We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Question level 100 bridles?

I've researched this looking for an answer to no avail. The wiki suggested I create a page for them but that wouldn't do any of us any good.

Where are the level 100 bridle recipes?

I had a look earlier, found the 1st age recipe in the tailor guild but no 2nd age or 3rd. I'm not planning on wasting a symbol for either of those.

answer would be appreciated too.

edit: no I didn't, mis-remembering
    Last edited by Eldarian_Grace; Jul 22 2014 at 11:18 AM.
    Elendilmir - 95 Hunter Berenthalion - 80ish Burg Berendybuck - baby warden Berenion.

Worst Reaver on the server BerendyBash - R4

You made it further than I did... I couldn't even find the lvl100 1a's, got the rk & burg 100's tho
    Vicobi 95Hunter~Goledid 65Guard~Sunstone 74Burg~Amatae 47RK~Gaethiel 29LM
    Dullgash r7Stalker~Loltha r4Weaver~Gashcabbage r3Blackarrow

I also went looking for the level 100 bridles and did not find them either. I did find the RK and Burg 3rd,2nd and 1st age level 100 recipes
    Main Godhroran (Hunter) lvl 100 ~ Leader of Thorns of Telperion~

Moving from Windfola to Crickhollow

The Prancing Pony, usually I'm drunk in a corner
    Considering West Gondor is a "Warsteed Not Used Here Much" area, I doubt there are recipes for SA/FA Bridles. It wouldn't make sense if you don't really NEED a bridle in the zone.
    Glorgnorbor, A Rock And A Hard Place, Stop by our Friday music shows! 4PM EST at the Bree West Gate on Dwarrowdelf!
    If a Malledhrim Soldier dies alone in the forest because of canceled quest, will it make a sound? ~Leixy
    Took me a few years, but I renewed my signature :)

Quote Originally Posted by robbie1435 View Post
    Considering West Gondor is a "Warsteed Not Used Here Much" area, I doubt there are recipes for SA/FA Bridles. It wouldn't make sense if you don't really NEED a bridle in the zone.
    See
    https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...07#post7201907

Oh, and I don't NEED $1 million, but it sure would make my life easier, as would a level 100 bridle
    [SIZE=3]NO SLEEP 'TILL MORDOR!![/SIZE]

hmmmm

I never knew bridles were attached to the war steed level because the war steeds didn't level past 50 even when we were level 75 when we were first able to get them. We continued to level to 85 and bridles leveled to 85. When players got leveled to 95, level 95 bridles were available. War steeds have never leveled beyond their initial 50 levels.

Unless I missed something, war steed levels have never been associated with bridle level or player level, while bridles have always been limited by player level. In fact, we've never had level 50 bridles for level 50 war steeds.

Oh well. I guess we'll see them in Central Gondor. Thanks for not really clearing it up but pointing out where the disconnect was (i.e., not with me).
    Vicobi 95Hunter~Goledid 65Guard~Sunstone 74Burg~Amatae 47RK~Gaethiel 29LM
    Dullgash r7Stalker~Loltha r4Weaver~Gashcabbage r3Blackarrow