We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 111
  1. #76
    I have returned. I am once again the best Captain. Would be great for someone to come give me competition like the old days. Thanks in advance.
    Arathain
    The Majinist of Buus

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    759
    Quote Originally Posted by xParamore View Post
    I have returned. I am once again the best Captain. Would be great for someone to come give me competition like the old days. Thanks in advance.
    Challenge accepted

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    4,040
    Quote Originally Posted by jfindlay View Post
    Ohai Cons and Shap <3

    ~Fin
    Hey Fin! How are you faring these days mate?

    Ara, nobody could ever challenge you <3

  4. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by spikethe3rd View Post
    Challenge accepted
    If I see To Arms on your main weapon you will have already lost.
    Arathain
    The Majinist of Buus

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    759
    Quote Originally Posted by xParamore View Post
    If I see To Arms on your main weapon you will have already lost.
    People do that?
    Sick freaks

  6. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by spikethe3rd View Post
    People do that?
    Sick freaks
    For some reason, every single Captain I have seen since returning has done that, on E and Windy. Pretty great, eh?
    Arathain
    The Majinist of Buus

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    759
    Quote Originally Posted by xParamore View Post
    For some reason, every single Captain I have seen since returning has done that, on E and Windy. Pretty great, eh?
    Absolutely mind blowing. Saw one yesterday with last stand on his redline emblem and oathies on his main sword but was giving captain advice in world. Disgusting

  8. #83
    Quote Originally Posted by spikethe3rd View Post
    Absolutely mind blowing. Saw one yesterday with last stand on his redline emblem and oathies on his main sword but was giving captain advice in world. Disgusting
    I'm working on my 4 emblems right now and so far I still see no reason to even have last stand until i finish these 4. theres pretty much no reason to ever trait yellow as far as ive seen, but for some reason literally everyone does it for everything except pel. lol...
    Arathain
    The Majinist of Buus

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    759
    Quote Originally Posted by xParamore View Post
    I'm working on my 4 emblems right now and so far I still see no reason to even have last stand until i finish these 4. theres pretty much no reason to ever trait yellow as far as ive seen, but for some reason literally everyone does it for everything except pel. lol...
    I go yellow to tank T2C raids but that's all really.

  10. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by spikethe3rd View Post
    I go yellow to tank T2C raids but that's all really.
    Otherwise he's blueline.... haha

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    759
    Quote Originally Posted by jfindlay View Post
    Otherwise he's blueline.... haha
    red. i was blue today so the minstrel didnt heal in the moors. as mini heals are Op as fuuuuu

  12. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by spikethe3rd View Post
    red. i was blue today so the minstrel didnt heal in the moors. as mini heals are Op as fuuuuu
    Adel was healing....

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Under Your Bed
    Posts
    304
    Quote Originally Posted by jfindlay View Post
    Adel was healing....

  14. #89
    Quote Originally Posted by spikethe3rd View Post
    I go yellow to tank T2C raids but that's all really.
    You go yellow all the time CrumBae, don't deny it!

  15. #90
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldurfang View Post
    I always leave grams.... That way I can continue to be zerged, or have solo freeps run away

  16. #91
    Quote Originally Posted by jfindlay View Post
    I always leave grams.... That way I can continue to be zerged, or have solo freeps run away
    I support this!

  17. #92
    Quote Originally Posted by jfindlay View Post
    Ohai Cons and Shap <3

    ~Fin
    Threesome, or get the fudge out. And ohai to you too.
    Palaverus Querulus (R11), Jakyll Andhide (R6)​, Yellowsub Marine (R1)
    Elendilmir

  18. #93

    yo

    So how is windy going? Thinking about getting my burglar (Agitate) out of retirement over there and checking it out.

    Much love,

    Thyalene

  19. #94
    Quote Originally Posted by youdy120 View Post
    So how is windy going? Thinking about getting my burglar (Agitate) out of retirement over there and checking it out.

    Much love,

    Thyalene
    Don't. Wait for free transfers.
    I'm an anomaly of conversation, I'm honoring confrontation.

  20. #95
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Slavik View Post
    Don't. Wait for free transfers.
    But i'm not transferring to windy, i already have another burg there at 95 :P My main burg (Thyalene) is on E.

  21. #96
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    759
    Quote Originally Posted by youdy120 View Post
    But i'm not transferring to windy, i already have another burg there at 95 :P My main burg (Thyalene) is on E.
    Probably a waste of time levelling and gearing. Nothing to do.

  22. #97
    Quote Originally Posted by spikethe3rd View Post
    Probably a waste of time levelling and gearing. Nothing to do.
    Gank some peeps here and there i guess, will only be for when i get bored on E sometimes

  23. #98
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Gramsfoot
    Posts
    43
    So I guess here is my list mostly focused on 65-85 Windfola Era because after that I pretty much stopped playing.
    Captain:Anetheroc/Brusef/Bregleth(I hope he still plays)/Annoula
    Ministrel: Rawrspeech/Oriion/Quivy
    Warden: Constrictions/Term/Adelvice/Thecavalier
    Loremaster: Waterdragon/Icemir/Cirone
    Runekeeper: Yyager/Yougoboom/Glasscannon
    Burglar: Doderik(Of course)/Nuggsta/Boogieman
    Champion: Thomasborn/Xid/Borristheblade many more can't remember their names..
    Hunter: Rainithir(Great redline hunter)/Acpkiller(Great hunter great leader)/Garzalion(to some extent)/Waderaa(My teacher) and not to forget the oldest hunter on this server Dep! :P
    Guardian: Aerdred/Calastor(Even though he is super annoying and the fact that he macros ;P you gotta admit he is good.)/Nurenthiel(Please come back)/Fanbo(That little hobbit)

    Most of these players have either entirely left the game or changed servers but in my opinion they made the PVMP of Windfola so much fun and challenging and not to forget the trolling I mean come on nothing is complete without a bit of creep tears :P

    P.S Fraction and Dep keep up the awesome hunting in the moors don't let the creeps of Windy forget about the pewpew of hunters and their spam tracking :P
    Semi-retired

  24. #99
    Quote Originally Posted by lorrenef View Post
    Captain: Annoula
    Ministrel: Rawrspeech
    Burglar: Doderik
    Champion: Borristheblade
    Guardian: Nurenthiel
    i really want to know your met criteria for these picks
    Arathain
    The Majinist of Buus

  25. #100
    Quote Originally Posted by xParamore View Post
    i really want to know your met criteria for these picks
    Make that 2 of us...at least....

    ~Fin

 

 
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload