We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Gondor Crafting

Hybrid View

Angry Gondor Crafting

So no new crafting recipes, tiers, etc in Gondor? I have rode to every new village and city, checked all the barters and seen nothing.; only level 100 Legendary Items...... What gives, Turbine?

agreed, the most disappointing thing of the whole update for me. I hope im just missing something but it seems crafting is stuck at lv 95?

Quote Originally Posted by kenok View Post
    agreed, the most disappointing thing of the whole update for me. I hope im just missing something but it seems crafting is stuck at lv 95?
    unfortunately the only new crafting recipes are for Li's and for the new essences which are rep gated with Dol Amroth.
    :)

Quote Originally Posted by greatmom View Post
    unfortunately the only new crafting recipes are for Li's and for the new essences which are rep gated with Dol Amroth.
    And we still have red emeralds and Vol 5 compendiums which say "IV" on the front.
    105s: Aedfrith (HN), Aldnoth (CP), Brai (RK), Hrolfdan (MN), Aeldfryd (WD), Morriarty (CH), Aednoth (LM), Mishhar (BR), Hraldan (GR), Rummbold (BG). Tinies - Rumbelina (MN), Aenghus (CP)
    Rangers of Eriador (officer), ex-Snowbourn now Laurelin - A Noob for All Seasons

The Prancing Pony, usually I'm drunk in a corner
    Considering the best armour comes from Dol Amroth(Class set/Essence), there would have been no need for Armourer/Tailor recipes. The best jewelry comes from Helm's deep, so no need for jewelers. There was no need for new weapons since you get an SA from the epics. The 95 scrolls were fine, so scholars didn't need new recipes. The foods were fine, no need for cooks to get new food...

...Do you see where the list goes? It was only 5 levels. If it was 10 levels and the crafted gear REALLY made a HUGE difference(Such as the Wildermore set vs Helm's Deep set) I would understand.
    Glorgnorbor, A Rock And A Hard Place, Stop by our Friday music shows! 4PM EST at the Bree West Gate on Dwarrowdelf!
    If a Malledhrim Soldier dies alone in the forest because of canceled quest, will it make a sound? ~Leixy
    Took me a few years, but I renewed my signature :)

i still can't find the new morale and power potions for scholar on rep barter guy i found was in dol Armoth and they did not have them for barter

Quote Originally Posted by robbie1435 View Post
    Considering the best armour comes from Dol Amroth(Class set/Essence), there would have been no need for Armourer/Tailor recipes. The best jewelry comes from Helm's deep, so no need for jewelers. There was no need for new weapons since you get an SA from the epics. The 95 scrolls were fine, so scholars didn't need new recipes. The foods were fine, no need for cooks to get new food...

...Do you see where the list goes? It was only 5 levels. If it was 10 levels and the crafted gear REALLY made a HUGE difference(Such as the Wildermore set vs Helm's Deep set) I would understand.
    The best armor is from dol amroth? really now, cause the set bonuses are severely lacking an the essence sets are weak in comparison to the 95 crafted. If you have 95 gold gear it tramples everything. Also, no need for new weapons? Really now... What about burglars, champions and hunter off-hand weapons? How about level 100 shields? Let's talk pocket items, and cloaks.

The list is endless, this content was rushed and the craftsmen got the shaft.