We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Can we maybe get the "Quest Packs" game info community page updated?

I know there's a lot going on and all, but is it possible that one of the web-tweaks there at Lotro can update the Quest Packs info page (under "The Game" tab above) to maybe reflect all the various additions that have been made to the game since level 85? (ie: Helm's Deep/West Rohan Expansion, Fangorn Forest, & now West Gondor/Dol Amroth ect)

15 levels worth of multiple missing area info is just... well, you know.

Thanks in advance,
    Grimsin
    Guild-Maxed Westemnet(T10) Metalsmith, (T10) Prospector, (T10) Tailor
    Power-Leveling Newbies Since Update 7! ...Now with Multi-Boxing!!! :D

So it's been almost a year now, and still the "quest pack" page https://www.lotro.com/en/lotro-store-quest-packs
    has not been updated...

Does anybody at Turbine even see these posts?

Well I came in after that post, so no I did not see it. I will look into updating the page, but to be honest I am not sure if it will get done as we are looking into the possibility of a new site. I will however look into it and see what kind of work it would be to get it updated.

Thank you for the timely response....seriously - Thank You.

Quote Originally Posted by Frelorn View Post
    Well I came in after that post, so no I did not see it. I will look into updating the page, but to be honest I am not sure if it will get done as we are looking into the possibility of a new site. I will however look into it and see what kind of work it would be to get it updated.
    It would be great - how am I to recommend the game to friends if it's got an outdated website? In the "Explore Middle-Earth" section "The World" ends at Eastern Rohan which is ... quite a time back to be honest.
    Gildoriel, Human Guardian, Kinship "Dark Circle", Server Vanyar