA-WTAB we had constant areas of contact.

Fixed combat logging... great a step in the right direction... now turbine... remove backdoors, autoflips, attach outpost buffs to a capture the flag style gampeplay between OC-EC giving one side the advantage when pushing TA and oh rebuild EC/OC. I will place bets the player base will return.

I'd love to give Arcanum a challenging experience, find me players other than hunters to support and i'll help present a fight once more.
    Then play later in the day legona.. Unfortunately with your playtime, and what I feel like is a lack of European presence on the server pvmp wise.. we don't have some of the problems you listed. If you guys were out.. it would change some of you outlooks.;

Freeps- Deok lvl 95 Hunter
    Creeps - Cintona Rank 11 Darkblits Rank 7

Quote Originally Posted by motumbo View Post
    Then play later in the day legona.. and what I feel like is a lack of European presence on the server pvmp wise.

I play later hours twice a week on a Saturday and Sunday through to 3am just because you do not see me does not mean I aint around.

You could quote the same point I guess but I have seen you play during the euro hours maybe once a fortnight prior to U14, looking at both times of day I have seen an equal number of players. We quite often find 15+ creeps online during the euro hours and as I said the main issue I have observed is the poor class diversity freepside. I don't mean to have a dig but this appears to be something your own kin are lacking for 'one of the first PvmP centered groups.'

A point worth noting we often have to force the accumulation to stimulate action but without the right classes we then shoot ourselves in the foot, especially when no fresh freeps login to support.
    #1 Power Stacker Of Arkenstone!
    We are the Gods NOW!
    Legona.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan607 View Post
    I play later hours twice a week on a Saturday and Sunday through to 3am just because you do not see me does not mean I aint around.

You could quote the same point I guess but I have seen you play during the euro hours maybe once a fortnight prior to U14, looking at both times of day I have seen an equal number of players. We quite often find 15+ creeps online during the euro hours and as I said the main issue I have observed is the poor class diversity freepside. I don't mean to have a dig but this appears to be something your own kin are lacking for 'one of the first PvmP centered groups.'

A point worth noting we often have to force the accumulation to stimulate action but without the right classes we then shoot ourselves in the foot, especially when no fresh freeps login to support.
    i agreed with you legona ...the hours of roaming the map to find something pre u14 was unbelievable sometimes ...5-6hrs ...1 kill if you were lucky ....and i must say that after u14 and your inactivity as mini..at least in my playtimes and the little time i have spend in moors since then...i have not seen any other mini capable of healing aside from terlica and myself..hell..not even seen much red minis at all...think only positive thing about in a moment having a wide population of minis was the experimentation with yellow line . that's another topic, since i belive of the few active clases we have in our playtime in the server , theres not many player that know how to exploit the possibilities of a support yellow line...other than rk spaming yellow.... i mean from the numerous hunters i see frequently only riz goes that line ...but ...i have no memory in grouping pre u,14 or after of clases playing supporting roles...everyone just wants to dps?....an get the kb?..where are the champs??? have anyone see them?
    Last edited by MithrilMinded; Aug 01 2014 at 06:48 PM.
    Ascension-Arkenstone :
    Third Marshal Finarfintook Minstrel
    Fire Rk Finarjul r10 & Finwetook r7 burg
    Creeps: Finsnightmare r8 defiler/ Finscreep r5 rvr

fish bowlers. Rank means you swim more. Most folks figured out that pvp sucked in Lotro circa 2007....then the fishbowlers like MEW tried to own GoG and the Immortals....then the fishbowl got full of ####. Then fishbowlers thought rank meant something....a rational to justify their time wasted in the bowl. Skills be damned...we need points because we must get a CONGRATS on Rank Loser...hooo raah. I'm rank 33 and I still suck......someday like always when I show up with my lowbie rank 2-7 toons and whup ya...just remember that your rank only means time....not skill. Q out....and I will kill ya :P
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000003b1b0/01000/signature.png]Quttidebachi[/charsig]

Óh my god guys please. Don't wake up the Q!
    Founder of Fluffy Bunny Order.

Quote Originally Posted by MithrilMinded View Post
    i agreed with you legona ...the hours of roaming the map to find something pre u14 was unbelievable sometimes ...5-6hrs ...1 kill if you were lucky ....and i must say that after u14 and your inactivity as mini..at least in my playtimes and the little time i have spend in moors since then...i have not seen any other mini capable of healing aside from terlica and myself..hell..not even seen much red minis at all...think only positive thing about in a moment having a wide population of minis was the experimentation with yellow line . that's another topic, since i belive of the few active clases we have in our playtime in the server , theres not many player that know how to exploit the possibilities of a support yellow line...other than rk spaming yellow.... i mean from the numerous hunters i see frequently only riz goes that line ...but ...i have no memory in grouping pre u,14 or after of clases playing supporting roles...everyone just wants to dps?....an get the kb?..where are the champs??? have anyone see them?
    Because a hunter is meant to be a dps class in group, and red line is the best at that.
    Rank 14 Minstrel, Rank 10 Rune-keeper, Rank 7 Champion
    Rank 11 Weaver, Rank 11 Blackarrow, Rank 10 Reaver, Rank 10 Stalker, Rank 9 Defiler, Rank 7 Warleader

Quote Originally Posted by QuttideBachi View Post
    fish bowlers. Rank means you swim more. Most folks figured out that pvp sucked in Lotro circa 2007....then the fishbowlers like MEW tried to own GoG and the Immortals....then the fishbowl got full of ####. Then fishbowlers thought rank meant something....a rational to justify their time wasted in the bowl. Skills be damned...we need points because we must get a CONGRATS on Rank Loser...hooo raah. I'm rank 33 and I still suck......someday like always when I show up with my lowbie rank 2-7 toons and whup ya...just remember that your rank only means time....not skill. Q out....and I will kill ya :P
    Please refrain from posting on these forums while under the influence of alcohol thank you.

true......
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000003b1b0/01000/signature.png]Quttidebachi[/charsig]

Ive recently returned and the moors is a sad and lonely place I recognise more creeps then I do freeps at this time. Im a rather poor raid leader but at least have the ability to do so. I will try to lead a couple nights a week if I can find a group that will support. Ive noticed a few Ascension are back and I think we could put out a decent 6 man most nights of the week which we may try to do. However the last couple of nights Eastern prime time has been completely dead I find more fights in the afternoon roaming solo.

- Derlan
    Formerly Derlan of Arkenstone, Thistlebeard of Crickhollow, Thistlehair of Brandywine. Once again Derlan of Arkenstone. Your Welcome for the $75 WB.

Auzue, Number (Arkenstone)

Quote Originally Posted by Wilantuk View Post
    Ive recently returned I recognise more creeps then I do freeps at this time.

- Derlan
    this, i think is because all well know freeps have :
    1. transferred to BW
    2. dont play anymore
    3. don't play as often cause they back at work/college ect
    Ascension-Arkenstone :
    Third Marshal Finarfintook Minstrel
    Fire Rk Finarjul r10 & Finwetook r7 burg
    Creeps: Finsnightmare r8 defiler/ Finscreep r5 rvr