We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

question regarding shared storage for update 14

i'm trying to figure how many more slots of 10 shared storage was added in update right now i have 170 and buy another 10 did you all add more than that ?

looks that way, hadnt noticed there were more added till i just checked after reading this....i have 180 now and the shared is up again in store, says "This purchase provides the account owner with 10 shared storage slots across all of his or her characters. Maximum number of shared storage slots is 210." its 695 tp for the first one to take me to 190....not sure if i'll buy it or not to be honest, rather ticked at the store right now.

Now if only they would tell us what the new limit on shared wardrobe is in the description... : /

It goes to 210. Then it offers no more.
    Thank you, Turbine, for listening and giving us an opt-out of FE! Good work!

The current max storage sizes for everything can be found here I will try to keep it updated when they add more.
    https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...x-storage-size
    OH SNAP no he didn't:)