We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Expedient Traveler cooldown -25min

I noticed there's a new Traveler option listed called Expedient Traveler with a -25min CD. The tool tip says it stacks with both Hurried Traveler (milestones) and Returning Traveler (return to maps).

Q1: If you have both Hurried and Returning Traveler cool downs does this mean all milestone and "return to" maps have 5 min CD? Or does this just knock 5min off the 30min CD for each of them?

eg: milestone and "return to" maps have 5min CD.
    or
    eg: milestone and "return to" maps have 25min CD.

Q2: Is this account wide?

Q3: It says new for U14 but is this now a standard item in the store or one of those limited items available for a few weeks?
    Whoever says “I” creates the “you.” Such is the trap of every conscience. The “I” signifies both solitude and rejection of solitude. Words name things and then replace them. Whoever says tomorrow, denies it. Tomorrow exists only for him who does not seek it. And yesterday? Yesterday is Kolvillàg: a name to forget, a word already forgotten.

The Oath: A Novel by Elie Wiesel

not sure if it is account-wide but yes it means all milestones and return to skills have a 5 minute cooldown, if you purchased the previous 30 minute cooldown options.

I don't think the -25m cd is account wide since it doesn't say so in the store.
    [center]***My Real Life Warg Pack***
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0KRLgMrUIk[/url][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by KM3161 View Post
    not sure if it is account-wide but yes it means all milestones and return to skills have a 5 minute cooldown, if you purchased the previous 30 minute cooldown options.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bagluk View Post
    I don't think the -25m cd is account wide since it doesn't say so in the store.
    Thanks for the clarifications! WOW 5min map CD - warp speed in my future!
    Whoever says “I” creates the “you.” Such is the trap of every conscience. The “I” signifies both solitude and rejection of solitude. Words name things and then replace them. Whoever says tomorrow, denies it. Tomorrow exists only for him who does not seek it. And yesterday? Yesterday is Kolvillàg: a name to forget, a word already forgotten.

The Oath: A Novel by Elie Wiesel

It certainly is a nice purchase!

I just wish the phrasing of the skills was a little better — Returning Traveller says that it "Reduces cooldown on Return To skills by 30 minutes", but it does not affect "Return to Trum Dreng" or "Return to Glóin's Camp" or any of the skills with "Return To" in their name. :-)

As I understand it...

Hurried Traveller affects the skills in the "Milestone" section of the Active Skills list. These skills, by the way, all share the same cooldown, which is why Expedient Traveller is so useful!.

Returning Traveller affects the skills in the "Travel" section of the Active Skills list. This is where I have Return to Bree (Man trait), Travel to Personal House and Travel to Kin house.

Expedient Traveller affects both types of skills (but not Return to Laila's Market, it seems).

Have I got that right?
    Last edited by Pounamu; Aug 05 2014 at 07:09 AM. Reason: Speeling mistak
    Save your tears / For the day / When our pain is far behind.
    On your feet / Come with me / We are soldiers stand or die.

Quote Originally Posted by Pounamu View Post
    It certainly is a nice purchase!

I just wish the phrasing of the skills was a little better — Returning Traveller says that it "Reduces cooldown on Return To skills by 30 minutes", but it does not affect "Return to Trum Dreng" or "Return to Glóin's Camp" or any of the skills with "Return To" in their name. :-)

As I understand it...

Hurried Traveller affects the skills in the "Milestone" section of the Active Skills list. These skills, by the way, all share the same cooldown, which is why Expedient Traveller is so useful!.

Returning Traveller affects the skills in the "Travel" section of the Active Skills list. This is where I have Return to Bree (Man trait), Travel to Personal House and Travel to Kin house.

Expedient Traveller affects both types of skills (but not Return to Laila's Market, it seems).

Have I got that right?
    Yes you got it right, and it also affects Laila's market. Mine has a 5 minute cooldown just like all the milestones and other return to skills.
    Last edited by KM3161; Aug 05 2014 at 09:28 PM.

necro. because Xhiu said i shouldn't. :P