We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Arcanum shows up tonight after freeps said they would be here, and they're no where to be found.

PS. We're live streaming right now http://www.twitch.tv/capnbaggins

PPS. That's how bored we are.

PPPS. Freeps should stick to their word.
    [IMG]http://i1158.photobucket.com/albums/p604/tzand38/sig-wrd.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i1158.photobucket.com/albums/p604/tzand38/sig-wl.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i1158.photobucket.com/albums/p604/tzand38/sig-bear.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i1158.photobucket.com/albums/p604/tzand38/sig-rvr.jpg[/IMG]

I always knew i left a few creeps on this server for a reason.
    Rank 14 Minstrel, Rank 10 Rune-keeper, Rank 7 Champion
    Rank 11 Weaver, Rank 11 Blackarrow, Rank 10 Reaver, Rank 10 Stalker, Rank 9 Defiler, Rank 7 Warleader

Quote Originally Posted by Daec View Post
    I always knew i left a few creeps on this server for a reason.
    Nah you didn't leave anything, arcanum came over and has offered more of a challenge than anything I fought in a few years... hats off to you guys ... hopefully I can get on tonight and we can go some rounds .

Looking forward to it.

Freeps- Deok lvl 95 Hunter
    Creeps - Cintona Rank 11 Darkblits Rank 7

Quote Originally Posted by motumbo View Post
    Nah you didn't leave anything, arcanum came over and has offered more of a challenge than anything I fought in a few years... hats off to you guys ... hopefully I can get on tonight and we can go some rounds .

Looking forward to it.
    Instigating former Arkenstone creeps to return, by using blatant stupidity and false facts, is an interesting ploy in your effort to have more "action."

Kudos to you sir.

Let me give this a try....Into the Flame is the best PvP kinship I've fought on Arkenstone in a few years.

hahahahahaha. Whew...couldn't do it.
    Loki - Voodoo - Cheezy

The laughing stock of Ark moors sure has grown a big mouth now that everyone has moved on from this game.... Congrats at retaining the biggest fail award.
    [img]http://file3.guildlaunch.net/314797/BloodloafNewSig.png[/img]

Some Uruks rank so slow it would impress the Ents themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by skeetskeet_yo View Post
    Instigating former Arkenstone creeps to return, by using blatant stupidity and false facts, is an interesting ploy in your effort to have more "action."

Kudos to you sir.

Let me give this a try....Into the Flame is the best PvP kinship I've fought on Arkenstone in a few years.

hahahahahaha. Whew...couldn't do it.
    Lol of course, what did Orph say last night... I shouldn't talk to my superiors without permission to do so...

Talking to you always leads to brighter thought and new onlooks on our unintelligent conversations.

You've insulted my kin... I don't think there is any meaning left in my life anymore

I'll throw myself on my own sword now.. .

With blood flowing out of my mouth,

Cintona

God the pvp must really suck, and I used to complain....

Bees

[FYMF squad] Killabees

Cintona is the king of Ark, guys. It's like those contests where whoever dances the longest wins, and Cintona did just that!
    Jag

Quote Originally Posted by colefire2 View Post
    Cintona is the king of Ark, guys. It's like those contests where whoever dances the longest wins, and Cintona did just that!

Looking more and more like a jester.
    Rank 14 Minstrel, Rank 10 Rune-keeper, Rank 7 Champion
    Rank 11 Weaver, Rank 11 Blackarrow, Rank 10 Reaver, Rank 10 Stalker, Rank 9 Defiler, Rank 7 Warleader

i'd suggest coming to brandywine, we have broken our freeps and they are too scared to raid up anymore... for whatever reason, turbine doesn't let me buy TP from them anymore. so I can't transfer over to meet this challenge, however... I will roll over here and have a look, because i'd love to have some new toys that aren't already broken
    Belolth Hisses with fury as venom drips from his maw, scorching the earth, "come manling, my brood hungers!"

Quote Originally Posted by loki84 View Post
    i'd suggest coming to brandywine, we have broken our freeps and they are too scared to raid up anymore... for whatever reason, turbine doesn't let me buy TP from them anymore. so I can't transfer over to meet this challenge, however... I will roll over here and have a look, because i'd love to have some new toys that aren't already broken
    Awesome! But bring 3 friends and a rezzer

But seriously come over... most of my kin is still gearing and other festivities... but we are out there nightly..

If you want a mostly unbiased synopsis send me some mail.

Duan

Co'Sang

Omnomnomnom

PS: Got this title last night.
    You will now be known as Zweisocke, Challengerofduan to those you meet in your travels.
    Last edited by Sizzlax3.0; Jul 28 2014 at 06:56 PM.
    Hi ich bin der Socke.
    Founder of Fluffy Bunny Order &' Co'Sang.

Duan's new Challenge:

The new Challenge of Duan is called ~ Catch me if you can ~.
    Enjoy!
    Hi ich bin der Socke.
    Founder of Fluffy Bunny Order &' Co'Sang.

That's a great movie. Just wish they had a Super Ultra High setting on Object Draw Distance so i could watch it all without the characters disappearing off my screen
    Arkenstone ~ [Hamwow R11 WL - Umaiar] ~ {Nonameruleforme R11 BA - Umaiar}
    Landroval ~ {Bloogarrow R9 BA - The Bloog}

Where there's a whip, there is a way!

Quote Originally Posted by MIshadowST View Post
    That's a great movie. Just wish they had a Super Ultra High setting on Object Draw Distance so i could watch it all without the characters disappearing off my screen

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

I really enjoyed that.
    Turduckenshak - Rank 12 Warleader, Maelefiel - Rank 11 Weaver, Skrotgash - Rank 10 BA, Heartworm - Rank 11 Stalker

Assorted Level 100 Freeps I have no interest in playing anymore.

Wow, quite amusing to see how things have changed, for the worse, as we knew they would. Cintona's delusions of grandeur continue to escalate daily. Good to see you are getting the best fights/actions in years since BH could never bring it. I mean all we ever did was raid up, run you over roughshod and laugh as you huddled in GV coming up with asinine strats for how to fail in a greater manner than the previous wipe two minutes ago, or, better yet, how to flip all ops and keeps then immediately run and hide in the delving and map out for fear of real fights. Honestly, it's priceless to read these pages. Some things will never change, Ark is certainly one of them. Keep up the good work freeps! As I've said in the past Ark frees are a bunch of middle-aged pansies who thrive at proclaiming the virtues of mediocrity while decrying those who rise above their erroneous benchmark, because, no one wants to have their failures exposed, especially when that failure is a non-stop, one way ticket on the r3t4rd train.

I'm glad I quit but I do miss the tears and stupidity that being out there brought. It was nice to be the villain for a bit, but my time has ended.

WTB moar raidbabies, pst Cintona - Awesomest raid leader of all time (he literally used his mind power to make the strongest creep tribe on Ark disband out of fear; true story).

Mean Ole Trash Talking Yummy Out

Keep sucking freeps, you're good at it!
    Aartemys (formerly YoulookYummy) of BrandyZerg, OogityBoogity (the most under-rated Defiler on Ark), Runswithscissors (a very confused Reaver), et al.

I find it amusing that the one Freep, Deok, who tries to keep the fishbowl alive and feed the creepies continually gets bashed. Why? If he leaves what will you eat? And for the freeps who bash him...why? He has stuck around and you throw rocks from another server...go f yourselves.

stoopid fish bowl needs new water....or map
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000003b1b0/01000/signature.png]Quttidebachi[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by QuttideBachi View Post
    I find it amusing that the one Freep, Deok, who tries to keep the fishbowl alive and feed the creepies continually gets bashed. Why? If he leaves what will you eat? And for the freeps who bash him...why? He has stuck around and you throw rocks from another server...go f yourselves.

stoopid fish bowl needs new water....or map
    The drama that is produced, as a result of him, is far superior to the moors action he tries to make.
    Freeps live so they can die to me.
    Baglun-Leader of The Bloodhand-Ark (On extended Hiatus)
    Flanes- Founder of Revolution-Brandy

Quote Originally Posted by Feanor1 View Post
    The drama that is produced, as a result of him, is far superior to the moors action he tries to make.
    ...its a start or finish...depending on how long you have lived on Arkenstone. I just love to watch who is or isn't "badass" in the moors. Spectator since 2007...still lookin for love
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000003b1b0/01000/signature.png]Quttidebachi[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by QuttideBachi View Post
    ....still lookin for love
    awwwwwwww...... -gives Q some needed loving -
    Ascension-Arkenstone :
    Third Marshal Finarfintook Minstrel
    Fire Rk Finarjul r10 & Finwetook r7 burg
    Creeps: Finsnightmare r8 defiler/ Finscreep r5 rvr

and.... i'm still better and sexier than all of you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2