We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Complaints

Complaints

Hello, I know this isn't the official way to complain. I couldn't find a link or correct thread so took a stab in the dark here.

How do I find out what progress has been made on reports against players. I have someone who's on a personal vendetta and is harassing myself, my wife and my nephew.

I'd normally be patient but seeming as LOTRO is one of the few things we do together as a family I need it dealing with ASAP. If anyone can direct me somewhere where I can get this dealt with quickly I'd be very happy thank you.

I'm not going to name the player either. he/she has been making enough threats as it is.

You won't ever know.
    Turbine releases no such actions to players.

I've seen this said many times on these forums.

Sorry you're being harassed. Hope it works out for you.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a00000012d487/01008/signature.png]Gryn[/charsig]

#6 Chestnut Street, Rosswold, Bree-land Homestead
    Come visit!

Well hopefully it is dealt with soon. We don't want to play the game with fear of being harassed and threatened. It's a horrible feeling playing the game not knowing if what that player will do next.

I'm sure turbine will sort it out. I just hope its sooner rather than letter.

Quote Originally Posted by supermarioex View Post
    Well hopefully it is dealt with soon. We don't want to play the game with fear of being harassed and threatened. It's a horrible feeling playing the game not knowing if what that player will do next.

I'm sure turbine will sort it out. I just hope its sooner rather than letter.
    As you already know there are other functions of the game to ignore a player... in the end don't play this game in fear ... if you want some people to stand up for you, let me know... We all have your back, ...

Haters are always gonna hate..

Cintona/Deok/Duan

Freeps- Deok lvl 95 Hunter
    Creeps - Cintona Rank 11 Darkblits Rank 7

I can't understand how someone can haress somebody in this game. You have a ignore option which should take care of any problem. Reporting can be effective if you have a decade to wait for the 1 gm they pay to deal with these issues 2 hours of every month.
    Formerly Derlan of Arkenstone, Thistlebeard of Crickhollow, Thistlehair of Brandywine. Once again Derlan of Arkenstone. Your Welcome for the $75 WB.

Auzue, Number (Arkenstone)