We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Wrong Map displayed for "Eaves of Fangorn" (East Wall instead)

hi!
    simple bug: when I try to access the "Eaves of Fangorn" map I get the "East Wall" map instead.
    * Checked it on 2 characters
    * Reboot doesn't fix it (obviously)
    * bug is in English version and also in German when I switch in the launcher!

I don't see any "verify game assets" function anywhere... Any Ideas how I can fix it, or do I have to live with a wrong map? Thankfully it's the only occurance.

Send in a bug report so they can fix it.
    "Everyone's got one. Better to be a smart one than a dumb one." - me
    "It's people like you that [I]think[/I] you know everything that give those of us that [I]do[/I] a bad name." - me
    "Eat, drink, and be Merry, 'cause Pippin was a fool of a Took."

I have the same problem and have submitted a bug report.

Quote Originally Posted by TheElusiveOne View Post
    I have the same problem and have submitted a bug report.
    You will have to wait for an update to the game software that fixes this bug. No idea when Turbine will get around to providing an update that has this fix. I waited as long as a year for a fix.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Yula_the_Mighty View Post
    You will have to wait for an update to the game software that fixes this bug. No idea when Turbine will get around to providing an update that has this fix. I waited as long as a year for a fix.
    Yeah, don't really care anymore. I'm done with Eaves of Fangorn now and have moved on to Sutcroft.

As already mentioned, file bug reports so that Turbine can fix this in the long run. Meanwhile, as a workaround, you can use the MoorMap plugin which does allow you to select the Eaves of Fangorn map and even has an overlay available for Berry's Deed Data for help with the exploration deed. Notice, you need MoorMap ver 1.27 (latest) for this to work.

http://www.lotrointerface.com/downlo...2-MoorMap.html
    Last edited by Garan; Sep 17 2014 at 09:53 AM.

Still broken. Bug submitted.

Maybe a lot more reports and this bug will get noticed. Worth a try :P

Kind of embarrassing that this (small) issue hasn't been fixed yet. We are not talking about a wrong stat on an item, but a complete wrong/missing map. It's just a link in the map system, can't be that hard to change.
    **Lifetime VIP Mac Player**
    Hope dies last, but it dies.

The first beta of update 15 had the wrong link corrected, and if I remember right the Fangorn map was linked to Isengard, Stonedeans and Eaves of Fangorn.

New Order, maggots: Eat more carrots! The Dark Lord isn't pleased that none of you can see further than the end of your sword.