We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

deception .............

.............................. .............................. ....................
    Last edited by MithrilMinded; Aug 03 2014 at 03:26 PM.
    Ascension-Arkenstone :
    Third Marshal Finarfintook Minstrel
    Fire Rk Finarjul r10 & Finwetook r7 burg
    Creeps: Finsnightmare r8 defiler/ Finscreep r5 rvr

Quote Originally Posted by MithrilMinded View Post
    well, i left kin been on for 3 years, because I was constantly being made fun or and treated like a stupid person because i enjoy the pvp part of the game by a kin mate. Im either considering giving ark last chance joining a kin that fit my needs or to just transfer elsewhere. anything left here to try ???
    Hey fin! Check out the Into The Fame post on the forums! We are a PvP focused kin, and would love to have you aboard!

I'll catch up with you in-game.

Deok/Duan/Cintona

Freeps- Deok lvl 95 Hunter
    Creeps - Cintona Rank 11 Darkblits Rank 7

Quote Originally Posted by MithrilMinded View Post
    well, i left kin been on for 3 years, because I was constantly being made fun or and treated like a stupid person because i enjoy the pvp part of the game by a kin mate. Im either considering giving ark last chance joining a kin that fit my needs or to just transfer elsewhere. anything left here to try ???
    Whomever made fun of you for partaking in PVP either has little or no insight into competitive play or has no aspirations to play a game in a challenging and rewarding fashion. Either way they're dumb.

I demand you tell me his name and force him to send me a PM or tell so I can endlessly make fun of this casual moron.

Thank you.
    Loki - Voodoo - Cheezy

Far be it from me to make a freep feel better , but there's nothing wrong with enjoying pvp. Don't get me wrong, pvmp in lotro is far from perfect and my opinion is Turbine has little to no idea what they're doing in regards to the moors, but that being said I've had a lot of good times out there. Sure, I've rage quit and complained, but I love pvp. There's just something more rewarding when playing with and against other people rather than just npcs. And lets face it, pve in this game is piss easy these days.

There are definitely other servers better for pvmp than Ark, but I'd hate to see more people transfer. Right now of course, it's slow with the level cap being raised and people gearing up and whatnot, but it'll pick up as usual.

Anyway, don't let someone make you feel stupid because you enjoy something someone else doesn't. For example, I love metal music; my friend/boss thinks I'm weird because of it yet her and I can still go to the bar, get wasted and have a good time. From what I gather from the original post, you don't need to transfer or stop pvp'ing but rather make new friends who aren't tools. Hopefully you can still find that on Ark; I do know there are still people who feel the same way as you and love the competitive and pvmp aspect of lotro, even on Ark =)
    [B][COLOR=#800000][SIZE=2]The spider formerly known as Morthil[/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=#e6e6fa][SIZE=2]
    Arkenstone[/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=#800000][SIZE=2] - Grishlath [/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=#800000][SIZE=2]
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=#e6e6fa][SIZE=2]Landroval[/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=#800000][SIZE=2] - Xenisthis, Raivotar, Skarsgoth, Shaplash
    Primordial Darkness - The One Man Solo Tribe
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=#B22222][SIZE=2]
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

First the guys that told you that, they have never been on the moors or either they have been but they dont know nothing and we creeps always have fun with them
    If you want to give freepside one more chance the kins that i've seen out there are "Endless , Into the Flame and Swords & Spirits" i'd recommend you Into the flame , they have a great raid leader, but if you got tired of those terrible freeps :P , go and join into the fun of creepside, try to jump into Morgul Blades, creepside doesnt make laugh of any other creep :P

Hope to see you out in the Moors fin
    "I'm probably wrong, but I'm better than you"
    -Fig Rank 12 Reaver - FigFangs Rank 9 warg - Arckana Rank 6 weaver -

awww, well, after reading LOVELY POST and having a day of pondering of the events..i feel i cant leave the server..and gave myself the chance to stick around and find new ppl to play with and enjoy the different aspects of the game..like i just did running with Rog and fellows first lv 100 t2c SG in the server( successfully woo)..so staying around has its rewards in terms of challenge and new ppl i can relate to and play with . /.cheers ARK! , theres more good than some close minded ppl
    Ascension-Arkenstone :
    Third Marshal Finarfintook Minstrel
    Fire Rk Finarjul r10 & Finwetook r7 burg
    Creeps: Finsnightmare r8 defiler/ Finscreep r5 rvr

I'm glad you're staying, Fin, even though I don't know you at all. We need moor females in the moors. My goal is to eventually be able to have female groups on both sides again so we can have PMS Night in the moors some time.
    [CENTER][B][COLOR=#ffa500]Clarrow PeopleEater - R12 (finally!) BA[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#ee82ee]Clarysta [/COLOR][/B][COLOR=#ee82ee]- Lvl 100 Captain - Wannabe Freep R4[/COLOR]
    [I]Twitter - @clarystainsun[/I]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Lurkerinthemist View Post
    I'm glad you're staying, Fin, even though I don't know you at all. We need moor females in the moors. My goal is to eventually be able to have female groups on both sides again so we can have PMS Night in the moors some time.
    Noooooo........scary

Its awesome to see all this support.. you guys are really awesome... Ark has your back fin

Im back, and looks like its just in time... cheers and nice fights tonight freeps almost 5k in pt's
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207010000207a82/signature.png]Anthraxious[/charsig] Reaver-Killanation r10, Black Arrow-Muzeygash-r10, Warleader-Grishski-r10, Defiler-Anthraxious-r12
    "People should not be unfamiliar with strategy, Those who understand it will survive, Those who do not understand it will perish"

Fin...you know I love ya. If you don't find a home then The Meaning of Haste is a place you can kick it although we are kinda dead right now.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000003b1b0/01000/signature.png]Quttidebachi[/charsig]

Hey fin when i come back from vacations we can duo pvp again

Strak
    Strakvar R7 Rune-Keeper, officer Eternal Destiny
    Tambor r6 Lore-Master, officer Eternal Destiny

Lukguz r8 Blackarrow, member of the Blood Hand

Oh hi! I've been away a while but I saw something about PMS night?! I'm so excited! And Angry! And I think I may cry! Shut up! I need some f'ing chocolate!
    [URL="http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php"][IMG]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/any/6/2/0/3/5/5562035EsfXx.png[/IMG][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Armarieth View Post
    Oh hi! I've been away a while but I saw something about PMS night?! I'm so excited! And Angry! And I think I may cry! Shut up! I need some f'ing chocolate!
    Huh? PMS night? I don't think there are enough females left for that, so I had to find an alternative to relieve my aggression. Going around punching people in the face a few days out of every month has proven to be very therapeutic.

Hi Maie! Hi Clarrow!
    Ijustpassedgas Excuseme
    Yeasty Infection

Hm... now that there's this /world channel, I could check freepside to see if there's enough interest to try a PMS night.
    If only there were enough pull together both a creep and a freep raid

GASSY MAIE I MISS YOU GUYS
    [CENTER][B][COLOR=#ffa500]Clarrow PeopleEater - R12 (finally!) BA[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#ee82ee]Clarysta [/COLOR][/B][COLOR=#ee82ee]- Lvl 100 Captain - Wannabe Freep R4[/COLOR]
    [I]Twitter - @clarystainsun[/I]
    [/CENTER]

There are plenty of us around. Trust me.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070100001968dc/signature.png]Mathilanakh[/charsig]

~Main characters~ Arkenstone: Sansanor, 100 Hunter; Mathilanakh, R11 Warg

really nice positive thread for both sides. How are things at this time?